https://www.morayfieldshoppingcentre.com.au/competitions.phpStyle Lounge Shopping Spree- 25th – 27th May 2018
Terms and Conditions
1. Centre staff and immediate family, Centre Management and immediate family and contractors and immediate family of Morayfield Shopping Centre are not eligible to participate.
2. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. To be eligible, entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
4. Strictly one entry per person.
5. To be eligible, the entrant must (a) Book in or request and have a 1 on 1 session at the Style Lounge, (b) engage with the Katrina’s Hair & Beauty staff members at their beauty/hair/skin stations in the Atrium.
6. No spend required.
7. The hours of operation and promotional period is from 9.00am to 5:30pm on Friday 25th May, 9:00am to 5:00pm on Saturday 26th May and 10:00am – 3:30pm on Sunday 27th May.
8. The Style Lounge is located in the Atrium.
9. The total prize pool consists of two $500 Morayfield Shopping Centre Gift Cards. Entrants have a chance at winning 1 of these two Gift Cards. Total prize pool value is $1000.
10. The two winning entrants for the competition prizes will be contacted via telephone and/or in writing by Tuesday 28th May 2018 after collating all entries.
11. If not claimed by 28th August 2018, a second prize draw will take place.
12. Morayfield Shopping Centre Management may use the information supplied by the entrants in the competition for the compilation of a mailing list.
13. Each entrant consents to the access and disclosure of the information in accordance with clause 2, 21 & 23.
14. An entrant may opt out of mailings other than the introductory mail out by requesting this in writing to the Morayfield Shopping Centre Management or by telephoning Morayfield Shopping Centre on 07 5499 4255.
15. The gifts are offered by Morayfield Shopping Centre Management in good faith and are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
16. Printing errors and other quality control matters will not be used as a reason for refusing redemption of gift.
17. This promotion is offered in good faith and is not to give rise to any legal dispute and is binding in honour only.
18. In case of a dispute or challenge, Centre Management's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Acceptance of gift indemnifies Morayfield Shopping Centre, its retailers, managers and agents of any responsibility.
20. The promoter is Leda Commercial Properties Pty Ltd trading as Morayfield Shopping Centre ABN 86 701 697 028.