Anyone with a baby or small child knows how important sleep is for both parents and little ones, but over and above a good night’s sleep it’s also vital that your child is sleeping safely.
It's amazing how even babies only a few months old can move around sufficiently to pose a threat to themselves.Now you can win this safe sleeping pack thanks to child safety brand Dreambaby® comprising:
Dreambaby®'s Blind Cord Wind-Ups (2pk). Easy to use and install they help reduce the risk of strangulation by helping to keep window blinds/curtains cords of out of the reach of children. RRP: $4.95. Tip always move cots and beds as far away from the window as possible.
Dreambaby® NEW patented Breezz-Guard® Keyless Window Restrictor - this safety solution means you can leave the window open for a good night's sleep without the risk of your child climbing/falling out the window by restricting your windows opening to no more than 10cm. Perfect for just about all sliding windows and doors - no key required. RRP: $19.95. Two packs to win.
Dreambaby® NEW Phoenix Bed Rail. With breathable mesh and an easy fold-down feature this bed rail offers peace of mind and security in the bedroom. Easy and ready to assemble it's also just as easy to dissemble so perfect to take on holiday with you. Comes with a washable, removable cover. Dimensions, 110cm / 43.25in Wide. Extra-tall version: 5.5cm / 18in RRP: $44.95
Dreambaby® Toy Chain An easy way to keep toys of the floor after play as children can trip on toys and hurt themselves. 20 movable hooks can be hung vertically or horizontally. Dimensions: Over 1.92m/6.3ft. RRP: $14.95.
For more on nursery safety listen to this short podcast by Dreambaby® co-founder Carolyn Ziegler - well worth a listen!www.dreambaby.com.au
or call (02) 9386 4000
Prizes to Love Terms & Conditions
1. Instructions on ‘how to enter’ and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who enter via one of the following websites stipulated in clause 4 during the Promotional Period. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. An individual can participate in the sweepstakes by: completing a survey, watching videos, or engaging in any other activities that Promoter, its affiliates, or partners provides for entry into the Sweepstake. Individuals must then, during the Promotional Period, visit either: www.sweepon.com.au
and follow the prompts to the Sweepon competition page, select the prize they wish to enter and fill in the entry form (relevant to that prize) including their full name and email address and submit the entry as instructed.
5. The Promotion commences on 24th May 2018 at 4:00pm and will close at 3:30pm on 5th
July 2018. The draw will take place at Bauer Media, 54 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 on 6th July 2018 at 11:00am. All times are (AEST/AEDST) when applicable. The Winners will be notified by phone or e-mail using contact details provided in their entry (the winners must follow instructions within this email notification to redeem their prize). The winners name will also be published on www.nowtolove.com/winners
on 27th June 2018 for 28 days from this date.
6. Entrants may only enter once per prize. A maximum of one (1) prize will be awarded per person for the entire Promotional Period, excluding SA and ACT residents.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of any entrant, the entry in question will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (i.e., the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address).Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The one (1) valid entry drawn from the promotional period will be deemed the major prize winners and will win a Dreambaby pack RRP AU$104.75
Dreambaby®’s Blind Cord Wind-Ups
Dreambaby® NEW patented Breezz-Guard® Keyless Window Restrictor
Dreambaby® NEW Phoenix Bed Rail.
Dreambaby® Toy Chain