Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 28 March 2024, 10:58:22 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,665 comps and freebies worth over $24,154,580.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, one hundred and fifty four thousand, five hundred and eighty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014484 Total Posts (444317 Searchable Posts) in 296723 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win Christmas/New Year goodies - Fox movies - 25 wol
Entry Details
  • Christmas goodies, CDs & DVDs     Closing Date: Sunday 28 January 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Clothing & Footwear 
Prizes may include Jeans, Shirts, Hats, Shoes, Boots etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$8,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win Christmas/New Year goodies - Fox movies - 25 wol  (Read 558 times)  (Replies 2 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Friday 29 December 2017, 10:06:06 am »
Go Up

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!

In the spirit of Christmas, we are giving away a tonne of our unclaimed prizes and merchandise. From new releases to boxsets to hats - we want to give it all to you! We have over 200 prizes to be won and your prize will be chosen at random!

All you have to do is tell us, in 25 words or less, what's your favourite movie or TV show to watch over the Christmas & New Years period?

https://aaa.foxmovies.com.au/page/christmas_giveaway__279

Competition runs from 24/12/2017 to 28/01/18.

PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 15 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de- facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences on 02/01/2018 and ends at 11:59:59pm AEDST on 28/01/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter, individuals must visit aaa.foxmovies.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details and an answer to the question “In 25 words or less, what movie or TV show are you most looking forward to in 2018?” and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. The judging will take place at Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment Pty Ltd, Level 3, Building 61, Fox Studios Australia, 38 Driver Avenue, Moore Park NSW 2031 commencing on 29/01/2018. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winner will be notified by email. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the promotional question.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The best 200 (Two hundred) entries, as determined by the judges, will win 1 prize chosen at random. Acceptance of the Prize is subject to the Prize winner, at all times, abiding by the conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions.
The Random prizes available are:
• DVD
• Blu-ray
• DVD Boxset
• Blu-ray boxset
• Merchandise from a movie or TV show
12. If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
13. Total prize pool value is up to AUD $8,000. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
14. In the event that any person drawn from all entries received in this period, does not respond to claim their prize within two weeks of being notified, their prize will be deemed unclaimed and will be forfeited.
15. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

mnew9
Total Addict

Recent Activity
1%

« Reply #1 : Sunday 25 February 2018, 08:51:57 pm »
Go Up

I was wondering whether any of our members happened to win a prize in this promotion?
I would assume that the winners have been notified by now. I appear to have missed out......but with 200 prizes being available, I would hope that lots of ACC members have shared in the prizes.

disco
Total Addict

Recent Activity
2%

Aquarius
Aquarius

« Reply #2 : Sunday 25 February 2018, 10:29:12 pm »
Go Up

That's a good question...nearly the end of February....not me that I know of  Confused

I've got no deeds to do, no promises to keep
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
Let the morning time drop all its petals on me
Life I Love you, all is groovy....

Simon & Garfunkel
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 9 queries.
Thursday 28 March 2024, 10:58:22 pm from 54.165.122.173