https://www.soalliancebank.com.au/wishChristmas Wish Tell us your Christmas wish and we'll try to make it a reality.
There's enough negativity in the world today. SERVICE ONE is looking to spread a bit of cheer this holiday season.
Longing to see a loved one who lives far away this Christmas?
Want to surprise that exceptional someone with something they truly deserve?
Doing it tough in 2017 and in need of some holiday cheer?
Want to see some support going to a charity or cause you're passionate about?Take a moment to tell us your Christmas wish for 2017 and we'll do our best to make it happen. We'll grant at least $5,000 worth of wishes. Wishes will be collected until Friday 15 December 2017.Christmas wish - terms and conditions
1. The Promotion is called ’SERVICE ONE Christmas wish’. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The entry period commences at 9.00am on Friday 10 November 2017 and closes at 5.00pm on Friday 15 December 2017.
3. The Promoter is SERVICE ONE Mutual Limited ACN 095 848 598.
4. Employees, contractors, agents and their immediate families and friends of the Promoter and its bodies corporate are ineligible for this promotion.
5. Entrants must be aged 16 years or over to enter.
6. Entrants must complete their Christmas wish details (in full) online or in-Branch. Partially completed entries will not be considered.
7. Entries will be assessed based on the level of genuine need, value of granting the wish (with the understanding limited funds are available and we want to spread as much cheer as possible), and how much the wish aligns with the spirit of giving.
8. The Promoter reserves all rights on judgement of the entries and its decision whether or not Christmas wishes will be granted, either in part or in full or at all. No further correspondence will be entered into.
9. If the Promoter establishes information supplied as part of an entry is incorrect or misleading, the entry will not be considered and if this is established after a wish has been granted, the Promoter reserves the right to claim back the prize/wish.
10. Entrants can only enter once. If multiple entries are received, the Promoter reserves the right to select the entry that will be considered or deem them all ineligible.
11. Minimum total prize value: $5,000.00. The Promoter may wish to spend in excess of this depending on the volume and integrity of the entries collected. In the circumstance no wishes are submitted during the promotion period or wishes submitted do not total $5,000.00, the Promoter reserves the right to continue to grant wishes based on merit at its sole discretion, including not awarding any wishes if none are received, or those submitted are deemed not suitable or worthy.
12. Those who submit Christmas wishes which the Promoter decides to grant will be contacted via telephone throughout the promotion period, up until Monday 18 December 2017. Those who submit declined wishes will not be contacted.
13. All the winners from the Promotion will be progressively added to the campaign page at soalliancebank.com.au/wish up until Wednesday 20 December 2017.
14. The Promoter will do its best to make Christmas wishes happen in a timely fashion (and before Christmas 2017), within reason, but makes no guarantees.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or data storage device or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, interruption to electricity supply or transmission of data, or otherwise.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost or misdirected mail.
17. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with redeeming prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The Promoter’s decision will be final and not subject to any type of review or appeal.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for any tax implications, which may arise as a result of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
21. Promotion is determined a game of skill, therefore no permits are required.