Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 24 April 2024, 03:12:30 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,693 comps and freebies worth over $26,281,585.00 listed

That's over twenty six million, two hundred and eighty one thousand, five hundred and eighty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015913 Total Posts (445746 Searchable Posts) in 298100 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a $500 Kip & Co Voucher from Interiors Addict
Entry Details
  • $500 Kip & Co Voucher     Closing Date: Monday 12 March 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a $500 Kip & Co Voucher from Interiors Addict  (Read 203 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 06 March 2018, 05:42:20 am »
Go Up

https://theinteriorsaddict.com/kip-co-newness-win-500-voucher

Kip & Co newness + win a $500 voucher!

The 12th collection from Melbourne bedding brand Kip & Co, ‘First Light’ launches today and as usual it’s bursting with colour – think sorbet tones and plenty of 70’s hues including a splash of the 2018 Pantone colour of the year. There are also bundles of fun prints with gemstones, kittens, unicorns and pretty florals that all make for an eclectic mix indeed!

“The collection was inspired by the pastel skies of dawn and the vibrancy of a new day with feminine florals and an array of beautiful colours,” says Kip & Co’s Hayley Pannekoecke. Cinnamon, tobacco, petrol blue, vanilla, strawberry and peach all feature in the range that is sure to please Kip & Co diehards.

The popular tassel throws are back in a variety of new shades
A couple of highlights for us include the oversized knitted ‘chunkie’ throws, the quilted heart print bedding and the frilled linen (ideal for a little girl’s room). And we were also excited to hear that the brand is reviving its cult favourite print, the Croc, which will be available again in bedding for adults, kids and babies.

The ever-popular Croc print
The range also features that popular 70’s textile – satin. And before making a snap judgement, it is one of the more beautiful executions of the fabric that we’ve seen in a long time and it’s gotten Hayley excited too.

Floral quilted satin – who would have thought?
“My favourite pieces would have to be the beautiful new satin quilted bedding range which includes four gorgeous colours with detailed embroidery. They are super soft and feminine and they will add a really vibrant and almost Mediterranean feel to your bedroom.”

I’m loving this oversized knitted ‘chunkie’ throw
There are also waffle bath mats, travel accessories, tableware, towels and some fabulous floor cushions. “I am also in love with our new GIANT floor beanbag – it’s the bomb!” says Hayley.

The child and baby ranges are also a lot of fun, and as per usual feature plenty of playful prints – kittens, gem stones, magical unicorns, cheeky dinosaurs and retro ball games are some of the standouts.

This kitten print is especially fun
In addition to the regular line-up of baby bedding, blankets, bags, beanbags, play mats and bamboo swaddles, there are some fabulous sweat tops and track pants for the little ones also.

“We shot the new collection in the most amazing Moroccan bohemian style home. The home was completely white and filled with the most glorious light. The natural light of the home in the tropics was amazing and suited our collection perfectly,” says Hayley.

Gem stones abound!
To celebrate the ‘First Light’ collection launch, Kip & Co is giving away a $500 voucher to one lucky Interiors Addict reader. For your chance of winning, complete the form below by 5pm AEST on 12 March 2018. Open to Australian residents only.

Shop online | More fabulous Australian bed linen

For your chance of winning, please tell us how many collections Kip & Co have now produced?*

By entering this competition, I agree to my email address being added to the Interiors Addict database. I can unsusbscribe at any time.*
 Yes
You must tick yes for your entry to be valid.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0484 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 24 April 2024, 03:12:30 pm from 3.133.109.211