Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 17 April 2024, 12:41:30 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,626 comps and freebies worth over $29,381,864.11 listed

That's over twenty nine million, three hundred and eighty one thousand, eight hundred and sixty four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015517 Total Posts (445350 Searchable Posts) in 297718 Topics by 41492 Members
Latest Member: cmaccs
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win $250 Gift Voucher From Sack Me/Easy/Child Mags/National
Entry Details
  • Win $250 Gift Voucher     Closing Date: Thursday 31 May 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win $250 Gift Voucher From Sack Me/Easy/Child Mags/National  (Read 138 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Wednesday 16 May 2018, 03:25:53 am »
Go Up

https://www.childmags.com.au/win-a-250-gift-voucher-from-sack-me/

WIN A $250 GIFT VOUCHER FROM SACK ME!

Triple Sundae, candy, popcorn or donuts, anyone? Yes please! The Aussie label Sack Me! fills kids bedrooms with sweet surprises, topped with lashings of colour and quirky fun. Enter for your chance to win a $250 gift voucher from Sack Me!.

Launched in Melbourne in 2014, children’s bedding label Sack Me! has quickly expanded out of the bedroom. The creative range now includes beanbags, ottomans and home accessories to compliment their core bedding collection.

Since the debut collection “Haute Bites” – a playful take on a gastro-art theme – the gender-neutral range (from newborns up to young adults) has been regularly updated with new themes or twists on the old favourites. Products are as playful as versatile and practical.

The last year’s tropics inspired collection ‘Paradiso’, for instance, includes waterproof beanbags and cushions that can be taken out into the pool area. Flamingos, lush greenery and monkeys can be quickly transformed into classical patterns on the reverse.

All pieces are trans-seasonal and can be easily mixed and matched. Throw in a new cushion or a bed cover for an instant update, and don’t forget to involve your kids into the creative process of styling their own rooms.

Available in various sizes from bassinet to king bed, Sack Me!’s bedding is made from 300 thread-count 100 per cent cotton sateen and is Oeko-Tex® certified.

With prices starting from $24.95 for cushions and $39 for bassinet sheets, Sack Me! products can be purchased directly from Sack Me!’s website or at selected stockists in Australia and New Zealand.

For limited time, CHILD Magazines readers can receive a 20% discount on purchase. Visit sackme.com.au and use the promotional code ‘childmag’.

Sack Me! are giving away a $250 gift voucher to spend at sackme.com.au on full priced merchandise only (valid for six months from date of issue).

Entries close 31 May 2018 at 10am. Winner will be notified via email within seven days of the closing date (make sure to check your junk folder) and published on the website. If the winner cannot be contacted, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.

Giveaways are open to Australian residents.

ENTER HERE.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0469 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 17 April 2024, 12:41:30 am from 3.133.146.143