Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 30 March 2024, 12:07:17 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,630 comps and freebies worth over $25,021,518.94 listed

That's over twenty five million, twenty one thousand, five hundred and eighteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014544 Total Posts (444377 Searchable Posts) in 296782 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/5 "Call Me By Your Name" double in-season passes
Entry Details
  • Call Me By Your Name doubles     Closing Date: Sunday 17 December 2017

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/5 "Call Me By Your Name" double in-season passes  (Read 142 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Sunday 10 December 2017, 05:28:38 pm »
Go Up

Win: Call Me By Your Name - A beautiful love story starring Armie Hammer and Timothée Chalamet

It’s the summer of 1983 in the north of Italy, and Elio Perlman, a precocious 17- year-old young man, spends his days in his family’s 17th century villa transcribing and playing classical music, reading, and flirting with his friend Marzia.
Elio enjoys a close relationship with his father, an eminent professor specializing in Greco-Roman culture, and his mother Annella, a translator, who favour him with the fruits of high culture in a setting that overflows with natural delights. While Elio’s sophistication and intellectual gifts suggest he is already a fully-fledged adult, there is much that yet remains innocent and unformed about him, particularly about matters of the heart.

One day, Oliver, a 24 year-old American college graduate student working on his doctorate, arrives as the annual summer intern tasked with helping Elio’s father. Amid the sun-drenched splendour of the setting, Elio and Oliver discover the heady beauty of awakening desire over the course of a summer that will alter their lives forever.

Click here to read our five-star review of 'Call Me By Your Name'.

To celebrate the release of 'Call Me By Your Name' in cinemas, we're giving you the chance to win a double pass.

To win one of five double passes, just make sure you follow both steps:

Complete your details below. Members can sign in at the top of this page to have their details automatically filled in. All fields are compulsory.

https://www.maketheswitch.com.au/article/win-call-me-by-your-name-a-beautiful-love-story-starring-armie-hammer-and-timothee-chalamet

Competition opens at 5pm AEDT on Sunday 10th December 2017 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT on Sunday 17th December 2017. Five winners will be chosen at random on Monday 18th December 2017. To successfully win, entrants must fulfil the above entry conditions before the time the competition closes. Current members/followers are eligible to enter the competition. Only one entry per person. Only one winner per household. To be a valid winner, the entrant must not have won a prize from SWITCH within the last 21 days. Each winner will receive one double pass to 'Call Me By Your Name'. By entering, you agree to receive occasional emails from SWITCH in the future. If you decide to unsubscribe from these updates, any further entries will not be applicable. Only Australian residents are eligible to enter.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

rapidlywild
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

Cant win it, if ya dont enter it.....

« Reply #1 : Wednesday 13 December 2017, 10:22:05 pm »
Go Up

To celebrate the release of 'Call Me By Your Name' in cinemas, we're giving you the chance to win a double pass.

To win one of five double passes, just make sure you follow both steps:

1 Like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or Instagram, or become a member on SWITCH.
2 Complete your details below. Members can sign in at the top of this page to have their details automatically filled in. All fields are compulsory.

How do you follow us? (Select one)
Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Instagram
Member on SWITCH (SIGN IN)[/center]

Terms & Conditions:
Competition opens at 5pm AEDT on Sunday 10th December 2017 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT on Sunday 17th December 2017. Five winners will be chosen at random on Monday 18th December 2017. To successfully win, entrants must fulfil the above entry conditions before the time the competition closes. Current members/followers are eligible to enter the competition. Only one entry per person. Only one winner per household. To be a valid winner, the entrant must not have won a prize from SWITCH within the last 21 days. Each winner will receive one double pass to 'Call Me By Your Name'. By entering, you agree to receive occasional emails from SWITCH in the future. If you decide to unsubscribe from these updates, any further entries will not be applicable. Only Australian residents are eligible to enter.
'Call Me By Your Name' is in cinemas from Tuesday the 26th December 2017 through Sony.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0516 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 30 March 2024, 12:07:17 am from 3.92.1.156