In celebration of our Global Ambassador’s 20th Grand Slam win at the 2018 Australian Open, JURA Australia is offering one lucky person the chance to win the Z8 automatic coffee machine valued at $4,490 used by Roger Federer during his stay in Melbourne.
In an exclusive interview with JURA Australia, Roger Federer revealed in jest that JURA coffee was ultimate secret to his success at the 2018 Australian Open, helping him to win his 6th Australian Open title and 20th Grand Slam in a thrilling five-set victory. As he edges closer to becoming world No.1 again, Roger Federer said, “[JURA Coffee] is the secret; and let’s make it the secret of the Australian Open 2018 that nobody knew; it’s a revelation!” Thanks to the Z8 coffee machine which was installed in his hotel room, Roger had access to the latest Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.©) technology, at the touch of a button from the comfort of his own room.
When asked about his pre-match coffee routines, Roger said, “I usually have three to four JURA coffees a day, one always when I wake up in the morning and on match days I always have one after lunch, about an hour before my match.”
Through hard work, ambition, endurance and determination Roger Federer has become not only the greatest tennis player of all time, but also a Swiss icon – recognised, respected and admired all over the globe.
Since 2006, Roger Federer has partnered with the worldwide innovation leader in automatic coffee machines both in Switzerland and internationally to spread the message of their common values across the world:
Passion for excellence
To enter, guess with 25 words or less… which type of JURA coffee Roger Federer drank the most during the 2018 Australian Open and why?
Guess with 25 words or less… which type of JURA coffee Roger Federer drank the most during the 2018 Australian Open and why?
1. Information on how to enter and information on the competition form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participating in this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of entry. Only entries which are submitted and comply with these conditions of entry may take part in this competition.
2. The offer is only open to Australian residents only aged 18 years or over. The directors and employees of the Promoter, its related companies, agencies, suppliers and JURA stockists (and members of all such persons’ immediate families) are ineligible to participate in the competition. Entries with an address outside of Australia will be deemed invalid.
3. This competition cannot be accepted or used in conjunction with any other offer. It is not transferable or exchangeable by the consumer.
4. Subject to these Terms and Conditions and to enter, entrants must visit www.au.jura.com/win
, enter their details and answer the question “Tell us in 25 words or less… which type of JURA coffee Roger Federer drank the most during the 2018 Australian Open and why?” Competition begins 05/02/2018 and ends 15/02/2018 (“The Offer Period”). Entrants must complete the online form including name, address, phone & email, accept the Terms and Conditions and submit the form by 11:59pm AEST 15/02/2018. Upon submission of an entry, the participant will receive a confirmation page that their entry has been received. Only one entry is permitted per person.
5. The competition is a game of skill, therefore chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry received will be assessed by judges at JURA Australia, 7-9 Hall Street, Hawthorn East VIC 3123. Judging will be based on originality, literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the competition question.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
7. The best entry (from all entries received in The Offer Period), as determined by the judges, will win a JURA Z8 automatic coffee machine used by Roger Federer valued at $4,490. The winner will be notified via email and/or phone. The coffee machine will consequently be sent to the winner via a courier. All costs of delivery will be incurred by JURA Australia.
8. The prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in value after printing.
9. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable claims and/or entries will be deemed invalid.
11).The following limits and conditions are applicable to claims and entries made/submitted in the promotion:
Only one (1) entry per participant is permitted in the Promotion; and
Each entry and claim must be made/submitted in accordance with entry requirements outline in (4)
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the participant.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. If for any reason a participant does not claim the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the gift or Prize (as applicable) will be forfeited.
15. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
6. When a participant submits any materials via the competition including comments, answers to questions, recordings and images (“Content”), the participant, unless the Promoter advises otherwise, licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
Participants agree that they are fully responsible for the Content they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Participants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in their Content; (c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein; (d) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the participant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
17. By submitting an entry, Participants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.