Acceptance of conditions
1. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
Restrictions on entry
2. Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 18 years or over except directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition.
Duration of competition
3. The competition begins on 9th May, 2018 and closes 1.00pm (AEST) on 7th July, 2018 (60 mins prior to the draw).
Method of entry
4. To enter, consumers must, during the Competition Period:
(a) Visit https://www.machines4u.com.au/m4u-x-hareforbes
and click the ďEnterĒ button
(b) Fully complete and submit the online entry form including providing their full name, postcode, valid email address, valid phone number and any additional information as required by the Promoter.
5. Entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet and entering the competition.
6. All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoterís database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, or claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications networks or lines and is not liable for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses or aliases may be disqualified.
7. The draw will be conducted at the AWISA Expo, ICC Sydney, 14 Darling Dr, Sydney NSW 2000, at 2.00pm (AEST) on 7th July, 2018. The draw will be conducted under the supervision of Machines4U. A Machines4U representative will randomly select one (1) competition entrants during the Competition Period. The first entry to be randomly drawn will win the prize.
8. The prize winner will win one (1) prize packs consisting of:
(8a) A workshop consisting of:
DUST COLLECTOR DC-3 2HP 240V; DUST ACCESSORY KIT DCK-2 HAFCO; TS250RS PANELSAW W/FST #1◊4; TS250RS BOX #2◊4; TS250RS BOX #3◊4; TS250RS BOX #4x4LINISHER; L-612A 1.5HP HAFCO; INDUSTRIAL WORKBENCH IWB-40P2; WORK BENCH IWB-40 #1◊3; LEGS IWB-40 #2◊3; RAILS IWB-40 #3◊3; BACKING PANEL IBP-ST T/S #1◊3; IBP-ST BOX #2◊3; IBP-ST BOX #3◊3; HOOK SINGLE PRONG SPH-75 LONG; HOOK DOUBLE PRONG DPH-75; HOOK PLIER HOLDER TPH-150; SPANNER HOLDER SH-135, 135MM; SCREW DRIVER HOLDER SDH-390; BUCKET PLASTIC BLUE BK-110; BUCKET PLASTIC blue BK-140; BUCKET PLASTIC BLUE BK-220; GARAGE STOOL ROUND PNEUMATIC; DRILL PEDESTAL PD-28 240V; HEX KEY SET T HANDLE METRIC; HEX KEY SET T HANDLE IMPERIAL; HEX KEY SET T HANDLE TORX; FILE 5 PCE SET SECOND CUT; LAMP LONG ARM FLUORO WORK LITE; DIGITAL MOISTURE METER MM-50; PLANER THICK Plana 3.1C 240V; B/SAW BP-355 14″ 240V #1◊2; 2 STAND BP-355 #2◊2; WOODLATHE MINI WL-14V HAFCO; BED EXTENSION 650MM WL-14X T/S; STAND WLS-1824 TS WL-14V LATHE; STAND EXTENSION WLS-1824X T/S; WOOD TURNING TOOL SET WT-8; MEASURING TAPE 8M MH-826; RULE STEEL 12″/300MM 70-621; RULE STEEL 24″/600MM 70-622; RULE STEEL 1000MM/40″ 70-623; MIG / STICK 200 RAZORWELD VRD and; COMP PILOT TM325i 240V 50L
9. The prize is to be collected from the winnersí nearest Dealer in Australia. All other costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to any transfer costs, additional taxes, insurance and other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner, as incurred. The prize is subject to any additional terms and conditions specified by the prize supplier/s.
10. The prize winner must, at the Promoterís request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
11. The total prize pool is valued up to AU$12,000 (inc. GST).
Exclusion of liability
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies, will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any personís negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
13. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to prizes.
Facebook and Social Media sites
14. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook and/or any other social media site(s). The competition however, is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
Notification of winners
15. The winners will be notified by phone and in writing within 2 days of the draw and his or her name and State/Territory of residence will be published in relation to the competition. Full address details of the winners will not be published.
16. The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of a current and valid Ďfullí Australian driverís license and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoterís discretion.
Disqualification of entries
17. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with term 7, subject to the written direction of any relevant authority. The judgesí decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into relating to the matter.
18. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
Changes in prize value
19. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required.
Problems affecting competition
20. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required.
Unclaimed prize draw
21. In the event of the prize not being accepted or claimed within 30 days of the draw, the relevant winnerís entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct such further draws at 2.00pm (AEST) on 3rd August 2018 at the Machines4U head office (Suite 204, Level 2, 89-91 Surf Parade, Broadbeach, QLD 4218). Any winner in this draw will be notified by phone and in writing within 2 days of the draw and will have their name and state/territory of residence published in relation to the competition.
22. All entries will be the property of the Promoters. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoters for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoters may disclose entrantsí personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants and to State and Territory gaming authorities and winnersí names may be published as required under the relevant legislation. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at the below address (term 23).
The entrant consents to the storage of their personal information on the Promoterís database and the Promoter may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding the Promoterís products including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging.
23. The Promoter is Machines4U Pty Limited, ABN 41 126 826 515, of Suite 204, Level 2, 89-91 Surf Parade, Broadbeach, QLD 4218