CONTEST! Got a great one-liner to describe the Toot-a-Loop radio? Comment with your caption & you could win a Panasonic wireless speaker https://www.facebook.com/PanasonicAustralia/photos/a.108038002866.93433.63738537866/10156376555602867/
Competition Period: 09.00am AEDT on Tuesday 06/03/18 and ends at 11.59pm AEDT on Sunday 01/04/18. Weekly entries close at 11:59pm on Sundays and winners will be announced on Mondays. See below the Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Facebook Promotion Panasonic Celebrates 100 – Game of Skill
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and Prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and older. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of the promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
3. The promotion starts at 09.00am AEDT on Tuesday 06/03/18 and ends at 11.59pm AEDT on Sunday 01/04/18 (Promotional Period).
4. To enter, Entrants must;
· Follow www.facebook.com/PanasonicAustralia;
· Enter a creative comment as per Contest Post Instructions during the promotional period as outlined in the table below; and
· the entrant must also agree to the competition Terms and Conditions to be eligible for entry.
5. Once an Entrant has submitted their completed entry they will be treated as having submitted one (1) entry into the promotion. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted during each weekly Entry Period, Any subsequent entry after the first valid entry is received will be deemed invalid.
6. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. There is no cost to enter the promotion.
7. Any entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive or inappropriate in any way or that the Promoter considers, in its sole discretion, to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, will be considered ineligible. The decision to accept or reject an entry is at the Promoter’s sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. There will be four (04) weekly judging periods. All judging will be held at Panasonic Australia, 1 Innovation Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 at 12.00pm AEDT on the dates outlined in the table below. Weekly winners will be determined by the judging panel appointed by the Promoter.
A prize will be awarded in the Facebook Judging each week to the entrant, who in the opinion of the judges, has entered the most original, creative and/or funny comment to the contest pots during the applicable period.
All eligible entries received during the weekly Entry Period for Facebook Judging (from 9.00am AEDT on the Entry Period Start Date to 11.59pm AEDT on the Entry Period Close Date) will be entered in the applicable Judging Date. Each entry will be individually judged.
This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The winners will be notified in writing via private or direct message by the Notification dates outlined in the table below;