Win a share of $10,000 worth of Priceline Gift Cards thanks to Batiste™!
Plus there are 100 x $100 Priceline Pharmacy Gift Cards to be won.
For your chance to win, simply purchase any product from Batiste™ Stylist range from any Priceline or Priceline Pharmacy store in Australia or via the Priceline online store between 11th May 2018 and 6th June 2018 and complete the form below.
Make sure you retain a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
Win a share of $10,000 worth of Priceline Pharmacy Gift Cards – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Priceline Pty Ltd collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address and membership details) when you enter this competition for the purposes of administering the competition. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter this competition or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this competition, for the purposes of conducting this competition, including prize notification and fulfilment.
and contains information about how you may access and seek correction of your personal information that we hold, how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how we will deal with such a complaint. If you have an enquiry or complaint about your personal information, please contact us at +61 3 8855 3000 or email@example.com
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of the Priceline General Terms & Conditions which may be viewed at https://www.priceline.com.au/priceline-policies/terms-and-conditions
3. The Promoter is Priceline Pty Ltd (ABN 18 005 968 310) located at 250 Camberwell Road, Camberwell VIC 3124 (Promoter).
4. The sponsor is Church & Dwight (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 99 008 446 053) located at Level 2, 22 Rodborough Road, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086 (Sponsor).
5. This competition is open to all Australian residents. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian.
6. The competition commences on 11 May 2018 at 12:01am AEDT and concludes on 6 June 2018 at 11:59pm AEDT (Promotional Period).
How to enter
7. To enter, eligible individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Purchase any Batiste® Hair styling product (excludes all Batiste dry shampoo ranges) from any Priceline or Priceline Pharmacy store in Australia or via the Priceline online store at www.priceline.com.au;
b) Visit www.priceline.com.au/batiste
, follow the prompts to input the requested details in the online entry form (including your full name, date of birth, telephone number, residential address and valid email address) and answer in 25 words or less “What is your favourite Batiste hair stylist product and why?"
c) Submit the fully completed online entry form; and
d) Retain the original copy of your Priceline, Priceline Pharmacy, or Priceline online store purchase receipt for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of all an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period, but prior to entry.
8. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
a) Only one (1) entry permitted per product purchase;
b) Each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements.
9. It is the responsibility of each eligible entrant to ensure that their details, including their phone number, valid email address and Priceline Sister Club membership details are correct and up to date.
10. The judging will take place at Church & Dwight (Australia) Pty Ltd, located at Level 2, 22 Rodborough Road, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086 on 21 June 2018 at 12:00pm AEDT.
11. The winning entries will be judged on creativity and originality and is subject to the discretion of the judging panel.
12. The winners will be notified via email and/or phone within three (3) working days of their entry being chosen and the name of the winners will be published on www.priceline.com.au
13. If the prize is not claimed by 5:00pm on 18 September 2018 AEDT the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further judging at 12:00pm on 19 September 2018 AEDT at the same location as the original judging as are necessary to distribute the prize.
14. If any redrawn prize is not claimed by 12 December 2018 AEDT the prize will be forfeited.
15. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be judged individually on merit. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The best 100 (one hundred) valid entries as determined by the judges will each win 1 (one) $100 Priceline Pharmacy Gift Card (physical or digital at the winner’s election).
17. The total Major Prize value of the competition is $10,000.
18. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a Priceline Pharmacy Gift Card are not included and will be borne by the entrant. Redemption of a Priceline Pharmacy Gift Card is subject to the Priceline Pharmacy Gift Card terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.priceline.com.au/giftcards
, including any terms and conditions specified on the Priceline Pharmacy Gift Card. Each Priceline Pharmacy Gift Card is valid for 3 years from the date of issue. Any unused balance of a Priceline Pharmacy Gift Card will not be awarded as cash.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
21. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this competition in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the competition is compromised, subject to any written directions from regulatory authorities and without liability to the participant.
23. The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the regulatory authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
24. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry is assigned to the Promoter without remuneration or compensation. Entrants may be required to sign further documentation to give effect to this arrangement as a condition of being awarded the prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants waive any moral rights in their entry.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image, entry and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purposes of promoting this competition.
26. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize.
27. Entrants acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, and that any queries, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. In participating in this competition, entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. To the maximum extent permitted by law, entrant releases Facebook from all liability in relation to this competition.