Spend $20,000 or more on Farm Supplies for your chance to win a Parrot Bebop Pro 3D Modelling drone + $500 to your local charity.
Spend a minimum of $20,000 (ex GST) across 2 or more Farm Supplies product categories in a participating Elders branch between 4 September 2017 and 28 February 2018 to go in the draw to win a Parrot Bebop Pro 3D Modelling drone valued at $1,600 PLUS $500 to donate to a local charity of your choice.
Receive 1 entry in the draw for every $20,000 spent*.
*For participating Elders branches and Terms and Conditions please see here.
The prize consists of Parrot Bebop Pro 3D Modelling drone, valued at $1,600 PLUS a donation of $500 to a local charity nominated by the winner.
There will be 1 winner chosen from each participating area. The 18 winners will be drawn on Thursday 8 March 2018 at 3pm CST.
1. The Elders Northern Summer Campaign (Campaign) commences at 8:30am AEST on 4 September 2017 and closes on 28
February 2018 at 5pm AEST (Campaign period).
2. To be eligible to receive an entry into the Campaign, an entrant must:
i. be a resident of Australia;
ii. during the Campaign Period have purchased from a participating Elders Rural Services Australia Limited (Elders) branch
(see paragraph 3 for list of participating branches) Farm Supplies Products to the value of $20,000 (ex GST) or greater
across 2 or more Farm Supplies Product Categories (see 4 for list of Farm Supplies Product categories);
iii. purchase the Product on a current Elders client account and have received from the branch a tax invoice;
iv. be 18 years or over; and
v. accept and comply with these conditions.
3. The Campaign is exclusively for the following Elders branches:
Area 1 Area 2 Area 3 Area 4 Area 5
Area 6 Area 7 Area 8 Area 9 Area 10
ELDERS - ARAMAC
Area 11 Area 12 Area 13 Area 14 Area 15
Area 16 Area 17 Area 18
4. If a client purchases $20,000 (ex GST) or more worth of Farm Supplies Products across 2 or more Farm Supplies Product
categories - [e.g. Seed, Agricultural chemicals, Fertiliser, Animal Health, General Farm Supplies (including fencing, water,
general, machinery)], they are then eligible to enter the competition, if the conditions described in paragraph 2 have been
met. Client will receive 1 entry in the draw for every $20,000 (ex GST) spent.
5. If a client is eligible, they will be automatically entered into the Campaign by Elders.
6. Purchases are not required to occur in one transaction on the same day. Entries will be aligned to the total value spent
during the campaign period.
7. There are 18 prize packages to be won with a combined value of $37,800. One prize will be won per area as listed in
paragraph 3. The prize includes the delivery of the drone to the relevant Elders branch. Each prize consists of:
a. Parrot Bebop Pro 3D Modelling drone, valued at $1,600 RRP (and is not redeemable for cash); and
b. a donation of $500 to a local charity nominated by the winner and agreed by Elders.
8. Campaign draw process is a follows:
i. Client purchases relevant products (as per paragraph 4) exclusively from Elders.
ii. Clients will receive one entry per trading account, where the purchase requirements in paragraphs 2 and 4, above, have
iii. Elders may verify that transactions are valid and entitled to be included in this Campaign.
iv. Monthly reports will be run by Elders with an updated list of clients that have qualified for the Campaign and cross
checked against entries made to ensure the validity of entries.
v. A random draw will occur at Elders’ Head Office for each prize package – 80 Grenfell Street, Adelaide on Thursday 8
March 2018 at 3pm CST.
vi. All prizes will be sent directly to the local Elders branch address, obtained from the Elders sales reports.
vii. The winner will be notified by telephone call and in writing.
viii. Details of the winners will also be available at www.elders.com.au/promotions
from Monday 12 March 2018.
9. Elders Marketing Department reserves the right to confirm all entries to the Campaign are valid and seek further
clarification from relevant Elders branch to prove purchase/s, entries and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
10. Elders and its agents are not responsible for lost, illegible, misdirected, incomplete or damaged entries. Elders or any of
our other service providers are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information; human error;
technical malfunctions; lost or delayed entries. Any liability of any of the above persons for any incidental or consequential
damages, however caused, whether in contract or in tort, arising out of this promotion or use of entries or prizes is
expressly disclaimed and excluded.
11. Elders’ invitation to participate in the Campaign is not transferable.
12. Elders’ decisions in relation to this Campaign, including the eligibility of transactions to participate in this Campaign are
final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to them.
13. The winner is liable for any taxes, levies and duties resulting from participating in the Campaign or receiving the prize.
14. Elders and its agents will not be liable for loss, theft, or misuse of any cash payment or property damage, personal
injury, or misfortune in any way attributable to the Campaign.
15. Elders and its agents will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase or use of any eligible product
purchased under this Campaign, other than to the extent required by law or any other terms and conditions entered into
between the entrant and Elders for the sale and purchase of farm supplies.
16. All entries become the property of Elders. The entries may be used by Elders for future promotional, marketing and
publicity purposes unless otherwise stated by the entrant.
will be held, what it will be used for and how it will be protected. This can be accessed at elders.com.au or by request in
writing to Elders.
18. Employees of Elders, and their immediate families, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter the
19. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, Elders will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury,
loss or claim that may occur, including but not limited to those sustained or suffered:
i. as a result of the collection of customer details by Elders;
ii as a result of the use of the prize; or
iii. in the use of the eligible product.
20. The promoter is Elders Rural Services Australia Limited, ABN 72 004 045 121 of 80 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, SA, 5000.
21. Any dispute arising out of or in relation to the competition shall be governed by the laws of South Australia.
22. Trade promotions numbers: New South Wales LTPS/17/17281.