Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 26 April 2024, 03:30:28 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,681 comps and freebies worth over $33,482,536.81 listed

That's over thirty three million, four hundred and eighty two thousand, five hundred and thirty six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015992 Total Posts (445825 Searchable Posts) in 298175 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/4 Cars From Japan/Easy/Three Monthly Draws - $500 Cash Monthly
Entry Details
  • 4 Cars From Japan     Closing Date: Sunday 30 December 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Major Prize 
Prizes may include a House, Car, Caravan, Boat or Holiday
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/4 Cars From Japan/Easy/Three Monthly Draws - $500 Cash Monthly  (Read 272 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 30 January 2018, 08:31:31 pm »
Go Up

https://carfromjapan.com/campaign/car-from-japan-free-car-giveaway-2018? ••••• REFERALS ARE NOT ALLOWED ••••• 5a6dd75db08d330001692db5

Free Car - Giveaway Campaign 2018
Free to Apply. Free deliver. Get all FREE!

How to win a prize?
1.  Apply
Click on “Apply Now” and fulfill your information in the Form

2. Verify your email
Go to your mailbox, open our email  & click “Confirm My Email”

3. Share your unique Link to earn points
After confirming your email, you will get a unique link. Share the link to introduce the Campaign, invite your friends to click on it and join with you.

The more clicks on your link, the more points you will get.

**The winners will be chosen every 30th of each month (28th in February).

Doesn't convince you? Read More!

Who Can Participate?

At least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry.
Has an email address (If you win, we will contact you via email)
Has a social media account (Facebook or Twitter or Google+)
Please Note that the winners are solely responsible for any country limitations or restrictions on the import or use of the vehicle.

Entry Starts
20th of each month

Entry Closes
19th of each month

Announcement
1 day after entry closes

Step 1. Contact
Step 2. Car Preference
Step 3. Share on Social Network
Let us know how to announce the result to you
We will contact with you mainly via email.

Name *

Email *

Address *

Phone Number *

Shipping Destination *

Receive our weekly best offers
Create Password *

Already Registered?  Log In
Here is more
What are the Prizes?
🏆 Grand Prize: 4 FREE CARs (Announced on March 30, June 30, September 30, December 30)

🏅 Monthly Prizes: $500 Vouchers, applied for any car at carfromjapan.com (2 winners each month)

Announcement date: 30th of each month

How will the prizes be delivered to you?
The Free Cars will be delivered by Ro-Ro shipping to your selected port.

Other Monthly Prizes will be delivered to your house via DHL or EMS

All of the delivery cost will be covered by CAR FROM JAPAN

Details about prize receiving:
Potential winners will be chosen and contacted via email & phone by CAR FROM JAPAN with instructions on how to receive their prizes. If the winner disagrees to receive the prize or does not respond within 2 days after he/ she is contacted, such winner might be disqualified. In such case, another eligible candidate may be selected.  CAR FROM JAPAN will not be responsible if any winner does not respond timely & gets disqualified as a result of failed contact attempts.

Further details for receiving the prize will be provided to the winner directly by CAR FROM JAPAN. The winner will select the delivery place and CAR FROM JAPAN will arrange the delivery of the prize at our sole discretion. The winner is solely responsible for all expenses after the car or prize reaches the selected port or destination (for example: applicable taxes, clearing services, registration, and other fees associated with receiving and using the prize). CAR FROM JAPAN will be happy to answer and assist winners in this regard.

Submission Rules:
One entry per person. False entries are not accepted. False names, addresses, and other falsified information will result in disqualifications. We request you to provide true information only, due to strict documentation requirements for the importing/exporting of vehicles and prizes. Please note that this contest is void where prohibited by law.

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter or Google+. You are providing your information to the sponsor, CAR FROM JAPAN and its' partners. The information you provide will be protected by CAR FROM JAPAN's privacy policy. Your information will only be used for marketing purposes of CAR FROM JAPAN and to communicate with you.

NOTE: Any activity that shows system manipulation or inhuman-entry, will be considered as cheating.

How are Winners chosen? -> here
 Be on the top list and get highest points to win.

FAQ
I am from .... country. Can I also apply?

Yes, you can. We do not have a country restriction to enter this contest. As long as you are at least 18 years old, have a valid email address and have a social account (Facebook, Google+, Twitter), you can enter this contest & win a FREE CAR or many other awesome prizes.

Do I have to buy something or pay to enter this contest? Is it really FREE?

This campaign is totally free. You do not have to make a purchase or pay anyone to be a part of it.

I am not 18 years old. But I want to participate. What should I do?

If you are not 18 years old, you can participate only with your guardians’ consent. If you win, we will require you to submit your guardian’s written consent about allowing you to participate.

If I win, do I have to go to Japan to pick the car or to receive the prize?

You do not have to come to Japan to pick the car or receive the prize. CAR FROM JAPAN will send the car to your nearest sea port or to your house in case of other prizes. You can choose where you want the prize delivered. The detailed process will be notified to you after you are selected as winner.

Do I need to have driving license to participate in this contest?

No, you do not need the driving license to participate. Also, you do not have to know driving to participate.

If I win one of the 4 grand prizes (a car), can I choose the car I want?

If you the winner of grand prize, you may choose any vehicle from our sponsored vehicle list. We will share the selected vehicle list with you, after winner announcement. There will be multiple cars and body types for you to choose from. We will deliver the chosen vehicle to the nearest port of the winners & CAR FROM JAPAN shall bear all cost up to the selected port. You can check available cars from our website CarFromJapan.com.

I can not find my country in the list. What should I do?

If you can not find your country, that means its not in our "commonly exported country list" of our database. Do not worry, go ahead and apply by selecting the nearest country and we will fix the application details later.

Why I can not click on "Share on Facebook", "Share on Twitter", "Share from Gmail", "Share from Yahoo Mail",...?

You will get more points after clicking on these buttons for only one time. That's why you can not click on it anymore, it will help you focus on the unlimited earning points techniques which is sharing your referral link on every SNS (Facebook, Forum, Blog, Twitter, WhatsApp,...)

Can I edit my essay for Grand Giveaway Campaign?

You can not edit your essay after publishing. Your essay will be on CFJ website, you can share it on Facebook to get more friends join the Campaign with you.

How many points will I get from writing the essay? Why can I not increase my point?

You will earn +1 point for each word written, maximum +400 points. We will read your message, if it is good, you can earn more up to +500 exceptional points. So totally points will be +900 points. However, these extra points will be given out by December 20th for accumulating on your recent points. After that, we will choose Free Car winner, so that these extra points are very important.

I shared link on every SNS, but why I do not win?

You will earn points by sharing your referral link in case someone really clicks on it or apply the Campaign through the link. When you share the link, you should convince your friends to believe in the Campaign and click on the link, apply the Campaign. Your points will be counted successfully. You should to share the link everyday with unlimited time.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 26 April 2024, 03:30:28 am from 18.220.59.69