Prize Info Enter Now
3 prizes. 1 amazing adventure.
This Spring Carnival, the TAB is giving you the chance to win 1 of 3 trips for two, to mysterious Macau and unforgettable Hong Kong.
Simply enter your bet ticket numbers from your Cox Plate and Victoria Derby Mystery Bet Packs and submit the form below.
Spring Carnival Mystery Bet Packs are also available on the Melbourne Cup (7th November) the day before the race. Be sure to get your bets on for more chances to win!
You could be taking off for Asia before you know it!
Two return economy airfares with Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong
Seven nights' accommodation (standard room, twin/double share) in a minimum 4* hotel. You choose how many of the seven nights' are spent in Macau and/or Hong Kong
AUD $2,000 spending money
Turbo Jet Ferry
Return turbojet from Hong Kong to Macau for two people
Spring Carnival Promotion 2017 – Win a Trip to Macau & Hong Kong
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions will be published on TABtouch (tabtouch.com.au/win).
1. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this
document (‘Terms and Conditions’).
2. The promoter is Racing and Wagering Western Australia (RWWA) (ABN: 21 347 055 603) of 14
Hasler Road, Osborne Park WA 6017 (Promoter).
3. The ‘Spring Carnival’ promotional period commences at 12.00AM (WST), Friday 27 October and ends
at 11.59pm (WST) Wednesday 8 November 2017.
4. Entry Criteria:
a. To be eligible to enter the ‘Spring Carnival’ Promotion, customers must place a valid bet
using the Spring Carnival Mystery Bet packs on the Cox Plate, Victoria Derby or Melbourne
Cup at any TAB retail outlet in WA during the promotion period.
b. Eligible customers will automatically receive one (1) entry per ticket into the promotion once
they enter their Ticket Numbers (located on the ticket) and complete the entry form
5. Mystery Bets valid subject to pre-sale opening times.
6. For the purpose of this promotion, the definition of a valid bet is a bet placed using the Spring
Carnival Mystery Bet packs on the Cox Plate, Victoria Derby or Melbourne Cup at any TAB retail
outlet in WA. Bets cancelled prior to commencement of the race will be deemed invalid.
7. Entry is open only to Australian residents 18 years or older (Eligible Entrants), excluding TAB agents,
RWWA directors, management, employees and their immediate families. Travel companions must
be 18 years or older.
8. One entry per ticket only will be accepted. Any subsequent entry for the same ticket number after
the first valid entry received will be deemed invalid.
9. The Promotor is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
10. Three (3) winners will be the drawn at random using a computer generated program from all valid
entries received. The prize draw will take place at 9am (WST), 10 November 2017 at Racing &
Wagering WA, 14 Hasler Road, Osborne Park WA 6017.
11. The three (3) winners will be notified by telephone by 4pm (WST), 10 November 2017.
12. There are three (3) major prizes to be won valued at $10,000 per prize package.
13. Each prize package consists of:
a. Two (2) return economy airfares with Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong
b. Seven (7) nights’ accommodation (standard room, twin/double share) in a minimum 4* hotel
i. Winner to determine how many of the seven (7) nights’ are spent in Macau and/or
c. Return turbojet from Hong Kong to Macau for two (2) people
d. AUD$2,000 spending money
14. Total prize pool is a maximum of $30,000.
15. The prize includes GST and taxes included in the price of the airfare. Unless otherwise stated, the
prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, excess baggage, meals, mini-bar, taxes not
included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation, flights, accommodation or any other costs
of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements and law is the
responsibility of the prize-winner. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety,
conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination.
16. Prize travel and accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking. The winner and their
companion must travel together on all prize travel.
17. Prize is valid for travel from 30 November 2017 until 31 July 2018. Black-out dates for travel are 22
December 2017 - 1 January 2018, 15 - 18 February 2018, 30 March – 2 April 2018 all dates inclusive.
18. Prize travel and accommodation must be booked by 31 December 2017 with a minimum twenty (20)
days in advance of departure date. Prize travel and accommodation must be completed by 31 July
2018. There can be no changes to travel arrangements once tickets have been issued or
accommodation bookings once the reservation is confirmed, unless agreed by promoter.
19. Entries received after the advertised closing time and date, 11.59pm (WST), 8 November 2017, will
not be accepted.
20. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that all information supplied is accurate. Entrants
must ensure that all care is taken when submitting entries into this promotion. It is the entrant’s
responsibility to enter the correct details on the entry form. The Promoter will not be liable for any
consequences of user error.
21. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use
the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A
prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition
of accepting a prize that the winner accept the conditions of use of that prize.
22. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to
substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification,
subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
23. The prize (or any part thereof) is not transferable. Should any winner be unable to accept the prize,
an additional random draw will take place from all other entries and so on.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entries and reserves the right to
disqualify any entrant who supplies invalid information that is not in accordance with these Terms
25. The promoter is not responsible for any error, omission or failure to deliver agreed goods or services
provided by suppliers or contractors.
26. The promoters accept no responsibility for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or
property arising out of or in connection with the competition or the competition prize, either during
or after the competition.
27. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory Legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or
suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the
administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will
disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this
29. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with
the entry process. Website entries using “scripting” for multiple entries will not be accepted.
30. Entrants must ensure that all care is taken when submitting entries into this promotion. It is the
entrant’s responsibility to enter the correct details on the entry form. The Promoter will not be liable
for any consequences of user error.
31. Employees and immediate families of the promoter and its agencies and suppliers and contractors to
this promotion are not eligible to enter. For the purpose of this promotion, immediate families is
defined as Mother, Father, sister, brother, spouse (including de facto), offspring, living in the same
32. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the winner may be
used for promotional purposes by the Promoter without payment, unless the winner otherwise
notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using
personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the
conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the
promotion and any applicable statutory authorities). Without limiting the foregoing, entrants'
personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with
the Promoter's Privacy Statement.
33. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a
prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
34. The promoter will collect your name and contact details in order to include you in this promotion.