Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 01:36:54 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,617 comps and freebies worth over $24,286,670.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and eighty six thousand, six hundred and seventy dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014488 Total Posts (444321 Searchable Posts) in 296727 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win $200 Visa gift card - Bundaberg Ginger Beer - Brew Am I?!
Entry Details
  • $200 Visa card Bundaberg Ginge     Closing Date: Wednesday 07 March 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win $200 Visa gift card - Bundaberg Ginger Beer - Brew Am I?!  (Read 1221 times)  (Replies 5 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Sunday 17 December 2017, 09:32:54 am »
Go Up

https://www.facebook.com/BundabergGingerBeer/videos/10155840453083398/

Brew am I? Comment the correct answer below and one lucky fan will win a $500 AUD Visa Gift card from Bundaberg Brewed Drinks; the brew from Oz. AU&NZ res 18+ only. Entries for this week close 8:59am AEDST on 20.12.2017. Max 1 entry p/week. Answer: Hugh Jackman

Terms & conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times are Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time unless otherwise indicated.
2. The promoter is Bundaberg Brewed Drinks Pty Ltd (ABN 40 009 781 953) of 147 Bargara Road, Bundaberg QLD, Australia, telephone: (07) 4154 5400 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 9:00am on 07/12/2017 and ends at 8:59am on 07/03/2018 (“Promotional Period”). 5. The Promotional Period will be divided into twelve (12) weekly entry periods (each a “Weekly Entry Period”). Entries open and close for each Weekly Entry Period on the dates outlined in the table below. At the commencement of each Weekly Entry Period, the Promoter will post a promotional question (“Brew Am I Question”) to its Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BundabergGingerBeer (“Facebook Page”). Each post of a Brew Am I Question will be pinned to the top of the Facebook Page throughout the duration of the relevant Weekly Entry Period and will include a clue as to the answer.

For clarity there will be no Brew Am I Question posted between 21/12/2017 and 27/12/2017

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #1 : Thursday 18 January 2018, 03:48:56 pm »
Go Up

https://www.facebook.com/BundabergGingerBeer/videos/10155956299428398/

Brew Am I? Or should we say WHO am I? Watch the video for the clue, comment the correct answer below and one lucky fan will win a $500 AUD Visa Gift card from Bundaberg Brewed Drinks; brewed for the time it takes to bring out the optimal flavour. Answer: Dr Who.

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #2 : Thursday 25 January 2018, 12:18:01 pm »
Go Up

Spice up your life with a $500 AUD Visa Gift card from Bundaberg Brewed Drinks; made from real fruit, herbs and spices. Watch the video for the clue, comment the correct answer below and you could be the lucky fan to win this week’s Brew Am I?

T&C’s apply, see Notes. AU&NZ res 18+ only. Entries for this week close 8:59am AEDST on 31.01.2018. Max 1 entry p/week.

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #3 : Thursday 01 February 2018, 03:14:10 pm »
Go Up

Shake things up with a $500 AUD Visa Gift card from Bundaberg Brewed Drinks; the perfect mixers for cocktails and mocktails. Correctly answer this week’s Brew Am I? in the comments below and you could be the one lucky fan to win! Hint - there’s a clue in the video.

ANSWER: Bryan Brown

T&C’s apply, see Notes. AU&NZ res 18+ only. Entries for this week close 8:59am AEDST on 07.02.2018. Max 1 entry p/week.

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #4 : Thursday 22 February 2018, 12:59:24 pm »
Go Up

Now’s your second last chance to win Brew Am I? Watch the video for the clue, comment the correct answer below and one lucky fan will win a $500 AUD Visa Gift card from Bundaberg Brewed Drinks; enjoyed in over 44 countries around the world.

T&C’s apply, see Notes. AU&NZ res 18+ only. Entries for this week close 8:59am AEDST on 28.02.2018. Max 1 entry p/week.  ANSWER: Jules Verne.

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #5 : Thursday 01 March 2018, 02:31:25 pm »
Go Up

You’re just a hop, skip and a jump away from being the lucky last winner of Brew Am I? Watch the video for the clue, comment the correct answer below and one lucky fan will win a $500 AUD Visa Gift card from Bundaberg Brewed Drinks; a kangaroo on every bottle.
T&C’s apply, see Notes. AU&NZ res 18+ only. Entries for this week close 8:59am AEST on March 7.

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0156 seconds with 10 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 01:36:54 am from 100.24.20.141