How would you like to win one of two TAG watches valued at $3700?
Simply purchase any two bottles of Tempus Two to enter & SMS your full name, postcode and your receipt number in this order to 197 19 777 to enter (Premium SMS cost is $0.55c)*. Entries close 11:59PM AEDST 8/12/17.
Two bottles must be purchased in a single transaction. Please retain all original receipts as proof of purchase.TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 16/10/2017 and closes at 11:59pm AEDST on 08/12/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
A. Purchase, in a single transaction, any two (2) 750ml bottles from either the Promoter’s Tempus Two Platinum range or the Tempus Two Varietal range from a participating independent retailer (“Qualifying Purchase”). For the purposes of this promotion, a participating independent retailer is any store displaying material advertising this promotion during the Promotional Period, and stocking either Tempus Two Platinum or Varietal products. Individuals must ensure that they receive a receipt for their Qualifying Purchase, if one is not automatically provided to them; and then
B. Send an SMS to 197 19 777 which contains their full name, post code and Qualifying Purchase receipt number so that it is received during the Promotional Period. Premium SMS cost is 55c. Entrants must have premium service access. SMS helpline: 1300 131 276.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process, including but not limited to tampering by way of use of techniques designed to avoid the payment of SMS, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
9. For the sake of clarity, an individual will be eligible to receive one (1) entry in respect of every two (2) 750ml bottles from the Tempus Two Platinum or Varietal range of products they purchase in a single transaction from a participating retailer during the Promotional Period (e.g. if an individual purchases five (5) 750ml bottles from the Tempus Two Platinum range or Varietal range in a single transaction, they will be eligible for two (2) entries into the draw, provided those two (2) entries are submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
10. Entrants must retain their original or a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. SMS winners will be contacted by SMS and/or phone and, if necessary, the Promoter will record their address details so that the prize may be awarded. SMS entries via the Internet are ineligible. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
13. The draw will take place at Salmat Digital Pty Ltd, Level 2, 116 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 at 10:00am AEST on 12/12/2017. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on the Tempus Two website www.tempustwo.com.au
and in The Australian on 22/12/2017.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first two (2) valid entries drawn will each win a TAG Heuer Link Calibre 5 automatic watch 41mm (Style code: wbc2111-ba0603) valued at $3,700 each.
16. Total prize pool value is $7,400. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. A draw for any prize(s), if unclaimed, may take place on 14/032/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner(s), if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name(s) will be published on the Tempus Two website www.tempustwo.com.au
and in The Australian on 21/03/2018.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
27. The Promoter is Australian Vintage Ltd (ABN 78 052 179 932) of 2 Queens Place, Balmain NSW 2041. Telephone 02 8345 6377.