Up Late returns for a one-off special event over summer. Cool down and chill out in the surrounds of GOMA with DJs, bars, talks and performances from Laurel Halo (USA) and Lupa J (Sydney) live on the River Room stage, and explore summer exhibitions Yayoi Kusama: Life is the Heart of a Rainbow and Gerhard Richter: The Life of Images after hours.
Visit Brisbane and GOMA are giving one lucky winner and their guest a double pass to Summer Up Late and an overnight stay at Art Series Hotel - The Johnson.http://www.visitbrisbane.com.au/win/win-a-double-pass-to-summer-up-late-and-an-overnight-stay-at-art-series-hotel
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms
2. Competition entry is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Prize: a) One double pass to Summer Up Late and an overnight stay at Art Series Hotel - The Johnson b) The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. c) Any additional expenses incurred by the prize winners, other than those outlined in these terms and conditions, are the responsibility of the winners. d) Prize winners are themselves subject to the specific terms and conditions of the providers.
4. Competition period: The competition opens on 13 December 2017 and closes at 9am on 15 January 2018.
5. How to enter: Complete the entry form and submit.
6. Eligibility: To be eligible to enter this competition a person must: a) Be a permanent resident of the State of Queensland b) Not be an employee or contracted staff of Brisbane Marketing, a sub- unit of administration of the Promoter; and c) Be over the age of 18 (proof of age may be required to receive prize) or have the consent of one of his or her parents or guardians to enter the competition.
7. Competition draw: The winners will be drawn at random. The decision shall be conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into. The drawing of the prizes will be conducted at Brisbane Marketing at South Bank House, Stanley Street Plaza, South Bank, QLD 4101.
8. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by email on 16 January 2018. If no reply email is received within two days, the prize will be void.
9. Brisbane Marketing will inform the winner about ticket collection once they’ve been selected.
10. No Liability of Promoter: The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for late, misplaced, lost or ineligible entries. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury sustained in connection with the entry into the competition or acceptance of the prize. This paragraph is not intended to exclude any liability which cannot be excluded under Australian consumer protection laws. Any such liability is limited to the resupply of the prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions and/or to cancel the competition at any time prior to the competition opening without further recourse to the entrants.
12. Entrants must fully and correctly complete and submit the entry form on website. If you do not supply the information, your entry will be deemed invalid. You may only enter this competition once.
13. Force Majeure: If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter), which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right it its sole discretion to disqualify all entries from any individual who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with the entry process which as a result corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition.
14. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to receive email updates from Brisbane Marketing.