WIN A SHARE OF $20,000 WITH MAXIGESIC’
ENTER IN STORE
Purchase any product (excluding prescriptions), swipe your Amcal Rewards card and go into the weekly draw. Competition ends 27th May 2018.
AFT Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd, Sydney.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – ‘AMCAL BE IN TO WIN A SHARE OF $20,000 WITH MAXIGESIC’ PROMO
AFT Pharmaceuticals, promoter of Maxigesic, in conjunction with Amcal and Amcal + Pharmacies, are giving Amcal Rewards card members the chance to win cash prizes every week for eight weeks, with one prize of $1,000 and three prizes of $500 to be won every week (total prize pool valued at $20,000 AUD). For your chance to win each week, purchase any qualifying product at a participating Amcal pharmacy, and swipe your Amcal Rewards card to automatically enter the weekly prize draw (subject to the conditions of entry).
Each qualifying entry is only valid for the weekly draw in which the purchase transaction is made.
Conditions of Entry:
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion and the prize form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. The Promotion is open to individuals who:
are residents of Australia,
are not employees (or immediate family of such employees) of the Promoter and Amcal pharmacies, or any of their related corporations or any of the agencies associated with the Promotion. Immediate family members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin, and
are current members of the Amcal Rewards loyalty programme.
3. By entering this Promotion, Eligible Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. It is a condition of entry that Eligible Participants are able to accept the prizes as stated. Inability to accept the prize as stated, on the dates indicated, will deem the participant an ineligible entrant and the prize won will be forfeited.
4. Entry Restrictions:
Open only to Australian residents aged 18 years or older, excluding directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter and Amcal pharmacies.
AFT Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd (ABN 29 105 636 413) Suite 301, 113 Wicks Road, North Ryde, Sydney, NSW 2113.
Organisation of the required promotional permits and selection of weekly winners through a third party is the responsibility of the Promoter.
6. Promotional Period:
The promotional period starts at 9.00am AEST Monday 2nd April, 2018 and closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 27th May, 2018. There are eight weekly draws covering the following periods within the total promotion:
2 – 8 April 2018
9 – 15 April 2018
16 – 22 April 2018
23 – 29 April 2018
30 April – 6 May 2018
7 – 13 May 2018
14 – 20 May 2018
21 – 27 May 2018
How to Enter:
7. Information regarding the offer and how to enter forms part of these Conditions. By entering, entrants accept these Conditions.
8. Automatic entry into the promotion will be received by purchasing any Qualifying Product in one transaction, excluding prescription products, and swiping an Amcal Rewards card or providing an Amcal Rewards membership number at a participating Amcal pharmacy by 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 27th May, 2018. It is the entrant’s responsibility to be aware of the opening and closing times of the relevant participating store.
To be eligible to enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Purchase any product, excluding prescription products, from any Amcal pharmacy and swipe their Amcal Rewards card or provide their Amcal Rewards Membership number at the point of purchase.
If you are an existing Amcal Rewards Member, ensure that your email, postal address and phone number are valid and up to date.
If you are a new member, ensure that you provide valid and up to date email, postal address and phone number details.
9. Multiple entries are permitted. Eligible entrants will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion for each purchase of a Qualifying Product.
10. Each purchase of a Qualifying Product provides entry only to the relevant prize draw for the week in which the transaction is made. Entries for each subsequent week will be reset, and to be eligible for entry into a subsequent prize draw a separate purchase of a Qualifying Product must be made in the corresponding period.
11. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Amcal Rewards database. Should an entrant's personal information change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify Amcal Rewards of any changes to their personal details and information.
12. There is a total prize pool of $20,000 AUD (including GST) to be won, with a total of 32 weekly prizes to be won across the following periods:
2 – 8 April 2018 1 x $1,000; 3 x $500
9 – 15 April 2018 1 x $1,000; 3 x $500
16 – 22 April 2018 1 x $1,000; 3 x $500
23 – 29 April 2018 1 x $1,000; 3 x $500
30 April – 6 May 2018 1 x $1,000; 3 x $500
7 – 13 May 2018 1 x $1,000; 3 x $500
14 – 20 May 2018 1 x $1,000; 3 x $500
21 – 27 May 2018 1 x $1,000; 3 x $500
13. A Prize is not exchangeable or transferable and will be paid by electronic bank transfer to a bank account nominated by the prize winner.
14. Weekly electronic prize draws will be conducted by representatives of the Promoter’s promotional agency at 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, Victoria 3207 at 11.00am AEST on the following dates:
11 April 2018
18 April 2018
26 April 2018
2 May 2018
9 May 2018
16 May 2018
23 May 2018
30 May 2018
After the winning entries are selected, Sigma Healthcare will:
Verify the winners
Notify winners by email
Pay the prizes to the winners each week by electronic bank transfer
Have their names published on the Promoters website (aftpharm.com) from 1st June, 2018.
15. If a winner is deemed by the Promoter in its sole discretion not to comply with these Conditions, their entry will be discarded and a further prize draw will be conducted. Prize winners will be notified by email and advertised on www.aftpharm.com
from the Thursday following each weekly prize draw, commencing Thursday 12th April 2018 and concluding Thursday 31st May 2018. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By accepting a prize a winner agrees to the use of their name, likeness and location in the Promoters advertising material and to co-operate in all advertising, marketing and publicity material and activities the Promoter may produce or arrange.
18. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on the 12th September, 2018 in order to distribute any prize if it remains unclaimed by that date subject to any relevant legislation. If such a draw is required winner/s will be notified via phone and email and have name/s published on the Promoters website (aftpharm.com) on the 14th September, 2018.
19. Retailers participating in this Promotion are Amcal bannered outlets located in Australia.
20. Immediately upon submission by an entrant, their entry/entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
. For the purposes of this Promotion, the Promoter will not have access to Amcal Rewards Member’s PI, instead Sigma will only disclose to the Promoter de-identified membership card numbers to verify eligibility and select prize draw winners. If an Amcal Rewards Member does not want to participate in this promotion through the automatic entry process, then the member can choose to opt-out at the point of sale.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Sigma Healthcare (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s or Sigma Healthcare’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. The Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoters’ legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
Maxigesic® film coated tablets contain Paracetamol 500mg and Ibuprofen 150mg and are for the temporary relief of pain and reduction of fever. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use can be harmful. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Maxigesic® is a registered trademark of AFT Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd, Sydney.
Patent No. 2005260243.
Authorised under NSW Permit LTPS/18/23007 , SA Licence T18/456, ACT Permit TP18/00522