‘Win a $4000 Dream NZ Holiday’ Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. By participating in the Promotion, entrants acknowledge that they have read and
understood these Terms and Conditions; and agree to be bound by them. Entries must be
submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
3. The Promoter is Constellation Brands New Zealand Ltd (ABN 79 401 895 093), 6/46 Maki
Street, Westgate, Auckland 0814 Phone 1800 819 341
4. The promotion commences on 15 November 2017 at 7:00 am Australian Eastern Standard
Time (AEST) and entries close on 28 November 2017 at 11:59pm AEST (Promotional Period).
5. The Promotion is only open to "Eligible Entrants". Subject to these Terms and Conditions, an
Eligible Entrant is a person who (a) is an Australian resident; (b) is 18 years or older at the time of
entry; (c) submits their entry into this Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
6. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must be over 18 years of age and purchase any Kim Crawford
wine during the Promotion Period from any Bottlemart or SipnSave store in Australia, with only one
entry accepted per transaction.
7. An Entrant must enter their name, DOB, address, phone number, post code, receipt number
online at the entry portal on http://www.bottlemart.com.au/promotions
8. Employees, managers and directors of the Promoter and its related companies and suppliers
and agencies involved in this Promotion are not Eligible Entrants, nor are their immediate families.
9. If an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the Entrant’s
responsibility to notify the Promoter in writing to email@example.com
10. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
11. Prize - Win a $4000 Dream NZ Holiday with 1 x $4,000 Flight Centre Gift Voucher (FCGV)
(Flight Centre conditions apply). https://www.flightcentre.com.au/cms_images/pdfs/Gift_CardTerms%20&%20Conditions%20(6%20April%202016).pdf
Total prize value is $4,000.00 [Australian Dollars]
12. The prize draw will take place, in the presence of an independent witness on 01 December
2017 at 11:00 am AEST at Telads Australia Pty Ltd Operations, 123 Margaret Street Toowoomba QLD
4350. The winner will be notified in writing on the same day of the draw (or as soon as possible
thereafter) by email at the address nominated on the sign up page (unless the Entrant has notified
the Promoter of a change to their contact details in accordance with these terms and conditions).
Any winner will have their names published on 04 December 2017 for a period not less than 28 days
13. The Promoter will use all reasonable efforts to contact an Entrant selected as the winner,
but accepts no responsibility if an Entrant cannot be contacted.
14. Any additional costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to additional travel
to and from airports, passports, meals, drinks, transfers, insurance and any and all other incidental
and or ancillary costs are the sole responsibility of the winner.
15. The Prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable. The Promoter and their
associated agencies, and companies associated with this Promotion will take no responsibility for
prizes damaged or lost in transit.
16. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Flight Centre. The Promoter is not
responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as the result of the
conduct of the prize suppliers.
17. Flight Centre Gift Cards are redeemable at participating retail stores located within Australia.
Unless otherwise stated on the Gift Card, Gift Cards are valid for use within 12 months from the date
of issue. Gift Cards may be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Where used in
part, no change will be given. Any unused balance may be used against future purchases, but will
not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded. Gift Cards
may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, traveller’s cheques, cash passports or any other form
of currency. You are responsible for the use and security of your Gift Card. Lost or stolen Gift Cards
may not be replaced or refunded. Defaced, mutilated or altered Gift Cards may not be accepted,
replaced or refunded. Gift Cards may not be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts.
Personal information collected in relation to your Gift Card will be handled in accordance with
or in store.
18. Before the prize is awarded, the winner may be required to sign a release and indemnity
agreement, the terms of which will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Failure
to sign the release and indemnity agreement will result in forfeiture of the prize.
19. Should the prize not be claimed, the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw to
distribute any prize unclaimed subject to any written directions given by a relevant lotteries or
gaming authority. The prize redraw will take place, in the presence of an independent witness on 01
March 2018 at 11:00 am AEST at Telads Australia Pty Ltd Operations, 123 Margaret Street
Toowoomba QLD 4350. Any winners will be notified in writing, by email, on 01 March 2018 (or as
soon as possible thereafter) and will have their names published on the same day for a period not
less than 28 days at Http://www.bottlemart.com.au/kim-crawford-nz-winners
20. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable
to use the prize, or any element of it, as stated. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the
prizes in whole or in part for something of equal or greater value in the event that any component of
the prize is unavailable (subject to any applicable legislation). Prizes are not transferable, deferrable,
exchangeable or redeemable for cash (accept if there is any cash component of the prize) or
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer
protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for
any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including pursuant to the Non-Excludable Guarantees,
the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any death,
personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity and whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential) suffered or incurred by any person (whether or not arising from any person's
negligence) arising in any way out of or in connection with (a) this Promotion; (b) any technical
difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (c) any theft,
unauthorised access or third party interference; (d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered,
damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason
beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (e) any variation in prize value to that stated in
these Terms and Conditions; (f) if any event included in the prize is cancelled or rescheduled for any
reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (g) any tax liability incurred by a winner or
entrant; or (h) taking and redemption of any prize.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries in its absolute discretion. For
example, the Promoter may disqualify: (a) any Entrants or entries that tamper with, or attempt to
tamper with the entry process; (b) incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries or entries
containing false information or incorrect contact details; (c) any entries that contain material that is
obscene, indecent, objectionable, defamatory, libellous or otherwise contravenes an applicable law
or infringes any third party's rights; and (d) any entries that the Promoter considers inappropriate for
23. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the details
provided by Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify
any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The
identification necessary for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Failure by the
Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. Any Entrant who is selected as a winner consents to the Promoter using their name, image,
likeness, character, voice or anything else that identifies them without remuneration in any media
worldwide (including without limitation in national print media, on the Promoter's website and in
other promotional material) for a reasonable time to publicise this Promotion (including any
25. Privacy Statement. The Promoter collects Entrants' personal information, and may disclose
such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers,
prize suppliers and related bodies corporate (some of which may be located overseas and, as
required, to Australian regulatory authorities, in order to conduct, administer and publicise the
Promotion. By entering the Promotion, Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal
its related bodies corporate may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised by the Entrant,
use Entrants' personal information for marketing, advertising and opinion research purposes,
including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Entrant. This includes sending Entrant’s
information about the promoter’s products. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, or to
access, update or correct any information held by the Promoter, to the Promoter at the address
information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners' names
published as required under relevant lottery legislation.
26. Each Entrant must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Each Entrant indemnifies and
will keep indemnified the Promoter in relation to all loss and damage whatsoever which is suffered
(including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) by the Promoter as a direct or indirect
result of the Entrant acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
27. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, incomplete,
incomprehensible, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims
or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft,
destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. All entries are deemed
to be received at the time of receipt in the promotional database.
28. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone
or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or
traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination of these, or any other technical failures
including any damage to an Entrant's (or any other person's) mobile handset or computer related to,
or resulting from, participation in this Promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this
Promotion. Entrants acknowledge that the Internet is not a secure medium and that the Promoter is
not responsible for the security of on-line entries.
29. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including as a result of
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or
any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration,
security, fairness, integrity, safety or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the
right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any
30. The Promoter’s decision on all aspects relating to this Promotion is final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
Authorised under NSW permit number LTPS/17/18878; ACT Permit Number TP 17/02141