Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 21 April 2024, 12:22:24 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,637 comps and freebies worth over $33,518,839.69 listed

That's over thirty three million, five hundred and eighteen thousand, eight hundred and thirty nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015706 Total Posts (445539 Searchable Posts) in 297904 Topics by 41496 Members
Latest Member: Sindra
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/5 -Taking Jake by K.B. Andrews & Kelly Moore - Book Review & Giveaway/RC
Entry Details
  • Taking Jake Book     Closing Date: Thursday 24 May 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/5 -Taking Jake by K.B. Andrews & Kelly Moore - Book Review & Giveaway/RC  (Read 152 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Wednesday 16 May 2018, 10:01:59 am »
Go Up

http://www.withloveforbooks.com/2018/05/taking-jake-by-kb-andrews-kelly-moore.html

Taking Jake by K.B. Andrews & Kelly Moore - Book Review & Giveaway

Amazon USA Amazon UK Goodreads

Review by Anniek

Jake has been through a lot. He survived cancer, outlived having a hitman going after him and has finally found the love of his live, Zoe. Jake and his twin brother John have always been close. When his brother went missing, Jake took care of John's wife Brooklyn the best he could. Jake and Brooklyn managed to free John from the demons that held him captive and they've been living in peace for the last four years. Jake is looking forward to becoming a husband and a father for the first time. Jake has his own garage and he has to go and deliver a car to one of his clients. When Jake doesn't come back home like he's supposed to, Zoe has no idea what to do. Why didn't Jake come back and who's behind his disappearance?

Brooklyn has always been wanted because of her brilliant brain. Her worst enemy and the man who has tried to take Brooklyn and John out before, Knox, needs her to create a cure for his disease. Knox is a coldhearted man, who won't back down before he gets what he wants. He knows that the only way to get Brooklyn to do what he needs, is through her loved ones. John has vowed to never be the killer he once was again, but he'll do anything to keep his family safe. When evil is closing in from every side, which choices does he have to make to keep everyone alive?

Jake is a kind and caring man. I fell in love with him ever since I first met him in Taking Down Brooklyn. Jake has a big heart and he'll stop at nothing to keep his loved ones happy. He never had the dark side that took over John in the past, but he'll kill to escape if he has to. Jake has learned a lot from John and he's skilled in taking advantage of every opportunity. Jakes loves Zoe very much and he can't wait to meet their little baby. I was rooting for them to succeed in taking out the man who's been after them so many times, so Jake can get the family life he deserves.

Taking Jake is the third book in the Brooklyn Series. I loved the first two books and have been hooked ever since I read Taking Down Brooklyn. Taking Jake is a story about finding true love and making impossible choices. K.B. Andrews and Kelly Moore are brilliant authors and I love that they're even more amazing when they write together. They have found a writing style that works for both of them and that makes their descriptions easy to follow. Taking Jake is a fast-paced story filled with action and suspense. I couldn't wait to find out how the series would end and I read Taking Jake in one sitting. I'm a big fan of these two authors and already know I'm going to read every single book they will write in the future.

Advice

If you're looking for a gripping and moving thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat I highly recommend Taking Jake. To fully understand the story I'd advise you to read Taking Down Brooklyn, which is book one in the Brooklyn series, first.

About K.B. Andrews

K.B. Andrews was born and raised in a small town in Southern Illinois. She spends her time with her husband and two kids, while going to school full time as an English major. Andrew's has always had a love for making up stories, and reading romance novels.

Links

Website // Blog // Facebook // Twitter // Goodreads // Newsletter

About Kelly Moore

Hi my name is Kelly Moore and I am Southern girl raised in Florida. I am a registered nurse actually an ICU traveling nurse, wife, mother of two children and I have three grandchildren. I have always been an avid reader and kept journals. Until Broken Pieces, I never had the courage to attempt an erotic romance book and submit it for publishing. I tend to embrace the brokenness in all of us. It makes us who we are. I love to see people come out strong and win against past pains.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing the story.

Author links

Website // Blog // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram

Free books

Amazon USA Amazon UK

K.B. Andrews's first book in The Chance Series, A Chance at Forever is free on Amazon.

Amazon USA Amazon UK

Broken Pieces and Next August by Kelly Moore are also free on Amazon.

Giveaway

Amazon USA Amazon UK Goodreads

Five very lucky readers of With Love for Books will receive a digital copy of Taking Down Brooklyn by K.B. Andrews and Kelly Moore.

The winner will be notified by email and has 3 days to respond. All of our giveaways are international.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0641 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 21 April 2024, 12:22:24 am from 3.133.12.172