Win a share of 5000 return flights. Receive one entry for every $50 your spend in store when you scan your Flybuys card. Plus bonus entries when you purchase participating products.
You must present your flybuys card when making the qualifying purchase (excludes Coles Express, gift cards, iTunes cards and smoking/tobacco products.) Competition ends 11.59pm (AEST) 03/07/2018. Open to Australian residents 18 years+. For full t's &c's and a list of participating products, visit www.flybuys.com.au/Win5000Flights
. 2,500 winners will each win 2 economy return flights to a domestic destination within the Virgin Australia domestic networks (see full destination list at http://virginaustralia.innosked.com
)subject to certain terms & conditions (including some travel restrictions, flight availability and limited seats.) Flights may not be available at peak times or on all flights.TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The competition is a game of chance and is authorised under the permits.
2. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms prevail.
3. The Promoter is Loyalty Pacific Pty Ltd, ABN 82 057 931 334, 800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East VIC 3123.
Eligibility to enter
4. During the promotional period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
a. over 18 years of age;
b. a resident of Australia;
c. a current flybuys member or a new flybuys member who joins during the Promotional Period (to be a valid flybuys member, the flybuys member account must include the member's full name, a valid email address, and postal address current at time of draw and prize distribution);
d. a current flybuys member who has not unsubscribed from receiving emails from flybuys or has opened a flybuys email in the last nine months;
e. not an employee or immediate family member of the promoter, Coles, or an agent of the promoter who is directly associated and connected with the organisation of this competition.
5. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
6. To receive an entry in the prize draw, entrants must do one or more of the following between 12:01am (AEST) on 09/05/2018 and 11:59pm (AEST) on 03/07/2018 (Promotional Period):
a. Spend $50 or more in one transaction at any Coles or Coles online (excludes Coles Express) and scan your flybuys card during the Promotional Period and receive an entry into the prize draw. Multiple entries within a single shop are permitted (e.g. spend $150 in one transaction (after exclusions) and receive 3 entries into the draw). Coles online orders must be delivered during the promotional period to qualify. $50 minimum spend is calculated after applying all savings and discounts and excludes the purchase of all gift cards, iTunes cards and smoking/tobacco products.
b. Purchase any participating product (participating products marked in-store) at any Coles or Coles online (excludes Coles Express) and scan your flybuys card during the Promotional period and receive 1 entry into the prize draw per participating product purchased (e.g. purchase 4 participating products in one transaction and receive 4 entries into the draw). Items purchased from Coles online must be delivered during the promotional period to qualify. For full list of participating products, entrants can visit www.flybuys.com.au/Win5000Flights
c. Purchase 1 kilogram of selected participating fresh produces at any Coles or Coles online (excludes Coles Express) and scan your flybuys card during the Promotional Period and receive an entry into the prize draw for each kilogram purchased (e.g. purchase 4 kilograms of a selected fresh produce in one transaction and receive 4 entries into the draw). Items purchased from Coles online must be delivered during the promotional period to qualify. For full list of participating fresh produce, entrants can visit www.flybuys.com.au/Win5000Flights
d. Successfully link your Velocity Frequent Flyer and flybuys memberships during the Promotional Period by visiting www.flybuys.com.au/velocity
and completing the link process to your flybuys membership to receive 1 entry into the prize draw. Each account may only be linked once during the Promotional Period.
7. You may enter as many times as you like providing you scan or enter your flybuys card for each transaction.
8. If, subsequent to a qualifying entry, you do not wish to participate in the competition you must advise the promoter by calling the flybuys service centre (13 11 16).
9. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
a. enters the competition without being eligible;
b. tampers with the entry process;
c. submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
d. in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter.
Failure by the promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 8 or paragraph 9 does not constitute a waiver of the promoter's rights under paragraph 8 or paragraph 9. If the entrant's contact details change, the entrant must notify the promoter.
10. The promoter will draw the winners from the pool of valid entries at 10:00am (AEST) on 12/07/2018 at Focal Promotions, Suite 1, 20 Wangara Rd, Sandringham VIC 3191.
11. The promoter will notify all other winners by mail or email by 20/07/2018 and the Winner's names, State/Territory and last three flybuys digits will be posted at www.flybuys.com.au/Win5000Flights
12. Subject to the promoter's rights under paragraph 8 or paragraph 9, the first 2,500 valid entries the promoter draws will be declared the Winners and next 200 valid entries the promoter draws will be reserved as the Second Chance Winners in the circumstance that any of the first 2,500 Winners forfeits their prize or cannot be contacted by email or mail.
13. The 2,500 Winners will each win two (2) x Virgin Australia economy return flights to a domestic destination of their choice within the Virgin Australia domestic network (see full destination list at http://virginaustralia.innosked.com
) subject to certain terms and conditions (including some travel restrictions set out below). Individual prizes valued, on average, at $300 per flight. Travel is only permitted on Virgin Australia operated aircraft with a VA flight number and flight prizes are subject to the following terms and conditions:
a. Fares are subject to availability, and seats are limited and may not be available at peak times or on all flights. Fares are subject to the standard Velocity Rewards seat Terms and Conditions, visit https://www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/plan/fare-types/velocityrewardseat/
b. Flight bookings must be made by 24/08/2018 and travel must be completed before 20/08/2019. Travel cannot commence within 14 days of the booking date. Flights are valid for up to two (2) flight sectors per return itinerary. The Winner and their nominated travel companions must be booked on the same itinerary and travel together on all flight sectors.
c. A flight sector means a single direct flight between two consecutive locations (ie: a one-way flight from Sydney to Melbourne is a single Flight Sector, a return flight between Sydney and Melbourne is two Flight Sectors, and a one way flight from Perth to Brisbane via Sydney is two Flight Sectors).
d. The Winner will be given further instructions on how to redeem the flight prize upon being notified they are a Winner.
e. Flights are subject to Virgin Australia's Conditions of Carriage which are located on the Virgin Australia website at www.virginaustralia.com
f. It is a Winner's responsibility to ensure that they have any requisite visas, vaccinations, valid documentation (including but not limited to valid photo ID) which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
g. A Winner is solely responsible for all other expenses including spending money, meals, drinks, transfers, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes, energy surcharges, gratuities, service charges, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
h. Frequent Flyer Points and Status Credits cannot be accrued as part of this prize and prize winner tickets cannot be upgraded using Frequent Flyer Points, or by payment.
i. Tickets cannot be reissued and any unused tickets will be forfeited. Extensions are not permitted. No refunds of any amount are provided.
j. The prize value above is an average cost of return flights across the Virgin Australia domestic network and is shown as a guide only and includes GST where applicable.
k. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
l. Tickets may not be sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original recipient or any subsequent bearer. If a Ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, it will be cancelled at Virgin Australia's sole discretion.
m. Ticket changes are permitted subject to applicable fare rules but the Winner will be liable for any additional payments which may include payment of services fees and the fare difference. Refunds as a result of a ticket change are not permitted.
n. If for any reason, the Winner does not, once the flights have been booked, notify Virgin Australia at least 24 hours prior to scheduled departure that they are unable to take the booked flight at the time stipulated, their prize will be forfeited.
14. Value of prizes is shown as a guide only and was correct at time of publishing. The Promoter, as well as Virgin Australia Airlines Pty Limited and its related bodies corporate, accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Should the items specified in item 13 above be unavailable or superseded, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of a similar type and value, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory, where relevant.
15. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor Virgin Australia Airlines Pty Limited and its related bodies corporate are liable for any loss or damage that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of entering this Promotion, or receiving, accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
) states how you can seek to access or correct your personal information and how to make a privacy complaint in relation your personal information collected by Velocity. You can contact the Velocity's Privacy Officer at email@example.com
17. Each prize will be sent via email or mail to the mailing address registered to the flybuys account associated with the winner's entry.
18. The promoter may request that the winners provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter's reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize.
19. If the prize is undeliverable or returned to the Promoter by 31/08/2018, or if upon request a winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter's reasonable satisfaction by 31/08/2018, then the relevant Winner will be deemed to have forfeited their entitlement to their prize.
20. In those circumstances the next drawn Second Chance Winner will be awarded the prize. The Second Chance Winner will be notified by mail by 07/09/2018.
21. Second Chance Winner must book flight by 29/09/2018 and travel must be completed before 20/08/2019.
22. Flight booking rules apply as stated in paragraph 13.
23. In consideration of the promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner:
a. consents to the promoter, without royalty or any fees, using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoter's business;
b. agrees to use the prize in accordance with the supplier's specified conditions and requirements; and
c. agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
24. If the prize is unavailable, the promoter may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize.
25. The awarding of prizes is restricted to one prize per flybuys account except for SA.
26. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the promoter's ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition, subject to State Licensing Authorities approval.
27. The promoter, as well as Virgin Australia Airlines Pty Limited and its related bodies corporate are not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including:
a. any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
b. any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
c. any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
d. any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
e. any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
28. Nothing under paragraph 27 is intended to limit entrants or winners' rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
29. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, facebook and facebook is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including anything detailed in Section 28.
). By entering the competition, each entrant consents, without royalty or any fees, to the promoter using their personal information for future marketing and promotional purposes. Promoter can be contacted by mail at Loyalty Pacific Pty Ltd, flybuys Marketing, 800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East VIC 3123.