Global megastar Sam Smith is heading to Melbourne to perform songs from his new album ‘The Thrill of it All’ and Optus, iHeartRadio and KIIS are giving you the chance to WIN your way there.
We will be giving away a heap of tickets to see Sam Smith LIVE in Melbourne on Friday 19 January 2018 at Melbourne Town Hall.
Don’t worry if you are not from Melbourne, because we will fly ONE lucky winner and a friend to not only attend the event, but also meet and greet Sam Smith, along with one night accommodation and transfers.Entry is simple, just complete the form below and tell us in 25 words or less ‘If you had the chance to ask Sam Smith anything, what would it be?’http://www.973fm.com.au/win/win-a-chance-to-meet-sam-smith-live-in-melbourne
1: Name of Promotion
Win a trip to see Sam Smith LIVE in Melbourne!
2: Promoter Name & ABN
Australian Radio Network Pty Ltd ABN 95 065 986 987
KIIS 101.1 KIIS 106.5 97.3FM MIX 102.3 iHeartRadio
4: Websiteshttp://www.iheartradio.com.au/ http://www.kiis1011.com.au/ http://www.kiis1065.com.au/ http://www.973fm.com.au/ http://www.mix1023.com.au/
5: State or Territory
ACT NSW QLD SA VIC
6: Competition Period start Date & Time
Competition commences Wednesday 1st November 2017 at 9:00am (AEDT)
7. Competition Period close Date & Time
Competition closes Monday 15th January 2018 at 12:00pm (AEDT)
8. Entry Restrictions
a) Entrants [and their companion/s] must be 16 years of age or over at the time of entry.
b) The major winner and their guest must be available to travel at a time determined by the Promoter between Thursday 18th January and Saturday 20th January 2018. The total nights spent in Melbourne will be one (1) night so the winner may not be away for the entire time specified above. Exact travel dates are subject to airline availabilities
c) Entrants must be able to attend iHeartRadio LIVE with Sam Smith on Friday 19th January 2018. Entrants unavailable to attend will forfeit their entry.
9. How to enter
During the Competition Period:
(a) listeners will be invited via Station on-air commercials to visit
the Station Website and complete the online entry form including by providing their contact details and telling us in 25
words or less tell us ‘If you had the chance to ask Sam Smith anything, what would it be?’
(b) Each entry submitted by the time specified by the Station will be individually reviewed by representatives of the Station. The Station will select the entry it deems to be the “best” from all valid entries received within the time period specified.
10. Limitation on entries
Entrants may enter as many times as they like, however must provide a separate entry form for each entry and a separate answer to the 25 words or less question.
11. Challenge Details
12. Judging Criteria
Each valid entry will be individually judged (by representatives of the Promoter) based on, among other things, their creativity.
13: Prize Details
There is up to one  major prize to be won, as follows:
• Two (2) x Return economy airfares from the winners nearest
capital city to Melbourne, for the winner and one guest;*
• Hotel accommodation for one (1) night at a minimum 4 star
hotel, for the winner and one guest in one hotel room
• Return on ground transfers to/from airport and hotel*
• Two (2) meet and greet tickets to Sam Smith LIVE event at
Melbourne Town Hall on Friday 19th January 2018
*this element of the prize will not be awarded if the major prize winner is from VIC
There are up to five  minor prizes to be won, as follows:
• Two (2) x tickets to Sam Smith LIVE event at the Melbourne
Town Hall on Friday 19th January 2018
14: Total Prize Value
Up to $1,750 inc GST
15: Winner Notification
Winners will be notified:
- via mail
- via telephone
16: Prize Claim and Delivery
The winners will be judged & notified between AEDT 12:00pm and 5:00pm on Monday 15th January 2018.
All draws will take place at iHeartRadio – Level 2, 21-31 Goodwood Street, Richmond VIC 3121
17. Special conditions
• Travel must be taken on the date to be specified by the Promoter/ is subject to black-out period as specified by the Prize Provider. If a winner and travelling companion are, for whatever reason, unable to travel during these dates or do not take an element of the prize within the time stipulated, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
• The winner (and their travelling companion) is responsible for all other expenses not listed above including but not limited to meals (other than those specified), incidentals, mini-bar, laundry, room service, phone calls, gratuities, optional activities and excursions, freight, excess baggage, ground transport, visas, spending money, travel insurance and all transfers, including travel costs to and from their closest capital city airport if the winner is from a regional area. A credit card imprint may be required at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges.
• It is the traveller’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and visas which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at the destinations. Any fines, penalties, payments of expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller.
• All prize travel will be subject to the carrier’s General Conditions of Carriage. The Promoters and carrier make no representations as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. By entering this Competition, and by collecting the prize, the winner acknowledges and accepts that driving, travel and any other activities comprising the prize, are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses.
• The Promoter strongly recommends that all winners take out travel insurance and consult the www.smartraveller.gov.au
website prior to travelling.
• No cash or alternative prize or opportunity will be awarded in lieu of that element.
• The Promoter reserves the right to amend the contesting period at its absolute discretion; the Promoter reserves the right to terminate the competition subject to any direction from a regulatory authority.
• Should any elements of the prize be changed, moved, cancelled or not available for any unforeseen reason, the Promoter takes no responsibility and the Prize Winners will not be compensated.
• Entrants must register to iHeartRadio to be eligible to enter this competition.
• Tickets cannot be on sold and if found to be, the tickets will be cancelled.
• Entry to the event may be subject to the presenter’s and/or Venue’s rules
• If the event is cancelled for any reason, the tickets will not be transferable for any other prize.
• Prizes awarded are subject to availability and are at the complete discretion of the Promoter.
• The major winner will be required to sign a travel indemnity.
• Contact details provided in the entry form will be provided to an ARN Travel Partner for the purpose of awarding the major prize only unless specified otherwise.
• The prize winner’s flights may not be direct flights to the destination and may involve a stopover
• The major winner and guest must both travel from the major winners closet capital city as specified in their entry.
• Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, The Promoter and its Sponsor (including the Sponsor’s officers, employees and agents) are not liable to You in respect of any Loss however it is caused (including, without limitation, Loss arising from any Loss Event), which You suffer or incur or which arises directly or indirectly in respect of You accepting this offer of a Prize, making arrangements to embark on any travel or other elements or part comprising the Prize or undertaking or participating in any part of the Prize, including if the Loss is as a result of a failure or omission on the part of the promoter, or any service provider involved in providing the Prize or any elements of the Prize or any other person or entity.
• When entering this Promotion, you agree to release Optus Administration Pty Ltd from all liability and claims arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, the Prize or these terms and conditions.
The Australian Radio Network General Terms and Conditions as published on the Station Website and available from the Stations reception on request subject to such variations may be provided for in this Schedule.