1. The promoter is: Moto Dynamics Pty Ltd (X Trial Australian Championship).
2. Employees of X Trial, Titan Australia or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/xtrialchamps
5. Closing date for entry will be 17 January 2018. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Like our Page then enter your details in the entry form to be eligible to win a set of 4 Toyo Tyres from Titan Australia. Valued $1080
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoterís control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. 1 Winner will be chosen:
At random by software provided by Absolute Edge Media from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winners will be notified by email and/or letter within 7days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoterís decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material of the promotion of this competition. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current AUS data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrantís prior consent.
18. The winnerís name will be available on the X Trial Facebook page once the winner has contacted the promoter.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Moto Dynamics, Titan Australia and Absolute Edge Media Pty Ltd for future marketing purposes and not to any other party.