WIN THIS 1970 FORD FALCON XY GT REPLICA
Nulon have built Australia's best 1970 Ford Falcon XY GT replica. With no expense spared on this amazing build project, one very lucky Australian will win this vehicle, valued at $130,000.
Also on offer are 5 Nulon prize packs to the value of $1,000 each.
ENTER YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO BEGIN
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Nulon Project XY
Australia (NSW, SA, QLD, ACT, VIC, WA, TAS)
Duration of promotion
Start: 01 February 2018 9:00 AM AEDT
End: 29 June 2018 23:59 PM AEST
One free entry is permitted per entrant
Any Nulon product purchased from participating retailers during this period entitles eligible entrants to 10 additional entries to the competition with each transaction.
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Nulon Products Australia Pty Ltd
17 Yulong Close Moorebank
NSW Australia 2170.
ABN 55 000 057 036
Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents 18 years or over, in all eligible states and territories who fulfil the entry requirements.
Entries based on purchases made on a company account are not eligible, unless the entrant is the owner of the respective company.
Details of prizes
Minor prizes Ė 5 x 1 years supply of Nulon products to the value of $1000 each
Major PrizeĖ a 1970 Ford Falcon XY GT Replica.
Total prize value is up to AUD $130,000 and includes one yearís registration (registered in the winnerís State or Territory of residence), compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty, GST (if applicable) and delivery charges (which may vary by State or Territory).
The only warranty given by the Promoter with respect to the vehicle is that it is roadworthy when given to the winner. No extended warranty is given. Additional insurance including comprehensive insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of, and will be at the cost of, the winner.
There is only one major prize winner in this promotion.
Prizes or any component of the prize are not transferable, saleable or exchangeable and cannot be taken or redeemed as cash or equivalent.
If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purposes of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee.
The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity.
Total number of prizes
Total prize value
Total prize pool (inc GST): AUD $135,000
Method of entry
To enter, an entrant is entitled to one free entry, during the promotional period and can enter at the microsite projectxy.com.au
Additional entries will be awarded with the purchase of any Nulon product from a participating retailers and receive 10 entries with each transaction where a Nulon product is purchased.
Receive a receipt / invoice for each retail purchase.
and fully complete the online entry form, including details of product purchase, corresponding retail invoice number and completing the requested personal details upon the online entry form so that it is received during the Promotional Period.
To verify each entry entrants must retain the original purchase receipt/ tax invoice(s).
The Promoter may require entrants to provide these and/or information regarding the circumstances of Product purchases to the Promoter or its agent as part of the entry verification process. Failure to provide these to the Promoterís satisfaction will result in an invalid entry (and, at the Promoterís discretion, in all of the entrantís entries being invalid).
Entries may only be submitted online and in the correct form as described on the promotional website and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form
Multiple entries are allowed, however, every entry must be a separate online entry and be one entry per receipt / invoice. If an entrant is unable to provide proof of purchase for all entries made, then all the entries of that entrant will be deemed invalid. Sharing receipt / invoice numbers is not allowed. If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entry has been made on this basis, the Promoter will invalidate all entries affected.
Entrants must retain copies of all purchase receipts for all entries. All entries by the entrant may otherwise be declared invalid.
Maximum number of entries
Each entry must be supported by separate purchases. All entries by the entrant may otherwise be declared invalid.
A random prize draw will occur 12.00pm AEDT on 2 July 2018 Location of draw:
Nulon Products Australia
17 Yulong Close Moorebank NSW 2170
Notification of winners
Winners will be notified via Email no later than 3 July 2018.
Public announcement of winners
The winners of all prizes will be published here:www.projectxy.com.au
on 9th July 2018
Unclaimed or invalid entries
The promoter may draw ten (10) reserve entries at the time of the initial prize draw. Reserve entries will replace unclaimed prizes or invalid entries.
Notification of unclaimed prize winners
Unclaimed prize winners will be notified via Email no later than 10 October 2018.
Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw
The winners of all unclaimed prizes will be published here:www.projectxy.com.au
no later than 12 October 2018
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/20931
SA Permit No. T17/2462
ACT Permit No. ACT TP 17/02648
Terms & Conditions of entry
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
2. Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of entry. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, including the competition permit providers Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
4. The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
5. The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
6. The Motor vehicle prize has been independently valued in Australia, in Australian dollars.
7. Unless otherwise stated, the winner is responsible for all expenses in getting to and from the nominated location to collect the Motor vehicle prize. Any costs associated with the transport of the Motor vehicle to an alternate pick up location will be the responsibility of the winner.
8. Please allow up to 2 months from date of the winner notification for delivery of the Motor vehicle prize.
9. Unless otherwise stated, the Motor vehicle prize does not include petrol, comprehensive insurance, compulsory third party insurance, any mechanical, body or other repairs made from the date of redemption, optional extras and any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Motor vehicle prize.
10. Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
11. The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
12. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
13. Entrants may submit up to one free entry as per the schedule and unlimited entries based on product purchase as per the schedule.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry, ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept or claim the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize canít be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this process until the prize is awarded16. The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
17. The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
18. The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrantís contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrantís responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
19. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplierís requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
20. The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
21. If the prize(s) has not been claimed by the Unclaimed prize draw time and date and subject to any written directions from a State lottery agency, the Promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer available the promoter may substitute with a prize of higher or equal value ďsubject to any written directions from a regulatory authorityĒ. The promoter is not allowed to deduct any administrative costs associated with provision of the prize.
22. To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
23. If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoterís liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoterís discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
24. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
25. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to or delay in transit of prizes.
26. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Clause 26 is subject to the approval of the relevant authorities
27. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize). Clause 27 is subject to the approval of the relevant authorities
28. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoterís ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoterís obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoterís use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
31. The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoterís Privacy statement.
32. The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
33. Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram; and to release Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.