TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Open to Australian residents only. One entry permitted per Eligible Purchase. Pre-Order or Purchase a copy of Sweet Country on DVD (Eligible Purchase) at JB Hi-Fi for a chance to win A Signed Sweet Country Poster. Competition opens 09:30am AEDT on 30/04/2018 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 24/06/2018. Total prize pool is at a maximum of $100.00. Winner drawn at Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 4 Ilya Ave, Erina NSW 2250 on 26/06/2018 at 9:30am AEST. Winner will be contacted by email and published at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/
on 28/06/2018 for 28 days. The Promoter is JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (ABN 37 093 114 286) of Level 4, Office Tower 2, Chadstone Place, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Chadstone VIC 3148. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPM/14/01133. ACT Permit No. TP 14/03687
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Promotion is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner. The Promoter is JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (ACN 093 114 286) of Level 4, Office Tower 2, Chadstone Place, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Chadstone VIC 3148.
2. Promotion commences on 30 April 2018 at 09:30am AEDT and ends 24 June 2018 at 11:59pm AEST (Promotional Period). One (1) prize winner (the Winner) will receive the following:
i. 1 x Signed Sweet Country Poster Ė Maximum value of $100.00.
3. To be eligible to enter the Promotion, entrants must be Australian residents and, during the
a. pre-order or purchase a copy Sweet Country on DVD from JB Hi-Fi in-store or via the online
website (Eligible Purchase); and
b. visit https://www.jbhifi.com.au/sweet-country
i. fill out the entry form, providing their first name, surname, email & phone number;
ii. input the online order number or store receipt number;
iii. agree to the competitionís terms and conditions.
4. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof
of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrantís entry and forfeiture of any right to the Prize. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
5. This promotion is a game of chance and winners will be drawn at random, in accordance with clauses 6 and clause 18 (if applicable).
6. A draw will be conducted by Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 4 Ilya Ave, Erina NSW 2250 on 26 June 2018 at 09:30am AEST. All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be included in the draw.
7. There will be a total of one (1) winner.
8. The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be contacted by email within 2 business days of the draw. The name of the winners
will be published at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/
from 28 June 2018 for 28 days.
10. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions must be read together with the terms provided on the Promotion entry page. In the event of any conflict, the terms on the entry page supersede any conflicting terms in these Terms and
11. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoterís database.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical
disruptions or for any other reason.
12. Entry is limited to one per purchase of a copy of Sweet Country on DVD from a participating JB Hi-Fi
retailer nationally. Any additional entries citing the same receipt number and barcode will be disqualified. Employees of the Promoter, their partners, agents and suppliers associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
13. Anyentrantundertheageof18mustobtainpermissionfromtheirparentorlegalguardianbefore entering the Promotion.
14. Entry into the Promotion is free. Any costs associated with accessing the entry page are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrantís identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or with the terms on the entry page or who tampers with the entry process.
16. The Promoter will attempt to notify the winner after each draw referred to in clause 6 within two business days of the draw. Contact will be made via personal email.
17. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner after having made reasonable efforts to do so using the information provided on the winnerís online entry form, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entry, in which case clause 18 will apply.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of a winner not being an Eligible Entrant, not having complied with these Terms and Conditions or not being able to be contacted by the Promoter after the Promoter having made reasonable efforts to do so. If a redraw is necessary, it will be conducted by Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 4 Ilya Ave, Erina NSW 2250 on 15 October 2018 at 11:00am AEST, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winner determined in accordance with this clause 18 will be notified by email within one business days of the draw and their names will be published online at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/
from 17 October 2018 for 28 days.
19. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Prize suppliers using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Prize suppliers associated with the Promotion.
20. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, subject to State and Territory legislation and to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize is for some reason unavailable.
22. Should an entrantís contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrantís responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any personal information should be directed to the Promoter.
23. ThetotalPrizepoolisvaluedatupto$100.00.Prizevalueisbasedupontherecommendedretailprices at the opening date of the Promotion (inclusive of GST).
24. The Winner should seek independent financial advice as tax implications may arise from accepting the Prize.