Look for the RVMAP key ‘Win a $5,000 Camping Holiday’ Giveaway
Entry is open to Australian residents aged over 18 years who purchase a new RVMAP Accredited RV between 12 February 2018 and 23 June 2018. To enter simply complete the fields below and confirm you've read the terms and conditions. For a full list of RVMAP accredited manufacturers and more information on the Key click here
Please tell us in 25 words or less
If I won the ‘Look for the RVMAP Key Giveaway’, I would?
Look for the RVMAP Key Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for the Look for the RVMAP Key Giveaway
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any
entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 and above. Employees and their
immediate families of the Promoter and Sponsors including Caravan Industry
Association of Australia, their related corporate bodies and Agencies are not eligible
to enter this Promotion.
3. The Promotion commences at 12.01am AEDT on 12 February 2018 and closes at
11.59pm AEST on 23 June 2018 ('Promotion period').
1. To enter the draw, Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps during the
2. To enter, participants must have a signed contract for the purchase of a new
(unused) RVMAP accredited RV, this contract must have been signed within the
promotion period (Ref Section 3 of the terms and conditions) and fully complete the
Entry Form found on: https://www.letsgocaravanandcamping.com.au/look-for-the-rvmapkey/
3. Provide all the information requested within the online application form, including
but not limited to their name, contact details including email, phone and postal
address and date of birth to allow identification and communication.
4. Complete and answer the following question in 25 words or less: If I won the ‘Look
for the RVMAP Key Giveaway’, I would?
a. All entrants will automatically qualify for a Pedders Suspension Tow and Load
Assessment. Pedders Suspension will be provided your contact details for the
purpose of providing this Free Tow and Load Assessment of your vehicle and
caravan / RV.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right
to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an
entry, which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. The entrant agrees
and grants permission for the promoter ‘Caravan Industry Association of Australia’ to
contact the named seller to verify the legitimacy of the contract and application to
enter the promotion.
1. The winner will be the most creative entry received by the Promoter, which satisfies
the eligibility requirements as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
2. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry
received during the Promotion Period will be judged based on the creativity of the
3. The Winner will be notified by email by no later than 5:00pm on Monday 2 July 2018.
4. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence
regarding the result.
5. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners must comply with all the
conditions of use of the prize.
1. There will be one (1) winner (the “Winner”) selected by a panel of judges at the end
of the competition period for the Camping Holiday Package worth $5,000
2. There will be six (6) secondary prize winners, each winner will win a Customised
Dometic Cool Ice CL55 Ice Box (RRP $289) . The secondary winners will be selected
by a panel of judges and deemed the next six best answers. The Dometic Cool Ice
CL55 Ice Boxes will be delivered in March 2018.
3. The prize package (the “Prize”) consists of:
PRIZE DESCRIPTION RRP
Look for the
Caravan Holiday Park vouchers up to the maximum value
of $2000, the winner will have the option to choose
vouchers from the following national caravan holiday park
organisations (Top Parks, BIG4, Family Parks, NRMA
Holiday Parks and Discovery Holiday Parks ) . This will be
agreed between the promoter and the winner.
Caltex Fuel voucher $AUD 1,000
Coles voucher $AUD 1,000
The ‘winner’ can choose to the value of $1,000 vouchers
(in total ) from the following lists of vendors
- Vehicle Components
Total Prize Value (including GST) $AUD 5000
Ice CL 55
Each winner (a total of 6) will receive one Customised
Dometic Cool Ice CL 55. Please Note that delivery will be in
4. Prize conditions: The following conditions apply to each of the experience prizes
• The Prize package must be used as one event to enable the Winner to
undertake a Camping Holiday ‘Look for the RVMAP Key’ Trip. There are no
cash alternatives for the Prize package and / or any element of the prize
• The prize package is provided in the components as set out above and must
be used in accordance with the terms and conditions set by the vendors
mentioned, please note that each vendor will have specific terms and
conditions. The ‘winner’ is responsible for understanding the vendors terms
• Caravan Holiday Park vouchers – the winner will choose from the list of
providers listed in the Table Reference Point 5.2 – Caravan Holiday Park
Vouchers. The Winner will nominate the values of the vouchers in the event
they choose more than one retailer. The Terms and Conditions of the
voucher provider will apply to the winner, the contract is between the winner
and their chosen vender / venders.
• The ‘Winner’ can choose to the value of $1,000 in total from the vendors
listed in the table 1.3. This will be agreed between the ‘Winner’ and
• The Coles and Caltex vouchers will be sent direct to the winner, each voucher
is valued at $1,000
• Secondary Prizes will be delivered by Post / Courier in July 2018. The address
of delivery must not be a Po Box and the winner maybe required to sign on
receipt of the delivery.
5.4 Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions all other expenses
associated with redeeming the Prize become the responsibility of the Winner.
5.5 In participating in the Prize, the Winner (and their travelling companion(s)) agree
to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the
Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed.
The Winner (and their travelling companion(s)) agree to grant the Promoter and
Sponsor a perpetual and non-exclusive licence (including the right to sub-licence)
to use their name(s) and such footage and photographs in all media worldwide
and the Winner (and their travelling companion(s)) will not be entitled to any fee
for such use.
5.6 The Winner agrees they will not, and will ensure that their travelling
companion(s) do not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to
any media or other organisation.
5.7 Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Winner should
seek independent financial advice about any tax implications that may arise from
the prize winnings.
5.8 The Sponsors are solely responsible for the fulfilment of the Secondary Prizes
and the nominated Retailers nominated by the Winner in Table 5.30 are
responsible for the delivery of their products and services. The Winner will be
responsible for understanding the contract terms their nominated retailers enact
in the delivery of their products and services.
5.9 In the event that a part of the Prize is no longer available, subject to regulations,
the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes in its discretion to the same
and equal recommended value.
6. Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives in place of the
stated prize. Prizes may include terms and conditions of use.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to review entries in the event of any entrant not
claiming the Prize. If the Prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility
within 4 weeks of the original decision, the Promoter will reserve the right to
select the next best entry. The winner will be notified by email.
8. The winners agree to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for
publicity and Promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the
Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all
material incorporating the photograph/s.
9. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether
caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering,
unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond
the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security,
fairness or integrity of the Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole
discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory
Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The
Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with
the entry process.
10. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's
database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or
incomplete information either caused by website users or by any of the
equipment or programming associated or utilised in this competition, or by any
technical error that may occur in the course of administration of this Promotion.
The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption,
deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure,
theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
11. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the Promoter collecting, using and
disclosing their personal information for the purpose of conducting and
promoting this promotion. Additionally, by ticking the relevant opt-in box/es, (a)
entrants agree to the Promoter and its trusted partners using their personal
information to help the Promoter communicate with them about offers from the
Promoter and its marketing partners (which offers entrants may opt-out of
receiving), and they agree to the Promoter disclosing their information to such
partners in connection with such purposes and/or (b) entrants agree to the
Promoter sharing their personal information with the Sponsors and they
acknowledge that the Sponsors will be solely responsible for its use of such
12. The Promoter is Caravan Industry Association of Australia (CIAA), Suite 6, Level 1,
214 Graham Street, Port Melbourne VIC 3207. ABN: 70 057 668 041
13. The Sponsor is Pedders Suspension, 25-29 Letcon Drive, Dandenong South,
Victoria, Australia 3175. ABN