Our annual Bun-anza is back!Grab any Hot Cross Bun 6-Pack for your 1 in 3 chance to WIN
an extra surprise from our range. There's up to $2.5 million worth of prizes to be given away.
Head to your nearest Bakers Delight today! Offer ends March 21.
A FREE WHOLEGRAIN LO-FO LOAF
Our Wholegrain Lo-Fo Loaf is low in FODMAPs, high in protein and packed with seeds and grains.
6 FREE TRADITIONAL ROLLS
Traditional rolls include White, Wholemeal, Country Grain or Wholemeal Country Grain Rolls. Excludes White Sub Rolls
4 FREE GOURMET ROLLS
Gourmet Rolls includes Wholegrain Lo-Fo, Cape Seed, Sourdough, Pane, Turkish Bread, Continental, Ciabatta, Lekkerbrot, Soy & Linseed Rolls. Excludes White Roll Pumpkin Potato & Sunflower Roll, Kritsinia & Simit Rolls.
A FREE EVERYDAY OR EVERYDAY HEALTH LOAF
Everyday Loaf includes White, Wholemeal, Country Grain or Wholemeal Country Grain. Everyday Health Loaf includes Hi-Fibre Lo-GI, Chia Omega-3 White, Chia omega-3 Wholemeal or Cape Seed High Tin Loaf.
Mix and match your favourite flavours in a 6-Pack!
We've bought two classics together; the delicious flavour of real Pink Lady apples and real spicy cinnamon in our famous Hot Cross Buns!
A traditional Easter treat! Filled with delicious fruit and spices.
A sweet twist on the traditional Easter favourite. Every single Choc Chip Hot Cross Bun contains over 100 choc chips!
A bold twist on an Easter classic - the richness of mocha with our famous Hot Cross Buns. Only available at participating bakeries.
An alternative take on our famous Hot Cross Bun for those who aren't a big fan of fruit. They are full of spice. Only available at participating bakeries
BAKERS DELIGHT HOLDINGS LTD
2018 Hot Cross Bun-anza
Australian Terms & Conditions
Permit numbers: ACT TP 17/02515.1, SA T17/2342, NSW LTPS/17/20400.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions.
2. The Promoter is Bakers Delight Holdings Ltd, ABN 88 052 528 202. Promoter’s address is: Level 1,
293 Camberwell Rd, Camberwell VIC 3124.
3. The promotional period begins Thursday March 1 2018 at 12:00am and closes at Wednesday
March 21 2018 at 12:00pm.
4. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia.
5. Bakers Delight Holdings Ltd employees and their immediate families are excluded from entry.
6. Bakers Delight franchisees and their immediate families are excluded from entry.
7. Bakers Delight franchised bakery employees and their immediate families are excluded from entry.
8. How to enter: purchase a 6-pack of Hot Cross Buns (excludes Authentic Sourdough Hot Cross Buns)
at a participating Bakers Delight bakery, and peel off the Bun-anza sticker for your chance to win.
9. Prize winner/s are selected at random e.g. this is a game of chance, with a 1 in 3 chance to win for
each 6-pack of Hot Cross Buns purchased at a participating bakery.
10. This is an instant win competition. Winners will be notified via the competition sticker.
11. Prizes are subject to availability and only valid at participating Bakers Delight bakeries.
12. One prize redemption per person, per day.
13. Prize vouchers must be surrendered upon redemption.
14. There are up to 800 prizes to be won per bakery.
15. Total RRP prize value per bakery is $4,560.
16. Total RRP prize value Australia wide is $2,653,920.
17. Total RRP prize value per state / region is:
18. There are up to 200 of each of the following 4 prize types available to be won per bakery:
a. Prize type A is 6 free Traditional Rolls (includes customers choice of White, Wholemeal,
Country Grain or Wholemeal Country Grain Rolls. Excludes White Sub Rolls), valued at an
RRP of up to $4.80 depending on the variants selected by the customer.
b. Prize type B is 4 free Gourmet Rolls (includes customer’s choice of Wholegrain Lo-Fo, Cape
Seed, Sourdough, Pane, Turkish Bread, Continental, Ciabatta, Lekkerbrot, Soy & Linseed
Rolls. Excludes White Roll Pumpkin Potato & Sunflower Roll, Kritsinia & Simit Rolls), valued
at an RRP of up to $6.80 depending on the variants selected by the customer.
c. Prize type C is 1 free Wholegrain Lo-Fo Loaf, valued at an RRP of $6.30.
d. Prize type D is 1 free Everyday or Everyday Health Loaf (includes customers choice of
White, Wholemeal, Country Grain, Wholemeal Country Grain, Hi-Fibre Lo-GI, Chia Omega-3
or Small Cape Seed Loaves), valued at an RRP of up to $4.90 depending on the variant
selected by the customer.
19. Prizes cannot be exchanged, redeemed for cash or sold.
20. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Any unused portion of the prize is nottransferable,
non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as
21. In the event a prize is not claimed within the valid period, it is considered forfeit and cash will not be
awarded in lieu of prize.
22. Within the offer valid period, all existing claims to prizes and entitlements will be met, notwithstanding
if the advertised prize pool has been exceeded. Subject to availability.
23. Printing errors or other quality control matters outside the control of individual players will not be used
as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
24. In the event that a winner is under 18 years of age, the prize must be collected by their parent or legal
guardian aged 21 years and over.
25. Any change in the value of the prize between publishing date and the date prize is claimed is not the
responsibility of the promoter.
26. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or
prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests,
natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel
the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
27. Permit numbers: ACT TP 17/02515.1, SA T17/2342, NSW LTPS/17/20400.