Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 18 April 2024, 04:25:34 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,652 comps and freebies worth over $29,788,230.01 listed

That's over twenty nine million, seven hundred and eighty eight thousand, two hundred and thirty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015598 Total Posts (445431 Searchable Posts) in 297798 Topics by 41494 Members
Latest Member: Stef15
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/2 -His Outback Temptation by Annie Seaton - Book Review & Giveaway/RC
Entry Details
  • His Outback Temptation Book     Closing Date: Thursday 24 May 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/2 -His Outback Temptation by Annie Seaton - Book Review & Giveaway/RC  (Read 154 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Wednesday 16 May 2018, 09:57:41 am »
Go Up

http://www.withloveforbooks.com/2018/05/his-outback-temptation-by-annie-seaton.html

His Outback Temptation by Annie Seaton - Book Review & Giveaway

Amazon USA Amazon UK Amazon AU Goodreads

Review by Suze

Sebastian's grandparents have left the family farm to their four grandchildren on one condition, they have to spend time there. For Sebastian this means he'll be forced to stop traveling the world for his photography career and return to xxxle Creek to prove to his family that he's capable of fulfilling his promises. He isn't looking forward to farming though, he loves taking photos and will miss spending most of his time with a camera in his hands. One thing makes the commitment to his family better though, the fact that Isabella will be back in town for the first time in years.

Isabella is visiting her father, who owns the local milk bar. She loves being with her father, but doesn't like xxxle Creek. Isabella doesn't know what to do in the small Outback town. Fortunately Sebastian and his family are keeping her busy enough. Sebastian keeps finding reasons to see Isabella, but she's only there for a few weeks and not to stay. A holiday fling might seem like a good plan, but what will happen when Sebastian and Isabella will both lose their heart?

His Outback Temptation is a wonderful romantic story. Sebastian is a talented man, he's creative and hardworking, which is something he has in common with Isabella. She's a cook who aims for the best, she wants to work in famous restaurants and advance her career. For both of them being in a small town brings complications. It isn't easy to slow down when they're used to living a fast-paced life. I loved that they're such a good match and enjoyed how they're proving to be a fabulous challenge for one another. I couldn't wait to see where that would lead and liked their chemistry and easy friendship.

Annie Seaton has written a gorgeous story about true love. She combines this with stunning descriptions of small town living. I fell in love with xxxle Creek all over again while reading His Outback Temptation. It's such an amazing setting and Annie Seaton makes it come to life in a fantastic way. I really enjoyed how she writes about family bonds and hopes and dreams for the future. His Outback Temptation is another heartwarming xxxle Creek story. I absolutely love this series and highly recommend it.

Advice

If you love Outback romance you don't want to miss the xxxle Creek series. The stories can all be read as standalones.

About Annie Seaton

I am truly blessed to live by the beach on the east coast of Australia. I am following my lifelong dream of writing and discovering that readers love reading my stories as much as I love writing them is awesome. It's what keeps me at my desk each day when the garden and the beach are calling to me!

You can read of the topical human and social issues I explore in Kakadu Sunset, Daintree and Diamond Sky.

My upcoming book with Harlequin Mira, WHITSUNDAY DAWN (August 2018) is a historical/contemporary story set in the Whitsunday islands in 1943 and 2017.

My inspiration comes from the natural beauty of our Australian landscapes and I'm passionate about raising awareness of the need to preserve the pristine areas that surround us.

I'm also published internationally in e-books in the romance genre, and in 2015 and 2017 was voted Best Established Australian Author by romance readers in the AusRom Today Readers' Choice Awards. In 2016 Kakadu Sunset was shortlisted for the Ruby Award in the category of best long romance.

Each winter, my husband and I leave the beach to roam the remote areas of Australia for story ideas and research.

My love of books, reading and writing, began even before I started school and I discovered libraries! My skills were developed in "composition" classes during primary school and continued throughout the completion of an English and History degree. I am delighted that my books are now available in book stores AND on library shelves!

I love to travel and you can find two of my recent travel blogs here:

Outback Australia... a three year journey
Tuscany 2014

Links

Website // Facebook // Twitter // Goodreads

Giveaway

Amazon USA Amazon UK Amazon AU Goodreads

Two very lucky readers will receive a digital copy of Her Outback Cowboy by Annie Seaton.

The winner will be notified by email and has 3 days to respond. All of our giveaways are international.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 18 April 2024, 04:25:34 pm from 3.129.247.196