Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 24 April 2024, 02:14:02 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,677 comps and freebies worth over $26,665,771.21 listed

That's over twenty six million, six hundred and sixty five thousand, seven hundred and seventy one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015883 Total Posts (445716 Searchable Posts) in 298072 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/3 Copies of 'I Am Not Your Negro' & 'That's Not Me' DVD's/Memb/Aust Unions
Entry Details
  • Win 1/6 DVD's     Closing Date: Friday 30 March 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/3 Copies of 'I Am Not Your Negro' & 'That's Not Me' DVD's/Memb/Aust Unions  (Read 222 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Wednesday 07 March 2018, 06:19:12 pm »
Go Up

https://www.australianunions.org.au/competitions

Enter the draw to win one of 3 copies of both 'I Am Not Your Negro' and 'That's Not Me' that we are giving away to 6 lucky union members this month!

I Am Not Your Negro

Haitian filmmaker Raoul Peck (The Man by the Shore, Moloch Tropical, Murder in Pacot), returns with a transcendent documentary examining the life and work of literary iconoclast and queer icon James Baldwin.

The Oscar-nominated I Am Not Your Negro is based on Baldwin’s unfinished manuscript Remember This House, a stirring, personal account of the lives and deaths of his friends and US Civil Rights Movement leaders Medgar Evers, Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Jr.

To win a copy of ‘I Am Not Your Negro’ email memberbenefits@actu.org.au with your name, address, union name and membership number before close of business Friday 30th March 2018.

That's Not Me

Polly’s dreams of making it as an actor are shattered when her identical twin sister Amy catapults to international stardom. Mistaken for her famous sister at every turn, Polly scrambles to catch up – juggling woeful auditions, painfully awkward dates and her underwhelming job at the local cinema. Running out of options, Polly takes an ill-advised trip to the coalface of celebrity dreams: Los Angeles, California. There Polly begins to realise that maybe there’s no such thing as ‘making it’ after all.

To win a copy of ‘That's Not Me’ email memberbenefits@actu.org.au with your name, address, union name and membership number before close of business Friday 30th March 2018.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 24 April 2024, 02:14:02 am from 3.135.213.214