Tiffanys Wedding Gift Box Giveaway Competition
We have over $15,000 of amazing prizes in our Tiffanys Wedding Gift Box Giveaway to be WON!!!
First Prize - $10,000 towards your Wedding Celebration Function here at Weddings at Tiffany's.
Second Prize – Over $5,000 worth of Wedding Supplies & Services from the following trusted & recommended suppliers: Skylighter Fireworks, Bill Scurry, Elizabeth & May, Tiffany's Flowers, Marilyn Crystelle Bridal, Deluxe Kombis Service, Hair 4 Brides & Makeup 4 Brides, Simply Style Co & The White Tree.
Third Prize – A $200 Voucher to be used at Weddings at Tiffany's “Month of Love” Promotion in February 2018.
How to Enter:
To be in the running to win one of our three amazing prizes simply book your wedding celebration function for an available date between Thursday, 1st of March 2018 and Sunday, 16th of December 2018 at Weddings at Tiffany's!
Competition closes at 4:30 AEST on Thursday, 25th of January 2018. Prize will be drawn at random at 7:00pm AEST on Friday the 2nd of February 2018 by a director from the Brides Tree.
Terms & Conditions
pdfClick here to read our full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions – New Booking Prize Competition
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to the terms and conditions contained in the Wedding Confirmation Schedule. Entry into this competition
is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions contained in the Wedding Confirmation Schedule. To the extent
of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions contained in the Wedding Confirmation Schedule, these
Terms and Conditions will prevail.
This is a competition of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will have equal chance to win a prize.
1. How to enter: In order to be in the running to win one of our three amazing prizes you must first:
(a) make a booking for your wedding celebration function for an available booking date between Thursday, 1 March 2018 (inclusive) and Sunday,
16 December 2018 (inclusive);
(b) complete, sign and return the Wedding Confirmation Schedule to Weddings at Tiffany’s;
(c) pay the initial deposit of $2,000.00 to Weddings at Tiffany’s at the same time you sign the Wedding Confirmation Schedule.
If at any time you decide to cancel your booking with Weddings at Tiffany’s outside of the cooling off period referred to in the terms and conditions
contained in the Wedding Confirmation Schedule and prior to the date the prizes are drawn, your initial deposit (together with any other monies
paid to Weddings at Tiffany’s) will be forfeited and you will not be placed in our New Booking Prize Competition.
2. Who can enter: Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over and who have complied with clause 1 of these Terms and Conditions.
Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, their agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
3. Promoter: The Promoter is Weddings at Tiffany’s Pty Ltd A.C.N. 150 460 156, located at 409 Mountain View Road, Maleny, QLD, 4552.
4. Promotion period: The promotion period begins at midday AEST on Sunday, 16 July 2017 and closes at 4:30pm AEST on Thursday, 25 January
5. Prize pool: As at 15 July 2017, the total prize pool is valued at $15,535.00
6. Prizes: The New Bookings Prize competition consists of the following three prizes:
A maximum of $10,000.00 (including GST) deducted from the cost of your function with Weddings at Tiffany’s.
For clarification purposes if the function booked with Weddings at Tiffany’s is less than $10,000.00 then the function will be provided at no cost to
the winner. The winner will also receive a refund of any monies paid to Weddings at Tiffany’s and the function will be provided free of charge.
The winner is not entitled to alter the value of their already booked function, whether it be less or more than $10,000.00
$5,335.00 (including GST) worth of wedding supplies and services from the following trusted and recommended suppliers:
$990.00 Fireworks package provided by Skylighter Fireworx to be utilised at your wedding celebration function (www.skylighter.com.au
$800.00 voucher from Simply Style Co. to be used for the provision of furniture & décor styling at your wedding celebration function
$695.00 voucher from Deluxe Kombi Service to be used towards the provision of bridal party transportation services at your wedding
celebration function (www.deluxkombiservice.com.au
$500.00 voucher from wedding celebrant Bill Scurry to be used towards the provision of marriage celebrancy services at your wedding
celebration function (www.austweddings.com
$500.00 voucher from cake makers Elizabeth & May to be used towards the provision of a wedding celebration cake at your wedding
celebration function (www.elizabethandmay.com
$500.00 voucher from Marilyn Crystelle Bridal to be used towards provision of bridal wear for your wedding celebration function
$500.00 voucher from Tiffany’s Flowers to be used for the provision of floral arrangements or bridal bouquets for your wedding celebration
$500.00 voucher from The White Tree to be used towards the provision of either a photography, videography or entertainment package at your
wedding celebration function (www.thewhitetree.com.au
$350.00 voucher from Hair 4 Brides and Makeup 4 Brides to be used towards the provision of either a bridal hair or makeup services package
Weddings at Tiffany’s makes no warranty that these suppliers and services will be readily available to be used by the winner on their chosen
The winner must contact each supplier and service provider to utilise their vouchers.
The vouchers must only be used in relation to a function booked at Weddings at Tiffany’s and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
A $200.00 (including GST) voucher to be used towards either lunch or dinner at the Promoters restaurant during their “Month-Of-Love” promotion
in February 2018.
The winner must make a booking with the Promoter.
7. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant who has breached these Terms and Conditions.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner’s proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency at the address provided.
(a) The prizes will be drawn at random at 409 Mountain View Road, Maleny Qld 4552 at 7:00pm AEST on Friday, 2 February 2018 by The Brides
Tree (ABN 97 391 793 475) and supervised by the Promoter.
(b) The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order), in the event that an invalid entry is drawn or an
entrant drawn is ineligible.
(c) Winners will be notified via telephone and email and announced on Weddings at Tiffany’s website (www.weddingsattiffanys.com.au
) and on
Weddings at Tiffany’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Tiffanys72
10. Prize winners must take the prizes as described and on the conditions stated in these Terms and Conditions, and prizes cannot be used in
conjunction with any other offer.
11. All prizes are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and are not exchangeable.
12. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in prize item value.
13. All prizes are subject to prevailing terms and conditions and by entering this New Booking Prize Competition you are deemed to have accepted
these prevailing terms and conditions.
14. Any unused proportion of a prize or failure to utilise any prizes won by the dates referred to herein will be forfeited.
15. You acknowledge that if you are successful in winning a prize and you subsequently cancel your booked function with Weddings at Tiffany’s you
agree that any monies paid by you to Weddings at Tiffany’s will be forfeited and you will not be able to claim your prize.
16. Neither the Promoter, nor the service providers are responsible for any acts of God, including adverse weather, conditions or industrial action or
civil commotion that may occur while the prize winners are utilising their prize.
17. Marketing and media: All prize winners agree to participate in all reasonable marketing and media editorial requests including, but not limited to,
being photographed, interviewed, filmed and/or appearing on social media. Winners also agree to participate in resulting coverage by media
outlets including online, newspaper, television and radio.
18. Privacy: All entries will be the property of the Promoter. Any personal information collected may be used by the Promoter, its contractors and
agents as well as its service providers for the purpose of conducting this promotion. Personal information may be disclosed to contractors and
contacting the Promoter.
19. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of the Promoter, its related bodies
corporate, and the prize sponsors. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and the service providers may use this information for future
promotional and marketing purposes regarding their products and services including contacting entrants via electronic messaging. The Promoter
is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
20. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes
beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the
Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority) to disqualify any individual who tampers with
the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
21. Tax implications may arise from the prize winnings. Independent advice should be sought. All monies referred to herein are inclusive of GST.
22. Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed
(including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage) by an
entrant in relation to entering or participating in this promotion or taking or using the prizes offered except where that loss, damage or injury was
caused by breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Promoter or the willful or negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter. To avoid any
doubt, the Promoter shall not be liable for loss caused by an act of God or anything else outside the control of the Promoter.
23. For any prize that remains unclaimed (for a period of 10 business days from the date the prize was drawn) or forfeited through ineligibility or
otherwise the Promoter will award the prize to the next winning entrant in accordance with clause 9(b).