WIN A 'SWEET AS' CONTIKI TRIP+ RETURN AIRFARES WITH
AIR NEW ZEALAND, FOR YOU AND A FRIEND!
Feelin' a bit beached post-holiday season, need to get away? Throw on those jandles, put your Tui's in the chilly bin, and hop across
the ditch to experience the best of what New Zealand's South Island has to offer. Enter to WIN two return airfares to NZ
with Air New Zealand and two Contiki 'Sweet as South' Trips and you'll be floating on the land of the long white cloud in no time bro!
Simply fill in the form below and go into the draw to WIN a 'sweet as' trip to New Zealand for you and a friend!
Terms & Conditions – Win a trip to New Zealand for (2) two
Conditions of Entry
1. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
2. The promoter is Flight Centre Travel Group Limited, ABN 25 003 377 188 of 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane, Queensland 4101 ("Promoter").
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions and meets the age requirements set in place by the supplier ("Eligible Entrants").
4. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited, Air New Zealand, Contiki and related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotion Period
5. The promotion will commence at 00:00 AEST on Thursday 1 February 2018 and will continue until 2359 AEST on Wednesday, 14 February 2018 ("Promotion Period").
How to Enter
6. Eligible Entrants may have one (1) “primary entry” during the promotion period.
7. To enter the promotion and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must go to www.flightcentre.com.au/win
and fill out the competition entry form in full and tick the box subscribing them to Flight Centre communications and remain subscribed for the duration of the ‘Promotional Period’. This will result in one (1) “primary entry”.
8. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
9. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Websites remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used. Any costs associated with accessing the promotion are the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
10. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of any Prize.
11. If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute Prize.
Selection of Prize Winner
12. The competition will be drawn at random using an electronic drawing system, administered by a 3rd party platform, TPAL Electronic Draw System, South Australian Government Consumer and Business Services approval number 1224.
13. The major prize draw will take place at 10:00 AEST 19 February 2018 Flight Centre Head Office, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101.
14. The Major Prize Winner will be notified by phone and email by 1700 AEST 19 February 2018 and the result will be published on www.flightcentre.com.au/win
by 1700 AEST 20 February 2018.
15. The Major Prize Winner has until 1700 AEST 31 March 2018 to claim the prize. Although every effort will be made to contact the prize winner, should an unclaimed prize draw be necessary, the draw will be held at 1000 AEST 2 April 2018 at Flight Centre Head Office, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101.
16. The Prize Winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by phone and email by 1700 AEST 1 April 2018 and the result will be published on www.flightcentre.com.au/win
by 1700 AEST 1 April 2018.
17. The Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the Prize Draw.
18. There will be one (1) Major Prize consisting of two (2) return economy flights with Air New Zealand to Christchurch from the winner’s closest Australian capital city, one (1) 9 day ‘Sweet As’ South Contiki tour for two (2).
19. Two (2) return economy flights with Air New Zealand to Christchurch:
1. Return Economy “The Works” flights for two (2) from either Cairns, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth to Christchurch and returning from Christchurch on Air New Zealand operated services.
2. All flights that form part of the prize must have travel completed by 30 November 2018, or dates as advised by the Promoter.
3. The prize package is for (2) people, who must be booked onto the same itinerary & on the same booking.
4. Maximum flight prize value of up to $2500 AUD per person.
5. Prize has no cash value and cannot be transferred.
6. Once the Prize has been booked normal booking / cancellation fees apply. If cancelled the prize is forfeited.
7. Flight departure dates are subject to availability, flights are non-upgradable and lounge access is not included.
8. Airport and Government taxes for the return economy flights per person are included.
9. Travel Insurance is compulsory for the prize winner and their companion, and is the responsibility of the prize winner.
10. Prize does not include transfers, visas, spending money, optional activities or any other items not articulated trip inclusions. Any additional cost associated with the trip are the responsibility of the traveller.
11. All travel on Air New Zealand operated services are subject to Air New Zealand’s conditions of carriage which can be found at www.airnewzealand.com.au/conditions-of-carriage
and any applicable Fare Rules apply.
12. Prize and booking of the Prize are subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited (available at www.flightcentre.com.au
20. One (1) 9 Day ‘Sweet As’ South Contiki tour for two (2):
1. Winner and their travel companion must comply with Condition 3
2. Prize is valid for 2018 departures until 7 Oct 2018
3. Prize must be booked by 31 May 2018 on a guaranteed departure, if available.
4. Accommodation is based on multi share; single room upgrade is subject to availability and single room supplement is the responsibility of the prize winner.
5. All passengers must be aged between 18 – 35 years old at time of travel.
6. Date changes are not permitted once the booking has been finalised.
7. Once prize booking is confirmed and ticketed, cancellation charges will apply and will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
8. Any additional cost associated with the trip is the responsibility of the traveller.
9. Both passengers must be booked onto the same departure & on the same booking.
10. If the specific trip is not taken in valid redemption period, then the prize will be forfeited and no replacement prize will be granted.
11. All travel must be booked prior to the departure date by a Flight Centre consultant.
12. Contiki ‘Sweet As’ South itinerary and trip inclusions are as follows:
o Day 1: Christchurch to Lake Ohau
o Day 2: Lake Ohau to Dunedin
o Day 3: Dunedin to Queenstown
o Day 4: Queenstown
o Day 5: Queenstown
o Day 6: Queenstown to Franz Josef Glacier