https://www.facebook.com/ChoosiInsurance/photos/a.451423011582444.101806.184752234916191/1644723608919039/?type=3&theaterAre you dreaming of summer, sun and all things hot?
Describe your ultimate summer day for your chance to WIN one of two $200 Sunglass Hut gift cards!
T&Cs apply: http://bit.ly/2k5MYjOTerms and Conditions
This Competition is run by Choosi Pty Ltd and as a condition of entry; the entrant ("You") will be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based on merit.
The Promoter is Choosi Pty Ltd ABN 15 147 630 886, AFSL 402397 ("Choosi"), a related company of Greenstone Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 53 128 692 884, AFSL 343079 ("GFS") (collectively referred to as "the Promoter/We/Us").
1. This Competition is open for entry by any Australian resident over the age of 18 years of age excluding:
a. employees of Choosi and GFS;
b. a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a Choosi or GFS employee; and
c. any person who has breached any of these terms and conditions.
2. To enter this Competition, the entrant must answer the question, "what does your perfect summer day look like?"
3. To be eligible, the entrant must enter the Competition by 11:59pm 23rd November, 2017.
The winner will be announced on 24th November, 2017 and will be notified by a private Facebook message and a congratulations announcement on the Choosi Facebook page.
4. There is no limit on the number of entries per person. Each entry must be submitted in a digital format via a comment on the Competition post on the Choosi Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ChoosiInsurance.
5. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free from any claims that they infringe on any third party rights.
6. TThere will be two (2) winners announced for this Competition who will each receive one (1) Sunglass Hut gift card worth $200.00. Terms and conditions relating to this card can be found here: http://www.sunglasshut.com/GiftCards?catalogId=13851&langId=-1&storeId=11351&sid=Nav-Footer-GC&tnav=
8. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
9. The winners will be selected based on their skill to answer the Competition question and on the creative merit of their answer to the question. The decision of the panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. If an entry is found to be plagiarised, whether wholly or in part, it will be disqualified from this Competition. This clause is active despite any communication of the result of the Competition.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to remove or deny the admission of any photo or comments that do not meet our House Rules (http://bit.ly/1XoEdRJ
) or which are deemed inappropriate.
12. The Promoter will do its best to contact the winners. If the winner/s does not accept their prize by communication with the Promoter within 30 days the winner announcement, the Promoter will withdraw the Prize.
13. If any person appearing in any photograph (used for entering the Competition or part of any entry) is 18 years old or over, You warrant that You have informed them of the nature and likely use of the photograph, and have their consent to do so, prior to submission. If any person appearing in the photograph is under the age of 18, You warrant that You have informed their parent or guardian of the nature and likely use of the photograph, and have the parent or guardians consent to do so, prior to submission.
14. Each entrant warrants they have copyright, and other intellectual property rights, for the comments or images submitted for the purposes of their entry and, as part of their entry, provides a license to the Promoter to use the comments or images in future advertising campaigns and for remarketing purposes. This license is non-revocable except with the express consent of the Promoter. Each Competition entrant holds the Promoter and its associated agencies harmless for any liabilities associated with the unauthorized use of any content or image that has been included in their entry.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies, are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Competition, the use of a reward or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
16. Any eligible entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Competition, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to receive the Prize or enter further promotions run by the Promoter.
17. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) disqualify any claimant; or (b) modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms & Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
19. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
. By entering the Competition you consent to Us using and disclosing your personal information in accordance with the Policy and as set out in these Terms & Conditions.
21. All entries become the property of the Promoter on receipt and We reserve the right to use any personal information provided by an entrant to enter the Competition and conduct the Competition. We may also use personal information about You for related purposes such as sending You information about related products and/or promotions.
22. This Competition is run by the Promoter and is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.