Win a $500 Valentine's Day Shopping Spree at Underwood Marketplace.
Simply like and comment 'Spoil my Valentine please' to enter.
We'll announce the winner on 14 February.
See underwoodmarketplace.com.au for terms and conditions.
Prize includes a $500 Underwood Marketplace Eftpos gift card.
ALENTINE'S DAY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Win a $500 Shopping Spree for your Valentine
Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms. All entry instructions and Prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms & Conditions.
2. This Promotion is via Facebook for Underwood Marketplace Shopping Centre, 3215 Logan Road, Underwood, QLD, 4119 (‘Centre').
3. This Promotion is being undertaken by LJ Hooker Commercial Gold Coast on behalf of Shun Pty Ltd (ACN 133 114 324) in its capacity as trustee for the Shunxin Yin Discretionary Trust. Telephone number [07 3341 3699 ](“Promoter”).
(a) The Promotion commences on Monday 29 January at 8.00am and closes Wednesday 14 February at 10.00am.
4. To enter the promotion, entrants must share the Valentine’s Day competition post and ‘like’ the Facebook page. In doing so they agree to these Terms and Conditions.
5. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy will be invalid.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older as at the time of entry into the Promotion.
7. Only residents of Australia may enter.
8. There will be 1 prize. The Promoter will select 1 winner by random draw at 10.30am Wednesday 14 February 2018.
9. The Prize winner will win one (1) $500.00 Underwood Marketplace Gift Card, to be collected from the Centre Management Office. The total prize pool for this Promotion is valued at a maximum of AU $500.00
10. If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or part of the Prize) with another prize to the equal value and/or specification.
11. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. Winner is determined at random.
13. The Prize will be drawn at Strictlymarketing, in Bardon, Queensland at 10.30am Wednesday 14 February 2018. (“Draw”).
14. Winner will be notified via the Underwood Marketplace Facebook page and via email within 2 working days of the Draw (“Winner”).
15. The Promoter and the Centre reserve the right to request winner provides suitable identification of proof of age, identity and/ or complete a Prize Collection Form prior to awarding a Prize.
16. Winner’s details will be published on the Underwood Marketplace Facebook Page.
17. The Promoter and Underwood Marketplace reserve the right to announce and/or publish the winner’s name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
18. The winner must collect their prize from Underwood Marketplace Shopping Centre, 3215 Logan Road, Underwood, QLD, 4119, within four weeks of the Draw date via pickup.
19. Any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
20. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prize changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prize is awarded.
23. Any cost associated with entering the competition or viewing the Centre Facebook page are the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet or mobile service provider used.
24. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winner or delivery of the prize is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
25. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
(a) any technical or electrical issues that may arise in connection with the Promotion (whether or not under the Promoter’s control), including with any third party platform such as on Facebook.
(b) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of administering this Promotion;
(c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant. Individuals should obtain independent tax and financial advice; or
(e) taking of/participating in the Prize.
26. Any attempt to cause damage or tamper with the information on any associated documents or posters with this promotion or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.
27. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
28. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
31. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter and LJ Hooker Commercial Gold Coast on behalf of Shun Pty Ltd (ACN 133 114 324) in its capacity as trustee for the Shunxin Yin Discretionary Trust and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion, including retailers at Underwood Marketplace are ineligible to enter.
32. Under the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld), the Promoter must tell participants when it collects personal information about them and how it plans to use it. If a participant chooses to enter or take part in the Competition, the participant will be required to provide the Promoter with personal information such as the participant’s name and email address. The Promoter will collect participants’ personal information in order to (a) conduct the Competition; and (b) to send information and future promotional communications to the participant. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. If the participant would prefer that the Promoter does not use the participant’s details in the way outlined in these Terms and Conditions the participant should contact the Promoter.