To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotion Period:
Go to jetcards.jetstar.com
Follow the prompts to create your own Jet Card and enter your and your travel buddies face into the card (make sure you have their permission prior to using their photo); and
Click on the ‘Enter Competition’ button, enter the fields with your full name and email address and answer the following question: ‘Tell us in 25 words or less what your Christmas holiday wish would be.’
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1.) Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2) The promoter is Jetstar Airways Pty Limited (ABN 33 069 720 243) of 79 Victoria Parade, Collingwood, VIC 3066 (telephone number +61 3 8665 4325) (Promoter).
3) All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia on the date stated. The promotion commences at 12:00am on Thursday 7 December 2017 and closes at 11.59pm on Thursday 14 December 2017 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
4) Entry is open only to Australian Residents 18 years and older (Eligible Entrants), excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate.
Entry into the promotion
5) To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotion Period:
a) Go to jetcards.jetstar.com
b) Follow the prompts to create your own Jet Card and enter your and your travel buddies face into the card (make sure you have their permission prior to using their photo); and
c) Click on the ‘Enter Competition’ button, enter the fields with your full name and email address and answer the following question: ‘Tell us in 25 words or less what your Christmas holiday wish would be.’
6) Multiple entries are allowed.
7) The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
9) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Judging of entries
Entries will be judged based on their originality and creativity of their answer to the question: ‘Tell us in 25 words or less what your Christmas holiday wish would b
10) Judging will take place at 4pm AEDT on Friday 15 December 2017 at JWT, 64 Balmain
Street, Richmond VIC 3121. Judging will be conducted by the Promoter and JWT (Adjudicator).
11) The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Chance plays no part in determining the winning.
12) There will be 10 prizes (10 x $1000 Jetstar Flight Vouchers). The maximum total prize pool value is AU$10,000, based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
13) Each prize is a Jetstar Flight Voucher valued at $1,000 AUD. Jetstar Flight vouchers are valid for six months from the date or issue and are subject to the Jetstar Travel Voucher Terms and Conditions, please see below:
(a)'How to use the Voucher' forms part of these Voucher Terms & Conditions.
(b) Booking dates will be strictly applied. Your booking must be made or changed through Jetstar.com or Jetstar Contact Centre before the Expiry Date, for travel on any Jetstar flight available at the time you redeem this Voucher. If you do not redeem this Voucher within this timeframe this Voucher will expire and you will lose the value of this Voucher. If you redeem this Voucher but later change your booking on a date after the
Expiry Date, you will lose the value of this Voucher. This Voucher was created on the Issue Date and expires on the Expiry Date as noted above. The 6 month booking period is calculated as 183 days from the Issue Date.
(c) All travel is subject to availability at the time of booking, the fare rules quoted at the time of booking and the Jetstar Conditions of Carriage. The standard Jetstar fare and bundle rules apply according to the fare or fare with bundle selected when booking. Limited changes are permitted, charges apply and unless otherwise stated, airfares are non-refundable. See Jetstar.com for further details.
(d) You must redeem this Voucher in one booking only. Any amount not redeemed in that booking will be lost and no credit will remain.
(e) This Voucher is not transferable - it is redeemable only by the person whose name is stated on this Voucher for travel by that person or to make a new booking for others to travel (if a booking is made for others to travel, the person named on this Voucher must be listed as the contact in the booking).
(f) This Voucher is only redeemable up to the value stated on this Voucher for Jetstar fares and bundle options, taxes, fees and other charges associated with normal Jetstar internet or telephone reservations bookings. This Voucher cannot be redeemed for Jetstar Holiday products (including accommodation, activities, transfers, parking, insurance and car hire). This Voucher must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the recipient is unable to use it as stated. This Voucher is not redeemable for cash or other goods and services. Jetstar Vouchers are not refundable.
(g) Jetstar Airways Pty Limited ("Jetstar") makes no claims in relation to weather or other conditions at the travel destination and the Voucher recipient should make their own enquiries before travel. Jetstar, its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with the use of this Voucher, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. (h) Any additional travel booked in conjunction with the use of this Voucher will be subject to standard booking conditions.
14) The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. Prize travel is subject to Jetstars’ Conditions of Carriage.
15) Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accept the conditions of use of that prize.
16) If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Notification of the winner
17) All winners will be notified by email by 3pm Monday 18 December 2017 and their names will be published on the Jetstar Facebook Page.
Judging backup entries
18) As part of judging, the Adjudicator will select an additional 5 of entries in the prize pool to be used as backup winners in the event that an entrant is unable to satisfy the promotion terms and condition or forfeits or does not claim a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed on 10 January 2018 the Promoter will award those prizes to the backup winners in the order judged by the Adjudicator, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winners determined in accordance with clause will be notified by email by 11 January 2018.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
19) If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
20) The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
21) The exclusion of liability in clause 22 does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
a) for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; and the Promoter’s Conditions of Carriage and general booking conditions (and any exclusions contained therein) apply despite any
statement to the contrary in these terms and conditions; or
Entry details and privacy
22) Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at http://www.jetstar.com/au/en/privacy-policy
23) By providing the photos to the Promoter, the winner:
a) Grants the Promoter a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, revocable, sub-
licensable, perpetual licence to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly display and reproduce, the photos, including without limitation, in any online media formats and through any social media channels, pages or accounts including JetMails (eDMs).
b) Confirms that all persons appearing in the photos have consented to the
winner providing them to the Promoter to be used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at http://www.jetstar.com/au/en/privacy-policy
24) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
You are able to revoke this licence at any time by
contacting Jetstar in writing at email@example.com
and informing us that
you no longer want us to use your photo