Save $20 when you
spend over $100
As a member of IKEA FAMILY, you'll get a nice little saving
when you spend over $100 just in time for Christmas.
Offer valid 07/12/17 - 18/12/17
Terms and Conditions – IKEA FAMILY
IKEA FAMILY members get $20 off when they spend $100 or more in a single
transaction, from Thursday 7th December 2017 until Monday 18th December
IKEA FAMILY members who swipe or scan their membership card in store
and make a purchase from Thursday 7
th December 2017 to Monday 18
December 2017 will receive a $20 off when they spend $100 or more in a
single transaction at IKEA Perth or IKEA Adelaide stores only.
All products in stock at IKEA will qualify toward the spending amount, excluding
the IKEA Restaurant, Bistro, Swedish Food Market and services such as Finance,
Home Delivery, Picking, Assembly, Installation, kitchen planning.
One redemption per customer per day only.
• This offer is only open to qualifying customers who make a transaction during the
‘Promotional Period’ on purchases at IKEA Perth or IKEA Adelaide stores.
• This offer is not valid for online purchases in SA or WA. The offer is valid only
while stocks last. Sorry, no rain checks.
• This offer is not available in conjunction with any other special, discount, sale
items, promotional offer or IKEA FAMILY offers unless otherwise stated.
• If a claimant wishes to return one or more product(s) from their qualifying
transaction for which they received the offer, and as a result the purchase of
product(s) to be returned would result in the qualifying transaction changing the
eligible discount amount the claimant may return the product(s) in accordance
with the IKEA standard refund terms and conditions and consumer law, to receive
a refund for the amount of the returned product(s) less the discount received.
• The Promoter is Cebas Pty Ltd. A.B.N. 15 009 156 003, 8C Sunray Drive, Innaloo
• The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time during
the offer period
• All claims will be subject to the Promoter’s validation and verification checks.
Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is
suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for
personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this
offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
• IKEA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time to
reflect changes to the law or changes to our services. We request that customers
review the terms on a regular basis.
• All items are advertised in good faith to be available at time of the offer.
However, unforeseen problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in
stock being unavailable. While great care has been taken to ensure accuracy of all
prices and descriptions, IKEA reserves the right to correct any errors and adjust
prices, especially for GST, customs duty or other statutory charges that are out of