Win a Trip to Italy!
Fall in love with the iconic style, art and history of Italy as you spend a week touring with your best friend.
Enter your details for your chance to win this incredible introduction to Italy, courtesy of Collette.
“WIN A TRIP TO ITALY” PROMOTION
(NSW permit number: LTPS/17/19406)
(ACT permit number: ACT TP 17/02293)
(SA permit number: T17/2140)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in
this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Campari Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 72 137 554 726) of Level 10, 207 Pacific Highway, St
Leonards, NSW 2065, telephone 1800 856 939 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this
promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. The promotion will be conducted from 9am Monday 13
th November 2017 to 4.59pm on Wednesday
th February 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must visit the aperolspritz.com.au site, select the “Win a Trip to Italy” tab and
register for the promotion as set out on the site. Multiple entries are not permitted.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an
entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify
any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and
Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct
calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be
accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other
compensation from such an offender are reserved. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant,
the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
8. The draw will take place on Monday 5th March 2018 at 5.00pm (local time) at Apparent Digital Agency
located at 30 Boronia Street, Redfern 2016. The first valid entry drawn will receive the prize. The
Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
9. The winner will be notified via email on Wednesday 7
th March 2018. The name and winner of the
prize will be published in The Australian on 28
th March 2018
10. The first valid entry drawn will win a Collette tour of ‘Venice Florence & Rome’ for two people. The
winner can pick any available tour date to April 2019. Seehttp://www.gocollette.com/en
au/tours/europe/italy/bellaitalia. Prize includes international air in
economy class from their nearest state capital (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide or
Perth) to Venice via Rome. Flights to match the tour departure/return dates on an airline chosen by
11. Personal travel Insurance is not included and the prize winner is obliged to take out appropriate travel
insurance pursuant to the Collette booking terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to
the prizewinner and are available at:http://www.gocollette.com/en
12. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Prize is valid for travel on selected
dates until April 2019. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the
conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the prize
winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
13. Before the prize is awarded, the winner and any persons sharing the prize with the winner may be
required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any
liability arising from the use or participation in the prize.
14. All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, and their companions will not, sell or
otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any travel, media or other organisation, including
via the internet.
15. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy liquor responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised
to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council
Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the
time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
17. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with
a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory
18. Total prize pool value is a $9,398 Tour. $3,099 per person (based on Sept 2018 travel) plus return
economy flight estimate $1,600 per person.
19. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, will take place on 11th June 2018 at the same time and place as the
original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified
by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the redraw and the winner will be
advertised in The Australian on 2
nd July 2018
21. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this promotion (which
may include disclosures to third parties, including local lottery authorities, for the purpose of
processing and conducting the promotion) and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion.
By entering in this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree
that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any
media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or
payment to the entrant. Entrants may access, change and/or update their personal information
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited
to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any
written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion,
Authorised under [permit number details from relevant states/territories]