TOM WEEKLY GIVEAWAY
The funniest kid you'll ever meet
Rediscover the hilarious world of Tom Weekly with these BRAND NEW editions of books 1-3!
Terms and Conditions (Skill Based Competition)
K-Zone March ’18 Issue Super Prize Party
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions.
Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other
reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter:
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand except employees and immediate
families of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies and participating outlets.
Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex spouse, defacto spouse, child or
step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step
grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st
cousin. The Promoter is nextmedia Pty Ltd, Locked Bag 5555, St Leonards NSW 1590 (ABN 84
128 805 970).
4. Only one entry per email address is permitted.
5. Entrants into this competition must be 16 years of age or younger as at the date of entry.
6. All entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or
guardian over the age of 18 to enter. The parent or guardian may be called to verify consent
and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of the Promoter. The release will also
require the winner’s parent or guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and
forbearances of the winner. The release must include the full name, address and telephone
number of the winner’s legal guardian. Failure to provide such proof, particulars or releases
will immediately invalidate the winner’s entitlement to the prize, subject to State and
How to enter:
7. The Competition may be entered by submitting in 25-words-or-less, an original answer to
the question posed in K-Zone Magazine cover-dated March 2018.
8. Entries may be submitted via an original submission at www.kzone.com.au
9. Entries must include all requested contact details and a 25-words-or-less answer to be
eligible to win. Each entry must be unique and received by the Promoter prior to the
competition close date and time.
When to enter:
10. The competition commences on 12/02/2018 at 09:00 AEDT and closes on 05/04/2018 at
17:00 AEST. The winners will be the best valid entries as judged by the judging panel, having
regard to skill, creativity and originality, at the Promoter’s premises on 11/04/17 at 11:00
AEST. The Promoter may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event
that the first entrant chosen as a winner cannot satisfy these Terms and Conditions or take a
11. The winners will be published online at www.kzone.com.au
12. Prizes will be sent within 8 weeks.
l) Tom Weekly Giveaway
(13) winners will receive the following:
1x Tom Weekly 1
1x Tom Weekly 2
1x Tom Weekly 3
Total Prize Value: $519.61