Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 01:30:37 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,617 comps and freebies worth over $24,286,670.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and eighty six thousand, six hundred and seventy dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014488 Total Posts (444321 Searchable Posts) in 296727 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/5 Copies Of Theres a Carrot In My Pinata(Book)/Child Mags/National
Entry Details
  • There's a Carrot In My Pinata     Closing Date: Monday 11 December 2017

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/5 Copies Of Theres a Carrot In My Pinata(Book)/Child Mags/National  (Read 142 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Wednesday 15 November 2017, 03:27:19 am »
Go Up

http://www.childmags.com.au/theres-a-carrot-in-my-pinata/

THERE’S A CARROT IN MY PIÑATA BOOK GIVEAWAY

Nutritious, wholesome and …fun party food? ‘There’s a Carrot in my Piñata’ by Jennifer Leckey and Judy Moosmueller (November 2017, RRP $24.95) offers nourishing alternatives to typical sugar-packed and unhealthy party foods. With the festive season upon us, we are giving away five copies of the book to get you inspired!

There’s a Carrot in my Piñata is all about happy, sparkly, nourishing whole foods for little people’s parties. Visually appealing with gorgeous illustrations, Jennifer Leckey and Judy Moosmueller’s new book offers over forty mouthwatering and fun recipes for children’s parties (arranged by themes) and seasonal celebrations.

Check out the authors’ previous title There’s a Beetroot in my Cake with everyday healthy dishes that get your kids excited about vegetables, fruits and supercharged foods.

There’s a Carrot in my Piñata and There’s a Beetroot in my Cake are available from www.beetrootinmycake.com.au.

‘There’s a Beetroot in my Cake’ are giving away five copies of There’s a Carrot in my Piñata (November 2017, RRP $24.95).

Entries close 11 December 2017 at 10am. Winners will be notified via email within seven days of the closing date (make sure to check your junk folder), announced on our Facebook page and published on the website. If the winner cannot be contacted, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.

Giveaways are open to Australian residents.

ENTER HERE.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 01:30:37 am from 34.229.50.161