Win $10,000 every week for 4 weeks!
Plus you’ll go into the weekly draw to win 1 of 25 $100 IGA Gift Cards
Want to win $10,000 cash or 1 of 25 $100 IGA Gift Cards? Head to your local IGA store and buy any 3 participating products together and enter online for your chance to WIN.https://www.iga.com.au/win-10k/TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Promotion: Win $10,000 CASH every week for 4 weeks
Promoter: Metcash Trading Limited ABN 61 000 031 569, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, Australia. Ph: 1300366004
Promotional Period: Start date: 02/05/18 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 29/05/18 at 11:59 pm AEST
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to NSW and QLD residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) purchase three (3) participating products (full list of participating products is listed at www.iga.com.au/qldwincash
in one (1) transaction from a Participating Supa IGA and IGA store in QLD or Northern NSW, as listed at www.iga.com.au/qldwincash
(“Participating Venues”). IGA X-press store purchases are not eligible for this Promotion; and
b) visit www.iga.com.au/qldwincash
, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address, phone number, mobile number and full address) and receipt number from the qualifying purchase.
Proof of purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the qualifying purchase.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Entries permitted: Entrants may enter multiple times provided each entry is submitted separately in accordance with the entry instructions above. Limit one (1) entry permitted per transaction (regardless of the number of participating products in excess of three (3) purchased within the transaction). The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool: AUD $50,000.00
Prize Description Number of this prize Value (per prize) Winning Method Conditions
Major Prize: The prize is $10,000.00 paid by direct deposit to the winner’s nominated bank account.
4 AUD$10,000.00 Weekly Draw: computerized random selection – from 10/05/2018 to 31/05/2018 at 12:00 pm AEST.
1 prize per draw. No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for any other prize or transferable.
The winner must provide their bank account details to the Promoter.
Minor Prize: The prize is $100 IGA gift card.
Gift card is redeemable for any purchase of products (excluding those exempted by the general terms and conditions of using an IGA Gift Card), at any participating IGA, Supa IGA and IGA Xpress stores in nationally that accept the IGA Gift Cards.
Any exclusions as per the normal terms and conditions of using the IGA Gift Card. 100 AUD$100.00 Weekly Draw: computerized random selection – from 10/05/2018 to 31/05/2018 at 12:00 pm AEST.
25 prizes per draw. No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
Minor Prizes delivered to winners via mail.
Winner notification: The winners will be contacted by email or phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will be published at www.iga.com.au/qldwincash
within 5 days of the draw.
Draw Date Publication Date
Unclaimed Prizes: Prize(s) must be claimed by 5pm AEDT 03/09/18. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 04/09/18 at 12:00 pm AEST at Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd, Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email or phone within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.iga.com.au/qldwincash
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalized terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Weekly Draws: The draws will take place at Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd, Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia at 12:00 pm AEST on 10/05/18, 17/05/18, 24/05/18 and 31/05/18 by computerized random selection. Entries for each Weekly Draw close at 11.59pm AEST the Tuesday prior to the draw. Non-winning entries in each Weekly Draws will be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draws.
i) The Promoter may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
ii) The first valid entry drawn in each Weekly Draw will win the Major Prize.
iii) The next twenty-five (25) valid entries drawn in each Weekly Draw will each win the Minor Prize.
iv) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
v) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in Online entry form for each entry as proof of purchase (“Proof of Purchase”). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant’s respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant’s right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
10. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
11. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
12. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
13. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
15. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regard to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
25. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
26. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/22597.