To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any two (2) packs of Extra chewing gum, in a single transaction, from any Woolworths supermarket nationally (including Woolworths online, however excluding Woolworths Petrol), during the Promotional Period (“Eligible Purchase”).https://secure.promosite.com.au/extraexperience/entry.aspx
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Cricket Australia, Woolworths Limited and agencies associated with this promotion (including but not limited to Integer Australia, Handling Matters and Prime Focus) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex- spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 12:00am AEDST on 03/01/2018 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 23/01/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any two (2) packs of Extra chewing gum, in a single transaction, from any Woolworths supermarket nationally (including Woolworths online, however excluding Woolworths Petrol), during the Promotional Period (“Eligible Purchase”).
6. To enter, individuals must then undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
• Visit http://www.extrabblwin.com
and follow the prompts to the competition entry page;
• Input the requested details including their full name, valid email address and contact phone number, enter the last six (6) digits of the product barcodes from the two EXTRA® chewing gum products purchased and then when prompted, upload a legible copy of their purchase receipt clearly showing the details of their Eligible Purchase. Unrecognised barcode numbers will be deemed invalid;
• Select their favourite Big Bash League cricket team from the eight (
teams provided in the drop-down menu (being Sydney Sixers, Sydney Thunder, Perth Scorchers, Brisbane Heat, Melbourne Stars, Hobart Hurricanes, Melbourne Renegades and Adelaide Strikers);
• Check the boxes confirming that the entrant:
(a) is an Australian resident aged 18 years or over and that neither
themselves or their family members are an employee of the Promoter, Cricket Australia, Woolworths Limited, Integer Australia, Handling Matters or Prime Focus;
(c) Agrees that: they have only entered (or will only enter) a maximum of two (2) entries (purchasing two packets of EXTRA® chewing gum equals one entry) from the purchase receipt which they have used to submit this entry; and to keep their receipt and accept that the photo of their receipt needs to clearly show the retailer logo, date of purchase, and the line items for the purchase of the two (2) EXTRA® packs; and then
• Enter the security Captcha; and
• Submit the fully completed online entry form.
7. There will be one (1) draw conducted from all entries received nationally to award the major prize (“Major Draw”). All remaining entries will then be divided into eight (
groups according to the entrant’s favourite team as selected at the time of entry as follows: Sydney Sixers, Sydney Thunder, Perth Scorchers, Brisbane Heat, Melbourne Stars, Hobart Hurricanes, Melbourne Renegades and Adelaide Strikers (each a “Minor Draw”). All draws will take place at Prime Focus, Level 1, 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra VIC 3141, Australia at 12:00pm (noon) AEDST on 24/01/2018.
8. Provisional winners will be notified in writing and announced online at http://www.extrabblwin.com
from 26/01/2018 (“Provisional Winner”). Provisional Winners will only be confirmed as validated winners upon verification. If a Provisional Winner does not claim their prize in the required time frame, or their entry is deemed invalid under these Terms and Conditions, the prize will be awarded in the 2nd chance draw.
9. The first valid entry drawn, in the Major Draw, will win the major prize of VIP tickets for two (2) adults to the KFC BBL|07 Final on 04/02/2018 valued at up to $5,900 depending on point of departure (“Major Prize”). The exact location is yet to be confirmed, however the Promoter will advise the winner of the location at the time of winner notification. Prize includes:
• Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner's nearest capital city to the location of the 2017/2018 KFC Big Bash League Final (only provided if winner resides outside of State/Territory of the 2017/2018 KFC Big Bash League Final). If the winner is from the same State/Territory as the 2017/2018 KFC Big Bash League Final, then the prize does not include airfares and the airfare component of the prize is not redeemable for cash;
• One (1) night twin share minimum 5-star accommodation in the same State/Territory as the 2017/2018 KFC Big Bash League Final (exact hotel will be determined by the Promoter);
• Two (2) VIP tickets to the 2017/2018 KFC Big Bash League Final, including:
o A hospitality package including upgraded seating, food and beverages;
o Access to the playing field to watch the teams warm up and the coin toss; and
a stadium tour; and
• A $300 pre-loaded eftpos® card for the winner.
10. Additional spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken to coincide with the 2017/2018 KFC Big Bash League Final event on 04/02/2018 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Winners and their companion/s must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. Cricket Australia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change or amend the International Cricket/KFC Big Bash League fixture without notice. Neither the Promoter nor Cricket Australia accept responsibility for the cancellation or delay of any cricket match connected with this promotion for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia. By entering this promotion entrants agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with the ticket conditions which accompany any tickets won in conjunction with the promotion. Entrants also agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies with Cricket Australia’s Ticket and Entry Conditions supplemented by conditions of entry imposed by the venue operator (available at www.cricket.com.au/tickets
). The Promoter will provide every person attending a match as part of the promotion with a copy of Cricket Australia’s Ticket and Entry Conditions with delivery of the prize tickets.
11. The first valid entry drawn in each Minor Draw will each win a signed cricket bat valued at $100 and the second valid entry drawn in each group will each win a signed T-Shirt valued at $100. Each signed cricket bat and t-shirt will be signed by one (1) or more members of the team according to the draw in which the entry was drawn. The team signatures on each signed cricket bat or t-shirt awarded will vary for each prize and the exact team and signatures will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
15. Two (2) entries are permitted per day, subject to the following:
a) Only one (1) entry permitted per ‘Eligible Purchase’ (as defined in clause 5);
b) If entering twice using one transaction receipt, it must show that (4) packets of EXTRA® have been purchased;
c) A maximum of two entries are permitted per transaction receipt regardless of any additional packets of EXTRA® chewing gum purchased in excess of four (4) packs;
d) The two entries per day can be done on one (1) or two (2) receipts, e.g. you can purchase two (2) EXTRA® packets in the morning and get one transaction receipt and two (2) EXTRA® packets in the afternoon and use a second transaction receipt OR you can purchase four (4) packs of EXTRA® on one receipt and upload that receipt twice.
Entrants found to have submitted fraudulent entries including, without limitation, by way of multiple email addresses and/or IP addresses and/or multiple residence addresses of close similarity and/or multiple names of close similarity will be deemed invalid.
16. Limit of two (2) prizes are permitted per household (excluding SA residents).
17. Entrants must retain a legible copy of their original Woolworths purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce a legible copy of their original proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Woolworths supermarket of purchase and that the Eligible Purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
18. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
19. Subject to the 2nd chance draws for any unclaimed prizes, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
20. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. Total prize pool value is up to AUD$7,500. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
22. A 2nd chance draw for the Major Draw prize if unclaimed will take place at 11:00am AEDST on 30/01/2018 at Prime Focus, Level 1, 500 Chapel Street,
South Yarra VIC 3141, Australia, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if one is required) will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at http://www.extrabblwin.com
23. A 2nd chance draw for any unclaimed bats or t-shirts will take place at 11:00am AEST on 24/04/2018 at Prime Focus, Level 1, 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra VIC 3141, Australia, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Only entries that have not won a prize already will be entered into the 2nd chance draw. Winners (if any) will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at http://www.extrabblwin.com
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Cricket Australia using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter and Cricket Australia.
25. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
26. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia and New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (includingits respective officers, employees and agents), Cricket Australia (including the State & Territory Cricket Associations and the Big Bash League teams) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents), Cricket Australia (including the State & Territory Cricket Associations and the Big Bash League teams) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s or Cricket Australia’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or Cricket Australia) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia, (including the State & Territory Cricket Associations and the Big Bash League teams); (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the 2017/2018 KFC Big Bash League Final is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia (including the State & Territory Cricket Associations and the Big Bash League teams); (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize and/or attendance at a prize event.
or by emailing email@example.com
31. The Promoter is The Wrigley Company Pty Ltd (ABN 85 000 008 560) of 48 Michigan Avenue, Asquith, NSW 2077. Telephone: 02 9847 9111 (in Australia).
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/17735. ACT Permit No. TP17/01824. SA Permit No. T171722