http://www.wellthy.net.au/nutribullet/NUTRIBULLET – COMPETITION – ENTER NOW!
NutriBullet Competition – Transform your health
We love to give away stuff as much as you love to win! It’s a great way for you guys to try the products we love so much. To enter our competition follow these 2 easy steps:
Like our page on Facebook
Complete your contact details below and tell us why you would like to win (25 words or less) for a chance to win!
(Remember if you’re not following us when we draw the prize you will be ineligible).
LATEST OFFER – NutriBullet Competition:WIN A NutriBullet 1200W 12 Piece Set Blender – RRP $229.99
THIS COMPETITION OPENS 9AM ON 27th APRIL, 2018 AND CLOSES 4PM 25th MAY, 2018 TERMS & CONDITIONS – COMPETITION
1.The Promoter is wellthy.net.au, 184 Forbes Street, Darlinghurst 2010 (ABN 94532826838).
2. Each user may only enter the competition once, by telling us your answer to the question posed on www.wellthy.net.au. and enter an original submission. They must also follow wellthy.net.au on both Facebook and/or Instagram depending on the instructions on the entry form, and continue to be following on the day of judging. Entries will automatically be subscribed to a newsletter from the promoter, and may receive offers from unrelated third parties. You can unsubscribe from these at any time and it will not affect your chance to win.
3. Entry is only open to residents of Australia.
Employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, directors, management, related companies, retailers, suppliers and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
4. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. To enter, you must go the competition page on www.wellthy.net.au
and tell us in 25 words or less “Why would you love to win this prize?” The competition commencement and finish dates are stated on the entry page. The winners will be the best valid entries selected by the judging panel, having regard to skill, creativity and originality, at the Promoter’s premises within 24 hours of the finish time.
7. The winners will be notified by email and published on the website.
8. The best/valid entries chosen based on skill and creativity which are eligible will win the prize as stated on the entry page.
9. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
10. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfilment of the promotional prize, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency, proof of age at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
12. All entrants must submit ONLY their own original answers. Any such answers cannot be previously published in any forum worldwide. All entries become the property of the Promoter and cannot be returned. Entries that are found to have been derived from the designs of a third party will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to the Promoter. The Winner may be required to sign a statutory declaration regarding the originality of the design. Without limiting the generality, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this term. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation are reserved.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to re-judge in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
14. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
15. A valid return street address must be provided for ease of correspondence. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver letters and prizes to the addresses provided by the entrants. Entrants should take care to provide all necessary address details when submitting their original entry. Any such letters or prizes returned to the Promoter for whatever reason become the property of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Competition entrants under the age of 18 are advised that they must seek their parents/adult guardian’s permission before entering the competition.
17. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur during the promotion; whilst undertaking any travel won on or connected with their entry into the promotion; in the participation in any prize; as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail; due to the broadcast of any program relating to the competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person; in relation to failure of an SMS entry message to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion; or in relation to failure of an entry to be received on the website on account of technical problems or traffic congestion; arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines or mobile communications network related to or resulting from participation in this promotion; arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, internet connection, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer software related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
18. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter [subject to state and territory legislation] reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s phone related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
19. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery of your prize.
20. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the promotion and where appropriate award prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By participating in the promotion, each entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of entrants personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with information on special offers or provide entrants with marketing materials via any medium including, but not limited to, mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages. The Promoter may share information with its related companies or third party partners who may contact entrants in this way with special offers.
21. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use entrants’ personal information in this manner. The entrant also agrees that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner’s name and locality in any media as required under the relevant lottery legislation.