Expo Channel 12 Days of Christmas Competition 2017
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prize details forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into
the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to permanent residents of Australia only. Employees of Expo Channel and their
subsidiary agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
3. To enter, watch Expo every night at 7.30pm (AEDT) from December 4 to December 15, 2017 for
competition clue word. A new clue word will be broadcasted each day during the period of the
competition. Log on to www.expochannel.com.au
to enter your name, address, phone number,
email address and the competition’s clue word. Entries for each day of the competition must be
submitted before 11.59pm (AEDT) on Friday, December 15, 2017.
4. Competition opens Monday, 4 December 2017 at 7:30 pm, and runs for twelve days, closing
Friday, 15 December 2017 at 11.59pm (AEDT). The draw happens each day at 10:30 am from
Tuesday, 5 December 2017 to Monday, 18 December 2017. Draws for the Friday and the
weekends will occur on the Monday (Draws for Friday, 8 December, Saturday, 9 December and
Sunday, 10 December 2017, will occur on Monday, 11 December 2017; Draw for Friday, 15
December will occur on Monday, 18 December 2017). Valid entries into the competition must
include the correct clue word from the 7:30pm show on the Expo Channel. From the valid
entries received from Monday, 4 December 2017 at 7:30 pm to Friday, 15 December 2017 at
11.59pm (AEDT), one winner each day (twelve winners in total), will be drawn and announced
on the website the following working day. IE. Valid entries received Monday, 4 December 2017
will be drawn and announced on the website the following working day, Tuesday, 5 December
2017. The draw and the announcement will take place at the Expo Channel Office: 431
Warringah Rd, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086.
5. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 months of them being announced as the winner,
then the Prize will be forfeited by the original winner and the Promoter will choose another
winner to award the prize to. The draw will occur at 10am (AEDT) on Monday, 12 March, 2018 or
later and will take place at the Expo Channel office: 431 Warringah Rd, Frenchs Forest NSW
6. Expo Channel is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or
network congestion, including injury or damage to a participant’s or any other person’s
computer related to participation in this promotion and problems with transmission of entries
over the internet. Expo Channel will accept no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
All email entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the entry into the
Promoter’s database and NOT time of transmission by the entrant.
7. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right
to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal or greater value and/or
specification – subject to the relevant state authority approval.
8. Subject to relevant state authority approval, the Promoter reserves the right to modify the
terms and conditions of this Promotion at any time.
9. Subject to relevant state authority approval, the Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute
discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prize to cancel the competition or to vary or
cancel the award of the Prize including, without limitation, circumstances where in the
Promoter’s opinion (which it shall form in its absolute discretion): (a) a Prize winner does not
satisfy the Competition entry requirements; or (b) the Promoter cannot conduct the
Competition or award the Prize for any reason beyond its control. Subject to relevant state
authority approval, in the event that the Promoter cancels the Competition or varies or
withdraws the Prize it shall not: (a) be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including loss
or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation,
variation or withdrawal; and (b) be required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
10. Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be
excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered
(including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or
sustained as a result of taking the Prize or entering the Competition.
11. The winner will be notified by phone, email, mail, and announced on the Expo Channel website
) and Foxtel Access website (http://access.foxtel.com.au/
12. There are twelve prizes, one for each winner. The twelve prizes are 1 x Pentax K-50 DSLR Camera
with 18-55mm and 50-200mm Lenses (prize value $799), 1 x Halo Power Jam Premium
Bluetooth Speaker and portable charger (prize value $233.95), 1 x Copper Chef (prize value
$199.96), 1 x Flavormaster (prize value $159.80), 1x Tefal 40 cm Wok with Lid (prize value
$149.95), 1 x Air hawk Pro (prize value $119.99), 1 x Star Shower Laser Magic (prize value
$99.95), 1 x GPO Westwood Amplified speaker (prize value $99.95), 1 x Be Enlightened Triple
Scented Diffuser (prize value $89.95), 1 x Everyday Gorgeous Cleans & Hydrate Collection by
Nick Chavez (prize value $59.95), 1 x Chasseur La Cuisson French Bowl set of 4 (prize value
$55.95), 1 x Serroni Unbreakables 4 piece stemless white wine glass set (prize value $53.95). The
draw will be done as per order of the prize listed.
13. There will be twelve winners with prizes as per clause 12. The winners will receive one prize
14. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be
taken as cash. Prize must be taken in its complete entirety or it will be forfeited. If for any reason
a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the
Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited. If the winner of the prize
is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian who
will be required to confirm acceptance of the terms and conditions prior to claiming any prize.
15. Total prize pool value is $2122.35. The prize value is correct at the time of printing. The
Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of the Prize occurring
between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed. All prize values are in Australian
16. The promoter is Expo Network Pty Ltd, ABN 52111806707. 431 Warringah Rd, Frenchs Forest
NSW 2086. Phone 02 8198 6011
17. Authorised under permit numbers: TBC