Win and be the first to have your AR Emoji projected on Luna Park + a VIP trip for 4 to Vivid Sydneyhttp://www.samsung.com/au/samsungstore/vivid
Experience Luna Park. Reimagined.
The all new Galaxy S9 and S9+ is the camera that turns you into an emoji, so you’re not the “you” everyone else is.
Imagine creating an animated version of yourself that shows off your inner you. Now imagine having your unique AR Emoji projected on Luna Park, kicking off the fantastical festival of light that is Vivid Sydney.
To celebrate the new Galaxy S9 and S9+, we’re giving you the chance to win this along with an amazing VIP trip to Sydney for you and 3 friends – valued at over $15,000!Find your nearest store to enter before 18th of May
Sydney NSW 2000
Parramatta NSW 2150
Liverpool NSW 2170
Chatswood NSW 2067
Bondi Junction NSW 2022
Miranda NSW 2228
Penrith NSW 2750
North Ryde NSW 2113
Brookvale NSW 2100
Melbourne VIC 3000
Maribyrnong VIC 3032
Doncaster VIC 3108
Fountain Gate VIC 3505
Cheltenham VIC 3192
Chadstone VIC 3148
Preston VIC 3072
Werribee VIC 3030
Chermside QLD 4032
Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122
Carindale QLD 4152
Robina QLD 4230 SA
Oaklands Park SA 5046
Modbury SA 5092
Cannington WA 6107
Joondalup WA 6027.
NSW, VIC, SA, WA & QLD residents 18+. Runs: 27/4/18 to 11:59pm AEST 18/5/18. Draw: 10:00am AEST 21/5/18 at S5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250. Prize: Trip for 4 people to Sydney, NSW on 25/5/18. Promoter: Samsung Electronics Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 63 002 915 648) of 3 Murray Rose Ave, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127. Permits: NSW LTPS/18/23588 SA T18/589.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to NSW, VIC, SA, WA and QLD residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 27/04/2018 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 18/05/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must visit a Samsung Store in NSW, VIC, SA, WA or QLD and test a Samsung Galaxy S9 or a Samsung Galaxy S9+ device during the Promotional Period.
6. To enter, individuals must then complete the official entry form opened by a staff member on a Samsung device in store during the Promotional Period, by inputting the following details and submitting the entry form:
• Full name;
• Full residential address;
• Mobile phone number and daytime phone number;
• Email address;
• Check box to confirm they are over 18 years of age;
• Whether the entrant is a current Samsung customer or not; and
• Select from drop down box which store they are visiting
7. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 21/05/2018 at 10:00am AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or
ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online atwww.samsung.com/au/samsungstore/vivid
from 21/05/2018. In the event the winner is from SA their name will also be published in The Advertiser on 22/05/2018.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for four (4) people to Sydney, NSW valued at up to $15,040.00 depending on point of departure. Prize includes:
• Four (4) x return economy airfares from winner's nearest capital city to Sydney, NSW (If the winner’s nearest capital city is Sydney, NSW, then the prize does not include airfares and the airfare component of the prize is not redeemable for cash);
• Return airport transfers and transfers to and from the hotel and Luna Park;
• Two (2) nights 5 star accommodation for four (4) people in Sydney, NSW including daily breakfast and in-room champagne on arrival;
• A Samsung Gift Pack which includes 4 x Samsung Galaxy GS9, 1 x Samsung VR Headset, 1 x Samsung Galaxy Book, 1 x Samsung 360 Camera and 1 x Samsung Dex Station;
• Ride passes to Luna Park for four (4) people; and
• The opportunity to create an Emoji at Luna Park and then have that Emoji portrayed on Luna Park as the 1st activation of the 2018 Vivid Festival display featured at Luna Park. The winner acknowledges that the Promoter, may in its absolute discretion, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display the winner’s personalised Emoji for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
Spending money, additional meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, additional in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken to coincide with the Vivid Sydney Festival 2018 event with flights departing on 25/05/2018 and is subject to booking and flight availability. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. The winner and his/her companions must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
14. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the
equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. The Luna Park passes awarded as part of the prize are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner (and/or his/her companions) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
19. The Samsung Galaxy 9+ phone prize consists of a handset only. Winner will be responsible for making all arrangements for connection with a service provider and payment of all associated connection, access and call/data charges.
20. Total prize pool value is up to $15,040.00.
21. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
22. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 23/05/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at www.samsung.com/au/samsungstore/vivid
from 23/05/2018. In the event the winner is from SA their name will also be published in The Advertiser on 24/05/2018.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the Vivid Sydney event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize/attendance at the prize event.
28. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
30. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 63 002 915 648) of 3 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127 telephone 02 9763 9700.