https://www.facebook.com/BarillaAU/?hc_ref=ART-BtQ22u_JgoMnJykxVcDagWFwtis78mtMHrxyzOItmyndv_tjZhFICEAd-Sc_R2o12 Days of Christmas - Barilla12 Days of Christmas 2017 Terms & Conditions LTPS-17-20227
Barilla·Monday, December 4, 2017
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to clause 4, entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18, as of the date of entry, who have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants').
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, and associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition.
5. The Promoter is Barilla, 4 Annandale Street, Annandale NSW 2038 ABN 69 088 421 738 ('Promoter').
How to enter
7. To enter, the entrant must during the Promotional Period complete the following steps:
a) Follow Barilla Australia on Facebook (www.facebook.com/barillaau
b) Like the post and tag a friend.
Number of Entries permitted
7. Multiple entries permitted per person, however each entry must be substantially unique and submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements, for example each day.
Open, Close, Selection and Announcement dates
8. Promotion commences at 10:00AM AEST on Monday, 4th December 2017 and closes at 11:59PM AEST on Friday 15th December 2017 (“Promotional Period”).
All times throughout the Terms and Conditions will be based on Sydney local time, which will be AEST. Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be entered into the draw.
9. This is a game of chance, winners are randomly selected after fulfilling requirements.
10. Each entry will be checked to ensure it meets entry criteria, and daily prizes will be awarded.
11. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winners will be selected at the premises of Barilla 4 Annandale St, Annandale 2038, at 11:00AM AEST between Tuesday 5th December and Friday 15th of December, with the final prize winners drawn on Monday, 18th December 2017.
13. Each day the winners will be notified in writing via a comment on Facebook.
Subject to the unclaimed prize, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
14. The Promoter will select additional reserve entries that they determine to be the next best in the event of an unclaimed prize or an invalid entry or ineligible entrant being selected as a winner. The reserve entry will be selected by Tuesday 19th December (9:00 AEST) and will be notified within two (2) hours in writing via the social media platform used to submit their entry.
Prize on offer
15. The total prize pool is valued at up to $3500 (including GST), as at 27/11/2017.
16. The daily prize on offer is twenty-two (22) Barilla gift packs containing Barilla products, ranging from $20 value, up to the value of $100. The final prize of Australian Open tickets, flights and accommodation (from closest capital city) is valued at $2500.
17. No cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
Further Terms and Conditions
18. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
19. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a new selection in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
21. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. The prize is subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prize will be sent to the winner's nominated address as communicated by the winner. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
You may request access or to update your personal information or lodge a complaint by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
23. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
24. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
25. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
26. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use “scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees").
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence),for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its' officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.