With entries capped at 75, your chances are high!
To be in the draw to win a BMW 120i M Sport, list and sell your property with our Morton Green Square office before 13th December 2017,
For more information on how you could be the lucky winner, click on the link below or speak with your Morton Green Square sales agent today.http://morton.com.au/terms
TERMS & CONDITIONS
BMW Car Giveaway – Morton Green Square Promotion
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/12640
Participation in the promotion is open to all persons who:
Are 18 years of age or older.
Exclusively appoints Antrose Pty T/A Morton Real Estate ABN: 050 068 963 ("Morton") using the service of one of the following sales agents Damian Kennedy, Darren Ratcliffe and Darren Davies list and sell their property and for the sale of said property to exchange before 5:30pm 13th December 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
The promoter is Morton, registered office is 84 Alexander Street, Crows Nest, NSW 2065.
Telephone: 02 8424 9999.
Employees of Morton and their immediate families shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
The sale and unconditional exchange of each listed property must be by the closing date of 17:00 13th December 2017.
This competition commences 00:00 on 1st January 2017.
Closing date for entry will be 17:00 13th December 2017 or after 75 entries whichever occurs first. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
The total number of entries allowed is 75. Entries will be awarded in order of settlement date.
There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
10. A ticket into the draw is applicable for each exchanged sale in the allotted time using the service of one of sales agents Damian Kennedy, Darren Ratcliffe and Darren Davies. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prize for this competition is a BMW 120i 5-door with the following specifications:
Mineral Grey, Leather Dakota Black, M Sport Package, Deal Delivery, Glass roof electrical. All on road costs including Stamp duty, Private Registration, CTP Private Metro, Plates – Premium White Bordered. The total package is valued at approximately $49,990.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. All marketing and promotion material featuring an image of the vehicle is for illustration purposes only. The colour and specifications of the vehicle has not been determined and subject to availability at the time of the draw.
14. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
15. The prize is not transferable.
16. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
17. The draw will take place at the showroom of BMW Sydney located at 61/63 O’Riordan Street, Alexandria NSW 2011.
18. The draw will be conducted on 14th December 2017 at 18:30.
19. The draw will be conducted by an independent 3rd party.
20. Should the location of the draw change, all entrants and proxies will be advised one month prior to the draw date.
21. Proxy representative’s requests must be submitted to Morton outlining identification details and relationship to the entrant of the requested proxy.
22. All entrants or approved proxy representative must be present at the time of the draw in order to claim their prize. If the winner or their approved proxy is not present to claim their prize at the time of the draw, there will be a redraw for a new winner. Each winner shall have 4 minutes to collect the prize before a redraw is declared.
23. The prize can be collected as soon as registration and all formal paperwork has been completed.
24. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any marketing material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the Privacy Act.
25. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
26. Particulars of the draw will be sent to all entrants a month before the draw.
Website Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions of use and agreement to terms and conditions of use apply to the Morton Real Estate website located at www.morton.com.au
This site is the property of Antrose Pty Ltd (ABN 55 050 068 963).
By using this site, you agree to these terms and conditions of use.
Morton Real Estate reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions of use, at any time. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions of use periodically for changes. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. As long as you comply with these terms and conditions of use, Morton Real Estate grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the site.
The content of this website is general and is provided for information purposes only. The material on this website is not and should not be regarded as advice, including legal or medical advice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Morton Real Estate does not give any express or implied warranties and makes no representations in relation to this website. In particular, while reasonable care is taken in its preparation, Morton Real Estate does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, reliability, completeness or currency of the information on this website or its usefulness in achieving any purpose. Information on this website should not be used without validating that information from appropriate sources and obtaining professional advice where it is prudent to do so. You should make and rely upon your own assessments and enquires to verify the accuracy of the information provided.
In addition, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Morton Real Estate does not warrant that the website itself is free from any computer viruses or other defects or that your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted. Morton Real Estate accepts no liability arising from your access to this website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Subject to the provisions of consumer protection legislation that cannot be excluded, Morton Real Estate accepts no liability arising from the information on this website, or on websites linked from this website, being incorrect, incomplete or misleading. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Morton Real Estate will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred in or arising by reason of any person relying on the information on this website. Where conditions and warranties implied by law cannot be excluded, Morton Real Estate limits its liability, where it is entitled to do so, to the resupply of the relevant service and goods, or paying you the cost of that resupply.
All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, photographs, audio and video clips and data compilations is the property of Morton Real Estate or its content suppliers and protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
Morton Real Estate and all related graphics, photographs, logos, and product and service names are trademarks (both registered and unregistered) of Morton Real Estate. These trademarks, logos and other proprietary graphics may not be used in connection with any other product or service without Morton Real Estate express prior written consent.
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express prior written consent of Morton Real Estate.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion or feature of the site, or any other systems or networks connected to the site or to any server used by Morton Real Estate or to any of the services offered on or through the site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any transaction being conducted on the site, or with any other person’s use of the site.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Morton Real Estate may include links on this website to websites owned by other parties. Morton Real Estate is not in any way responsible for the material contained on these sites, nor is Morton Real Estate responsible for the availability of these sites. Morton Real Estate does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, including advertising or products offered on these sites, nor is Morton Real Estate responsible for any damage, offence or loss caused as the result of visiting these websites
The Internet is a hostile environment with global resources. As such, Morton Real Estate maintains highly regulated security policies and procedures to all external and internal communications. All protocols use communication techniques that employ widely accepted error detection and/or recovery mechanisms. We have a secure connection that ensures that the information transmitted is safeguarded. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to encrypt the information sent from your computer to our computer so that nobody can decode it, intercept it or read it. This way we ensure your privacy is kept.
Although Morton Real Estate engages all reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of your information, transmissions made on or through the internet cannot be guaranteed to be entirely secure. Please contact your financial institution immediately if you become aware of unauthorised use of your account.
Certain features or services offered on or through the site may require you to open an account (including setting up an id and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account.
If your web browser is configured to accept cookies, a cookie will be stored on your hard drive when you visit grown.com. Cookies allow grown alchemist to collect and store information about your computer, which include your IP address, your computer operating system, type of browser, domain name, and the details of referring websites. If you do not wish to have this information stored on your computer, you can configure your browser so it does not accept cookies. However, if you disable cookies you may not be able to access all areas of www.morton.com