Keeping your passengers occupied and watching your back on the road, Laser has got you covered with this family road trip kit!
While we all love a weekend road trip whether it's a few days down the coast or the park for the day, the thought of restless kids in the car is enough to make many go crazy. Keeping your passengers occupied and watching your back on the road, Laser has got you covered with this family road trip kit!
Laser Portable DVD Player
If a tablet isn't an option for the kids, Laser's Portable DVD Player will be a hit. With the option to play movies from DVD discs or USB, the options are endless for hours of entertainment (and peace and quiet for the parents!). With large 10-inch LCD screen, the DVD Player can be recharged via a wall or car power adaptor and complete with earphones in the box, you can enjoy peace and quiet in the car while the kids quietly watch their favourite show in the backseat.
Navig8r FHDX 307 Crashcam
A must-have in-car accessory for family road trips, is a crashcam. Offering a third eye on the road and offering peace-of-mind that your passengers will be kept safe, the Navig8r 307 Crashcam features cutting-edge technology at an affordable price-point. With 1080p Full HD resolution and an 8MP camera, you'll be able to capture quality images and video whilst on the road, ideal as evidence for any incident claims. Whether your car is bumped in the parking lot or side-swiped on the freeway, the Navig8r crashcam will have your back and provide peace of mind on the road!
We have one set up for grabs!
Prizes to Love Terms & Conditions
1. Instructions on ‘how to enter’ and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who enter via one of the following websites stipulated in clause 4 during the Promotional Period. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. An individual can participate in the sweepstakes by: completing a survey, watching videos, or engaging in any other activities that Promoter, its affiliates, or partners provides for entry into the Sweepstake. Individuals must then, during the Promotional Period, visit either: www.sweepon.com.au
and follow the prompts to the Sweepon competition page, select the prize they wish to enter and fill in the entry form (relevant to that prize) including their full name and email address and submit the entry as instructed.
5. The Promotion commences on 25th May 2018 at 5:00pm and will close at 11:59pm on 6th
June 2018. The draw will take place at Bauer Media, 54 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 on 7th July 2018 at 11:00am. All times are (AEST/AEDST) when applicable. The Winners will be notified by phone or e-mail using contact details provided in their entry (the winners must follow instructions within this email notification to redeem their prize). The winners name will also be published on www.nowtolove.com/winners
on 8th July 2018 for 28 days from this date.
6. Entrants may only enter once per prize. A maximum of one (1) prize will be awarded per person for the entire Promotional Period, excluding SA and ACT residents.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of any entrant, the entry in question will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (i.e., the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address).Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The one (1) valid entry drawn from the promotional period will be deemed the major prize winners and will win a Laser co prize RRP$239.90