Win a double pass to see 'The Commuter' starring Liam Neeson
In this action-packed thriller, Liam Neeson plays an insurance salesman, Michael, on his daily commute home, which quickly becomes anything but routine.
After being contacted by a mysterious stranger, Michael is forced to uncover the identity of a hidden passenger on his train before the last stop.
As he works against the clock to solve the puzzle, he realizes a deadly plan is unfolding and is unwittingly caught up in a criminal conspiracy. One that carries life and death stakes for himself and his fellow passengers.
The Commuter also stars Patrick Wilson (The Conjuring), Sam Neill (Hunt for the Wilderpeople), Elizabeth McGovern (Kick Ass), Jonathan Banks (Breaking Bad), and Vera Farmiga (Up in the Air).
To celebrate the release of The Commuter in cinemas from January 18, WYZA is giving you the chance to win a double pass. Enter below:
What is your favourite Liam Neeson film?
Win 1 of 15 in-season double passes to see 'The Commuter'
Entries close Wednesday, January 17 2018, 09:00am AEDT.
*Winners will be notified by email and prizes will be posted out to their address provided below. Please ensure details provided are correct as WYZA will not be liable if details supplied are incorrect. By entering this giveaway you will automatically be subscribed to WYZA. You may unsubscribe at any time. Prizes must be taken as offered and are not transferable, for sale, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
By entering giveaways on WYZA.com.au you agree to receive relevant communications from WYZA including news, information, offers and competitions.
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition/giveaway is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is WYZA Ltd (ABN 44 074 775 572) of Level 18, 100 Miller Street, North Sydney 2060 NSW, Australia (Promoter).
3. Unless otherwise stated, our giveaways are games of skill or are lucky draws. Where the giveaway is a game of skill, each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit.
4. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
5. Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner(s) will be notified by email (as supplied in the entry form) and must respond within 48 hours (unless otherwise stated) or the prize may be re-allocated. Where the prize requires postage, the prize will be posted out to the winnerís address supplied in the entry form.
6. To enter, entrants must go in person to www.wyza.com.au
during the open period and complete the entry form. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
7. One entry per person. Multiple entries from the same email address will be counted as one entry into the draw.
8. The Promoterís decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Transport to and from an event and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. All entries in the giveaway become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the giveaway and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in the giveaways are conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Unless otherwise states, entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants' names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter. Additionally, all literary works submitted as part of an entry become the property of the Promoter and it is a condition of entry that those literary works may be used by the Promoter for their own promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without restriction. The Promoter may share the entry details with the prize provider. The Promoter reserves the right to disclose winnerís name and identity.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the giveaway without notice.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to the giveaways or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
14. On the occasion where the winner has provided their details incorrectly their prize may not be re-sent. On the exception, where the distributor allows for the winnerís prize to be re-sent, the winner may need to cover the costs of the registered postage for the prize delivery.
15. Terms and conditions of any prize tickets or vouchers must be adhered to. The prize is subject to the conditions included on the tickets or vouchers. Some events have age restrictions and these must also be adhered to.
16. Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia and any tickets are only valid in Australia.
17. These Terms and Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a giveaway on this site and may be updated from time to time.