https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/promotions/Porsche-Play-and-Win?signin=0Win the Ultimate Porsche Experience with Mark Webber
To celebrate Forza Motorsport 7 coming to Xbox One X, Porsche Cars Australia and Michelin are giving you the chance to win an amazing motoring experience. You could win a Hot Lap in the Porsche 911 GT2 RS, the fastest Porsche road car ever built with none other than F1 legend and Porsche World Endurance racing champion, Mark Webber.Win a trip to Albert Park Circuit in Melbourne for a Hot Lap with Mark Webber plus an Xbox One X.
Plus 5 runners up will win an Xbox One X. Play Forza Motorsport 7 between Nov 6th and Dec 1st and tell us in 25 words or less why you think you are worthy of a Hot Lap with Mark Webber and you could be one of 5 to win this amazing experience.*Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years and overForza 7 Porsche Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter this competition form part of the conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
2. The promoter is Microsoft Pty Limited (ACN 002 589 460) of 1 Epping Road, North Ryde, New South Wales, 2113 (Microsoft).
3. The competition commences at 9.00am [AEST/AEDST] on November 7th 2017 and closes at 5.00pm [AEST/AEDST] on December 1st 2017 (Promotion Period).
4. Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the promoters, its retailers, suppliers and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
5. To enter, entrants must,
- Register for the Promotion on Xbox.com using the entrant’s Xbox gamertag;
- Answer the ‘Entry Question’: “Why you deserve to win an experience with Mark Webber?”; and
- Play Forza Motorsport 7 on Xbox One using the entrant’s gamertag between November 7th 2017 and December 1st 2017
6. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who the promoter believes has either tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
7. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Any costs associated with entering the competition are the entrant’s responsibility.
9. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
11. The prizes will be judged on December 4th 2017 at Microsoft Offices at 1 Epping Rd North Ryde NSW 2113. Winners will be notified on December 5th 2017 via email.
12. All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be reviewed by the judging panel. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on. originality and creativity (“Judging Criteria”
13. The best five (5) entries judged in accordance with the Judging Criteria selected from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period will win, in March 2018:
• Economy class airfares to Melbourne from nearest capital city (Value AU$600.00) ;
• Three (3) nights accommodation in minimum 4 star hotel in Melbourne(Value AU$600);
• Transfers to race circuit(Value AU$100);
• One (1) person Mark Webber GT2 RS Experience (Value AU$5,000 which includes:
o Meet and greet with Mark Webber at designated race track; and
o Hot lap with Mark Webber in the new GT2 RS or an alternative high performance vehicle at Albert Park Race Track. Hot lap includes one lap of the circuit including pit exit and entry; and
• One exclusive Porsche replica car (Value AU$330).
• One Xbox One X Console (Value AUD$649)The next five (5) best entries selected from all valid entries judged in accordance with the Judging Criteria received during the Promotional Period will win:
• One Xbox One X console.
14. Total number prizes = 15. Total prize value = $40,000 Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
15. Subject to clause 16, If the promoter is unable to supply the nominated prize, or part of any nominated prize, the promoter reserves the right to supply another prize of greater or equal value.
16. If the promoter is unable to supply the Mark Webber GT2 RS Experience due to reasons beyond its control, which includes but is not limited to injury, illness, death or adverse weather conditions, the entrants acknowledge that the promoter will be unable to, and is not obliged to supply the Mark Webber GT2 RS Experience at the proposed time or at a later date. In such circumstances the promoter shall supply another prize of its choosing in accordance with clause 15 above.
17. All travel arrangements, meals, beverages, extra activities, spending money and all other ancillary costs (including travel insurance) not expressly provided, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner.
18. All entries become the property of the promoter. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the promoter. Entries will be deemed invalid if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
19. The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the Prize Supplier and is correct at the time of printing. The promoter accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. The promoter and their associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
20. Before the prize is awarded, the winner will be required to sign a deed, to release the Prize Supplier and Promoter (including their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents) in a form determined by the Prize Supplier and Promoter in their absolute discretion.
21. In the event that a prize is not claimed by December 13th 2017 the judges will select an alternate winner on the basis of the Judging Criteria. In the event that the alternate winner does not claim their prize by January 3rd 2017 then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other prize will be awarded in lieu of that prize.
22. Entrants acknowledge that height, weight and medical restrictions apply to the use of prize, and may prevent their participation in some or all elements of the prize.
23. Any costs associated with entering the promotion and accessing the website are the responsibility of the entrant.
24. Entrants agree, at the promoter’s request, to participate in any promotional activity surrounding this competition or the winning of any prize. Entrants agree this participation will be free of charge. Entrants consent to the promoter and its associated agencies’ using their name and image in any media in perpetuity, without limitation and without compensation to the entrant.
25. The promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrant releases the promoter from responsibility for, any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the entrant’s participation in this promotion or the conduct of the promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of an entrant’s error, any technical problem of any kind including communications or network failure, unauthorised access to, transferring or theft of data, whether caused by the entrant or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this promotion. If, because of any such problem, this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are compromised or affected, the promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant Department) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or disqualify any entrant involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion in any way.
26. These terms and conditions do not, nor do they purport to, limit, exclude or modify any non-excludable statutory guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), or any other warranties (whether express or implied) under any state or federal legislation which cannot be excluded.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. All entrants participating in the promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by the promoter in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.
29. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The entrant releases Facebook from all liability in relation to the promotion. The entrant is providing information to the promoter and not to Facebook.
. The promoter will only use your personal details for marketing purposes outside those described above if you “opt in” to join the mailing list when prompted.
©2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.