Journey to Jack's Hometown
Buy a specially marked 10 pack of Jack Daniel's & Cola for your chance to win a trip to Lynchburg, Nashville, North Carolina & New Orleans.
“WIN THE JOURNEY TO JACK’S HOME TOWN” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Brown-Forman Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 87 000 064 086) of Level 6, 280
Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. Telephone: (02) 9764 8777.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 21 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating LMG outlets and
agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any
of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or
by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew,
brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 21/03/2018 and entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 15/05/2018
6. To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period:
a. Purchase any specially marked Jack Daniel’s & Cola 5% 375ml 10-Pack at a
participating LMG outlet in Australia (“Qualifying Purchase”). Each specially marked
Jack Daniel’s & Cola 5% 375ml 10-Pack will contain a unique code and instructions
on how to enter the promotion. Participating LMG outlet means any Bottlemart,
Bottlemart Express or Sip n Save store that features point of sale material for this
promotion; and then
b. Visit http://www.bottlemart.com.au/jacksjourney
(depending on where the
Qualifying Purchase was made), follow the prompts to the promotion entry page,
input the requested details (including their full name, address, email, mobile number
and date of birth) and the unique code located on the specially marked Jack Daniel’s
& Cola 5% 375ml 10-Pack and submit the fully completed online entry form.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached
any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any
unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the
promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the
Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender
8. Incomplete or indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per
specially marked Jack Daniel’s & Cola 5% 375ml 10-Packpurchased; (b) each entry must be
submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (c) only one (1) unique code
per entry is permitted; (d) the same unique code cannot be used more than once; (e)
unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid; and (f) a maximum of five (5) entries per person
per day is permitted.
10. Entrants must retain the original purchase receipt and the original product packaging that
clearly shows the unique code/s used to enter for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to
produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion
of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right
to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the
purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway,
Erina NSW 2250 on 22/05/2018 at 4pm AEST. The winner will be notified in writing within two
(2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online athttp://www.bottlemart.com.au/jacks-journey
from 29/05/2018. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order
in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize of a trip for four (4) adults to the Jack Daniel
Distillery in Lynchburg, Tennessee via New Orleans, Louisiana and Charlotte, North Carolina,
USA valued at up to AU$25,265 depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes:
• Four (4) economy class airfares from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city to
New Orleans and from Nashville, Tennessee to the winner’s nearest Australian
• Return airport and accommodation transfers between New Orleans, Louisiana,
Nashville, Tennessee and Charlotte, North Carolina;
• Two (2) nights accommodation including breakfast in a double or twin room at a
minimum 4-star hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA;
• Four (4) economy class airfares from New Orleans to Nashville;
• Two (2) nights accommodation including breakfast in a double or twin room at a
minimum 4-star hotel in Nashville, Tennessee, USA;
• Three (3) nights accommodation including breakfast in a double or twin room at a
minimum 4-star hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA;
• A private Jack Daniel’s Cocktail Session at Cure Nola Bar in New Orleans;
• Honky Tonk Bar Tour with US$200 credit for The Whiskey Kitchen in Nashville;
• Jack Daniel’s House No.7 experience in Charlotte, North Carolina
• Jack Daniel’s Distillery in Lynchburg, Tennessee; and
• AUD$1,000 spending money for the winner only, to be awarded in the form of a
Prepaid Visa card.
Prize must be taken on set dates between 10/02/2019 and 19/02/2019 and is subject to
booking and flight availability.
Additional spending money, additional transfers, additional meals, taxes (excluding airline and
airport taxes), transport to and from departure point, insurance, passports, visas,
vaccinations, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not
included. The winner and his/her companions must depart from and return to the same
departure point and travel together. The winner and his/her companion must posses a valid
Australian passport with a minimum of six (6) months validity from the date of scheduled
return to Australia. The winner and his/her companion are responsible for ensuring that they
have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
Itinerary is to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points
will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of
individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card
at time of accommodation check in.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right
to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject
to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the
prize (or an element of the prize), at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or
that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
17. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the
right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or
specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is up to AU$25,265.00
19. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot
be taken as cash.
20. A draw for the prize if unclaimed, may take place on 22/08/2018 at the same time and place
as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if one is
required, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will
be published online at http://www.bottlemart.com.au/jacksjourney
21. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are
advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical
Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event
they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for
an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion
(including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or
supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to
disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to
modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and
is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that
allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries
submitted by that entrant invalid.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act
or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable
Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the NonExcludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and
agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction
(whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party
interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and
Conditions; (e) if any event (that forms part of the winner’s prize) is delayed, postponed or
cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability
incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize and/or participation in the prize.
28. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companions) must sign any
legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in
their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
29. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion. By
providing the Promoter with your PI, you consent that any or all of the PI submitted by you
may be held and used by the Promoter and other companies within the Promoter’s group of
companies or the Promoter’s agents, partners or licensees, to contact you in relation to the
promotion and to further promote, to consider ways of improving, and to send you information
about, Jack Daniel’s Australia products and services by email and as otherwise set out in the
contains information about how to access and correct PI that the Promoter holds about you,
and how complaints can be made and will be resolved. If you do not provide all of the
requested information you may be ineligible for the promotion and/or the Promoter may be
unable to contact you with additional offers. Your PI may be transferred to the United States
and may be shared with third-party service providers who process your PI in the United
States or Australia solely to enable the provision of services to the Promoter. Your PI may be
transferred to another company or entity in the event that any part of the Promoter’s business
is transferred to, sold to or merged with a company or entity or if the Promoter is required to
do so by law, regulation or at the request of a public authority. If in the future, you do not wish
to receive further communications from Jack Daniel’s Australia and would prefer to be
removed from its databases, if you simply wish to make corrections to your PI or if you have a
complaint (which we will endeavor to resolve within a reasonable time), please inform us in
writing at the address set forth in clause 2 above. All entries become the property of the
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/20790. ACT Permit No. TP17/02647. SA Permit No. T17/2461