$20,000 cash to be won!
On Thursday 30 November, you are invited to swipe your membership card or when making a purchase between 4pm and 7pm for the chance to win $20,000! Yes that’s right…..$20,000 but you must be a financial or in renewal status. (Maximum of 2 entries per member)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE NOVEMBER CASH PROMOTION
An additional $250 x 4 prizes will also be announced but you must be present at the draw at any time between 4 and 7pm on 30 November.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE NOVEMBER $20,000 PROMOTION:
WIN $20,000 COURTESY OF RSL REWARDS ON 30 NOVEMBER 2017!
PROMOTIONAL PERIOD AND PROMOTER
1. The promotional period for the 30 November $20,000 Promotion commences at 4:00pm EST on
Thursday 30th November 2017 and ends at 7:00pm EST on Thursday the 30th November 2017
2. The Promoter for the Promotion is Returned and Services League of Australia (Victorian branch)
Inc. (ABN 73941765364) of 4 Collins Street Melbourne, Victoria 3000 (the Promoter).
3. Entry into this Promotion is open to certain members of the RSL Rewards Loyalty Program
(Program) as provided further in these Terms and Conditions. RSL Victoria warrants that
membership of the program does not require the entrant to agree to receive any gaming
4. In order to be eligible to participate in the Promotion, a person must be aged 18 years or over
and must be a member of the Program administered by a Venue which is participating in the
5. All entries into the Promotion (including the prize draws contemplated in these Terms and
Conditions) will be administered by the Promoter via the computer software used to deliver the
6. An Entrant will automatically be entered into the Promotion when they swipe their RSL Rewards
card at any kiosk or at point of sale when making a food and beverage purchase at participating
RSLs in Victoria at any time during the promotional period.
7. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, a member will be eligible for 2 entries.
8. There is one (1) major prize for this promotion, which is $20,000.
9. The Promoter will conduct the prize draws in accordance with these Terms and Conditions:
10. The promoter will conduct the Prize Draw at 7:01pm on 30 November 2017 at the promotor’s
offices, 4 Collins Street, Melbourne.
11. The Promoter will randomly select one (1) Qualifying Entry from the pool of Qualifying Entries.
12. The Promoter will contact the nominated staff member or Manager at the winner’s Sub-Branch
before 7:05pm on 30 November 2017 to check that the winner is eligible. If the winner is a
known member of staff at a Sub-Branch a redraw will be required to occur. This process will be
repeated until a successful draw has occurred. Contact will be made with the winner by the
Manager using the contact details recorded in the Winner’s Program membership details.
1. Details of the winners and their prize may be published on www.rslvic.com.au
from the 30th
November 2017 for at least 28 days.
2. Any entry in the Promotion which the Promoter determines in its reasonable opinion to be
fraudulent will be deemed invalid.
3. Directors, management personnel and employees of the Promoter’s State Branch office are
ineligible to enter in the Promotion.
4. Employees of the Promoters Sub-Branches are ineligible to enter the promotion.
5. All prizes eligible to be won in this Promotion (hereafter, Prizes) must be taken as offered and
cannot be varied. All Prizes are not transferable and all non-cash Prizes are not redeemable for
cash. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged Prizes. Subject to the
consumer guarantees set out in Division 1 of Part 3-2 of the Australian Consumer Law (as
defined in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (the “Consumer Guarantees”), the
Promoter does not warrant the merchantability, suitability and/or fitness for purpose of any
goods and/or services awarded as a Prize (if any).
6. Information on how to enter, and the Prizes themselves, form part of these Terms and
Conditions. Participation in the Promotion by an Entrant (including acceptance of a Prize by an
Entrant) confirms their acceptance of the Terms and Conditions governing the Promotion.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to: (a) verify the validity of entries and Entrants
(including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant whose
entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with any entry
process; or (b) refuse to award the Major Prize if the Promoter reasonably suspects that an
Event Contestant is not eligible, has breached these Terms and Conditions or has acted
improperly to increase their chances of winning any prize in this Promotion.
8. Identification considered suitable for any verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. A Prize
Winner may be required to complete a statutory declaration to confirm their eligibility to accept
a Prize. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a
waiver of those rights.
9. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time
stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will not be redeemable
10. Decisions of the management of the Promoter are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
To the extent that a situation or issue arises for which these Terms and Conditions make no
provision or in relation to which the relevant Terms and Conditions are unclear, the Promoter
reserves the right to make a decision regarding such situation or issue in its sole and absolute
discretion and such decision will be final and binding.
11. Except as specified otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, if for any reason a winner does not
redeem the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the
prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
12. By entering the Promotion, each Entrant consents to the Promoter using (or permitting
authorised third parties to use) the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including
photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time
without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), the
Promoter and or products/services supplied by the Promoter.
13. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or for any reason whatsoever
beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promotion is not capable of being
conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right (unless doing so would be
prohibited by any law including the consumer guarantees set out in the Consumer Guarantees)
to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to any written directions from
any relevant regulatory body.
14. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
15. Except for any implied condition or warranty (including any applicable Consumer Guarantee) the
exclusion of which from these Terms and Conditions would contravene any statute or cause any
part of these Terms and Conditions to be void (“Non Excludable Condition”), the Promoter
excludes from these Terms and Conditions all conditions, warranties and terms, implied by
statute, general law or custom. Except for any liability in relation to a Non Excludable Condition,
the Promoter (including its officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability
whether arising in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise for any
personal injury or any other loss, damage, cost, expense, damage or claim suffered, sustained or
incurred (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct,
indirect, special or consequential, arising either directly or indirectly out of or in connection with
the Promotion or the Prize, including (without limitation) the following: (a) any technical
difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any
theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late,
lost altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter) due to any
reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that
stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax implications; (f) the cancellation or
postponement of an event which constitutes the prize; (g) a Prize or use of a Prize; and/or (h)
attendance at or participation in the Event (if applicable).
16. As a condition of accepting a prize, a winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the
form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but
not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
17. The Promoter will collect, use and disclose an Entrant’s Personal Information (as defined under
the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) in order to administer and conduct the Promotion, carry out any
activities connected with or related to the Promotion and provide any related or ancillary
goods/services. The Entrant’s Personal Information may also be used and disclosed in
accordance with any other terms and conditions previously agreed to by the Entrant (if any) and
the Promoter with the Personal Information requested by the Promoter, the Promoter may not
permit the Entrant to participate in the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, the Entrant
consents to the Promoter: (a) collecting and using the Entrant’s Personal Information in relation
to the purposes referred to above; and (b) where considered necessary by the Promoter,
disclosing the Entrant’s Personal Information to third parties including, but not limited to, Prize
suppliers or regulatory authorities and for any purpose to which the Entrant has previously
consented including but not limited to future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct their Personal Information to the
18. All Prize values are in Australian dollars. Promotional pictures may not represent the actual
19. Any further enquiries regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter.
20. The laws of the State of Victoria govern the conduct of the Promotion